Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 40. (Read 40474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.
I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential, doesn’t it? Go get it, guys!  
I think this is a good decision, to utilize the social media as a shape of advertising or marketing tools.
This day, social media already became everyday need for everyone.

Thank you all for your interest in the project.

Indeed, social media bloggers of all kinds, became a powerful source able to influence people's minds and opinions. Take a look back, who would say few years ago, that every major company will be searching a way to get audience attention to their product or service via YouTube or Instagram channels? And with the rise of ad-blocker services among internet users, influencer marketing became the most effective way to reach potencial customer.

Check out our White Paper here and join discussions in Telegram english chat.
This exciting project, the project that helps address the problem of marketing that are accessed transparently through social media technology now makes it easy for all.. success always.
We appreciate your feedback! Don't miss the opportunity to join the presale while it's still going and get your 10% bonus!
Activity: 490
Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.
I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential, doesn’t it? Go get it, guys!  
I think this is a good decision, to utilize the social media as a shape of advertising or marketing tools.
This day, social media already became everyday need for everyone.

Thank you all for your interest in the project.

Indeed, social media bloggers of all kinds, became a powerful source able to influence people's minds and opinions. Take a look back, who would say few years ago, that every major company will be searching a way to get audience attention to their product or service via YouTube or Instagram channels? And with the rise of ad-blocker services among internet users, influencer marketing became the most effective way to reach potencial customer.

Check out our White Paper here and join discussions in Telegram english chat.
This exciting project, the project that helps address the problem of marketing that are accessed transparently through social media technology now makes it easy for all.. success always.
Although it seems very quiet, I see a secret ore in this project, I can probably invest a little into this project as a result of some review.  The images are very professionally prepared. I liked the sites too. The crew is not too bad either.
Thank you for your positive feedback, we appreciate it! Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the project and join our Telegram group to follow our news and participate in discussions!

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
Although it seems very quiet, I see a secret ore in this project, I can probably invest a little into this project as a result of some review.  The images are very professionally prepared. I liked the sites too. The crew is not too bad either.
Let’s talk about Instagram accounts! How often should you post to your business account?
Check the answer in our infographics!
We have published a new article “Influencer marketing. Overview and industry impact” on our Medium.
Follow the link and read it: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/influencer-marketing-overview-and-industry-impact-f979455b321c
Join the SocialMedia.Market token sale and get 10% bonus!
The token sale ends on December 21. Hurry up to become a part of the most promising ICO of this December!
Check our site: https://goo.gl/Naw2e5
JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
There is nothing more “social media” than feed-consuming cute cats and funny kitties. Being the first decentralized platform for influencer marketing we couldn’t miss the trend as well.
So, here is the deal. We decided to bring additional cuteness for our bakers and social media lovers. Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty. So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold.
READ MORE HERE: https://goo.gl/hybn2R

Ohh, kitties they are so cuuute, I already have 3 but I want more Cheesy Cheesy
I love an idea guys, everyone loves kitties I think! )
Good luck with your ICO, the first aim is almost done  Wink

Thanks for your feedback Smiley!
We are happy that the community liked our idea, we are doing our best!

Join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
many things was clarified in their webinar. their communication with the audience and marketing activity further shows the project is live
so, tokens on the board) did all this in short time. the transactions were successful and no any troubles with it.

gonna reserve for trading) or make some on "influence"Wink

Hello!

We're glad to hear that! Thank you so much for your support and for being watching the development of our project! We're thrilled you're on "board"!  Wink

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
many things was clarified in their webinar. their communication with the audience and marketing activity further shows the project is live
so, tokens on the board) did all this in short time. the transactions were successful and no any troubles with it.

gonna reserve for trading) or make some on "influence"Wink
well... being wathing for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...actually 10% bonus and cryptokitties made my desision (joke about cryptokitties, but the way you adapt and use trends - impress, you're always on the hype wave)
so to get a bonus i just need to buy tokens before december 14? i need to provide a payment and get a confirmation on blockchain, that's all?

Hello!

Thank you for your support!

Buying Social Media Tokens before December 14, you automatically receive 10% of bonus tokens. Thus, for 1 ETH you will get not 800 SMTs, but 880. Tokens will be credited to your SocialMedia.Market account immediately after confirmation of payment.

Join our Telegram chat!  It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
5 reasons why influencer marketing is good for your SEO.
Check the article from our media-partner InfluencerMarketingHub! Must read for all marketers!
Follow the link: https://influencermarketinghub.com/why-influencer-marketing-is-good-for-your-seo/
Watch a Q&A session with Dmitry Shyshov, our CEO and founder, and Viktor Perekhod, business development manager.
Check the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUx6XMRUVwQ

You are positive guys, nice pic heh  Smiley
Let me ask question - I'm interested is there any agreements with social media services (youtube, instagram etc) for now?

P.S. I like an idea with kitties also  Cheesy

Hello!

Thank you for your feedback and for the question!  Smiley.
We're negotiating with many social media at the moment and we are devoting really great efforts to become a YouTube certified partner as well.

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there Wink
Activity: 25
well... being wathing for a long time how the ico is going and i just sign up so...actually 10% bonus and cryptokitties made my desision (joke about cryptokitties, but the way you adapt and use trends - impress, you're always on the hype wave)
so to get a bonus i just need to buy tokens before december 14? i need to provide a payment and get a confirmation on blockchain, that's all?
Activity: 56
Watch a Q&A session with Dmitry Shyshov, our CEO and founder, and Viktor Perekhod, business development manager.
Check the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUx6XMRUVwQ
https://image.prntscr.com/image/EBMZd-J1TnSRN19R8QAU0w.png

You are positive guys, nice pic heh  Smiley
Let me ask question - I'm interested is there any agreements with social media services (youtube, instagram etc) for now?

P.S. I like an idea with kitties also  Cheesy
JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
There is nothing more “social media” than feed-consuming cute cats and funny kitties. Being the first decentralized platform for influencer marketing we couldn’t miss the trend as well.
So, here is the deal. We decided to bring additional cuteness for our bakers and social media lovers. Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty. So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold.

He-he, crypto-kitties have captured the world  Smiley I like an idea, I think maybe I'll buy some more tokens for the bonus kitty Wink Wink.  

Thank you for your feedback!

We are doing the best we can to make our project successful in all directions, starting with safety and ending with emotions our supporters have while interaction with our project. We are glad that you liked our idea!

Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

Activity: 25
how are you going to get influencers to choose your platform over others? especially the larger influencers that will bring the agencies

being a streamer is now very attractive to people Wink. there is no one who uses 1 instagram account now everyone opens 2nd. advertising is no longer on street posters or tablets, but on internet pages. such projects contribute greatly to the use of such facilities.  Roll Eyes
“With 86% of marketers having used this marketing strategy, Influencer Marketing saw dynamic growth in 2016.
Of these marketers, 94% found Influencer Marketing effective.
These analytics were compiled to understand how business to consumers (B2C) marketers are utilizing Influencer Marketing today, and how they plan to incorporate it into plans for 2017.”

Read the analysis of the current state of influencer marketing: https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/analysis-of-the-current-state-of-influencer-marketing-997dd8bbbe9
Activity: 64
JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
https://i.imgur.com/qWv7l2R.jpg

He-he, crypto-kitties have captured the world  Smiley I like an idea, I think maybe I'll buy some more tokens for the bonus kitty Wink Wink.  
JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
Pages:
Jump to: