Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 42. (Read 40488 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Planning to create video-content for your company?
Here is a guide on how to do this right in 2018: https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/11/28/7-strategies-getting-video-marketing-right-2018/
To participate in our token sale you need an Ethereum wallet, compatible with ERC-20.
We’ve created a step-by-step guide on how to create e-wallet on MyEtherWallet.
Follow the link to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp5fiUwxScE
This does indeed look good and I shall be watching for development

We're glad to hear that! Thank you for your support and for being watching the development of our project!  Smiley

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there Wink.

Hello, am in Rwanda (Africa)  just askin if this social media marketing can work here?

Hello!

Thank you for your question and for your interest in our project!

The beta version of our platform is planned to be released in February 2018.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.
Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram channel. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello, am in Rwanda (Africa)  just askin if this social media marketing can work here?

As far as I understand the whole idea is that both members of business directions influencers and marketing managers need to agree their cooperation via your platform. or am i mistaken? If no then what you will do in case when influensers will accept this idea and join you but business which want to buy adv will not want to use your system?

I will disagree with you regarding influencers. These infleuences most of them should be up-to-dated with upcoming trends so if someone of them still don't know about cryptocurrency, decentralized platforms, tokens and so on, they soon will.

2 SocialMediaMarket team: Btw will your token be accepted with some other (partners? ) platforms? Or simply - how I could whindraw my money from SMM system? will be there any ability to send them to credit card or btc wallet ?"

Thanks for your comment, but I already have received answers ) Nevertheless I agree with you in point that blogers have to be up-to-dated if they want to be successful. Its obviously!)

Yes, actually all who works with crypto should be up-to-dated Grin Both of the adv. buyers and bloggers. But I think for bloggers its more important as they are will be the mail platform users in future, as I see.

2 SMM team: btw, what would founders say about this? what your expectations - there be more interest for influencers or brands? or investors who just want to make money? )

Well, nice question.

The thing is that our project benefits to all participants you have mentioned.
Influencers and bloggers of any size will be able to monetize their content. Business will be able to run any ad compaign with any influencer and increasy their income. Investors will be able to trade their SMTs and get profit.
Activity: 34

As far as I understand the whole idea is that both members of business directions influencers and marketing managers need to agree their cooperation via your platform. or am i mistaken? If no then what you will do in case when influensers will accept this idea and join you but business which want to buy adv will not want to use your system?

I will disagree with you regarding influencers. These infleuences most of them should be up-to-dated with upcoming trends so if someone of them still don't know about cryptocurrency, decentralized platforms, tokens and so on, they soon will.

2 SocialMediaMarket team: Btw will your token be accepted with some other (partners? ) platforms? Or simply - how I could whindraw my money from SMM system? will be there any ability to send them to credit card or btc wallet ?"

Thanks for your comment, but I already have received answers ) Nevertheless I agree with you in point that blogers have to be up-to-dated if they want to be successful. Its obviously!)

Yes, actually all who works with crypto should be up-to-dated Grin Both of the adv. buyers and bloggers. But I think for bloggers its more important as they are will be the mail platform users in future, as I see.

2 SMM team: btw, what would founders say about this? what your expectations - there be more interest for influencers or brands? or investors who just want to make money? )
I was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.

Hello!

We glad to be advised as a project worth to invest!

In brief, SocialMedia.Market - is a decentralized influencer marketing platform to connect bloggers and advertisers.

Working with game and esports industries we were among the early adopters of this advertising strategy, and we are well aware of how complicated it is to build trustful and reliable relationships in influencer marketing.

SocialMedia.Market addresses the problems of fraud, uncertain pricing, complicated transactions, complex partnerships, and low efficiency. With the implementation of the blockchain technology and smart contacts SocialMedia.Market will create a secure and completely transparent ecosystem.

The use of attending ICO right now is that you get a unique opportunity to buy Social Media Tokens with the 30% bonus until the 7th of December. The only place to buy Social Media Tokens is our official website https://socialmedia.market/ and you need an account there in order to pay for the tokens and store them on your account balance before the emission.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

thanks for answer, I have read shorter and I think will join ico but I want to know more about "influencers" and their marketing )
Im far from marketing. I have searched some definitionts of "influencer" in google, but I want hear explanation from you, as an expert Smiley influencer = blogger, right?)
So please tell me who is an influencer? and what is influencer marketing?

Hello!

Yes, you're right, usually it's a blogger. The Influencer is an individual who has an active social presence and has the capacity to create a demand on different audiences. Partnering with such influencers helps with creating brand awareness, visibility, conversions, and with target-based marketing campaigns.

And influencer marketing is a rapidly growing tool that allows brands to promote and sell the products or services with the help of people (influencers) endorsements.There are many different types of influencers: from an industry blogger with great content and good site traffic to an ordinary Twitter member with a large following. Celebrities, journalists, analysts, thought leaders, brand journalists, platform-specific “sensations” etc., can become influencers too.

We I hope that we answered your question and all is clear for now Wink. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

Hello!

Thank you for your question. That's really nice one and it makes sense to reflect back on our strategy;)

So the core vision is correct. SocialMedia.Market platform automates all business processes related to selection, creation and management of the influencer’s marketing activities, including the distribution of financial means among the participants. These groups of people are very related to each others.

When the influensers will get all the advantages of using SocialMedia.Market platform, the business will also be able to accept these advantages. Range of social media platforms, secured payments, possibilities for small businesses, transparent marketplace, dispute solutions and smart campain planning using SMM tools - that's all about SocialMedia.Market.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you:)

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Tnx, I see. And another question - will the investors be able to trade their smt's? i mean people who don't represent business or influensers and just make some investments in your project.

Hi there!

SocialMedia.Market objective is to establish a healthy ecosystem where:
- influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating good quality content;
- agencies get access to a constant stream of influencers and able to concentrate their effort on testing new;     strategies and strengthening their expertise;
- advertisers get access to more relevant and efficient ways to engage consumers;
- consumers, ultimately, gain access to the high-quality content they desire.
And of course, investor who doesn't belong to any of groups above will be able to trade their SMTs on exchange services and token markets.
Our ecosystem will unite all types of users, and we don't put stakes on exact group of SMM platform users, we put stake on whole social media and it users.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 32
I was advised to join you ico right now. have no free time to learn it deep. please what is the use of it ? in brief please.
big amount of ethers at the crossroads.

Hello!

We glad to be advised as a project worth to invest!

In brief, SocialMedia.Market - is a decentralized influencer marketing platform to connect bloggers and advertisers.

Working with game and esports industries we were among the early adopters of this advertising strategy, and we are well aware of how complicated it is to build trustful and reliable relationships in influencer marketing.

SocialMedia.Market addresses the problems of fraud, uncertain pricing, complicated transactions, complex partnerships, and low efficiency. With the implementation of the blockchain technology and smart contacts SocialMedia.Market will create a secure and completely transparent ecosystem.

The use of attending ICO right now is that you get a unique opportunity to buy Social Media Tokens with the 30% bonus until the 7th of December. The only place to buy Social Media Tokens is our official website https://socialmedia.market/ and you need an account there in order to pay for the tokens and store them on your account balance before the emission.

If there anything else you want to ask just write us here or join our Telegram channel. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.

thanks for answer, I have read shorter and I think will join ico but I want to know more about "influencers" and their marketing )
Im far from marketing. I have searched some definitionts of "influencer" in google, but I want hear explanation from you, as an expert Smiley influencer = blogger, right?)
So please tell me who is an influencer? and what is influencer marketing?
Activity: 70

Hello!

Thank you for your question. That's really nice one and it makes sense to reflect back on our strategy;)

So the core vision is correct. SocialMedia.Market platform automates all business processes related to selection, creation and management of the influencer’s marketing activities, including the distribution of financial means among the participants. These groups of people are very related to each others.

When the influensers will get all the advantages of using SocialMedia.Market platform, the business will also be able to accept these advantages. Range of social media platforms, secured payments, possibilities for small businesses, transparent marketplace, dispute solutions and smart campain planning using SMM tools - that's all about SocialMedia.Market.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions. We will be happy to clarify any things for you:)

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there.
Tnx, I see. And another question - will the investors be able to trade their smt's? i mean people who don't represent business or influensers and just make some investments in your project.

Thank you for being in our corner on that;)

For all operations inside SMM will be used our internal currency - Social Media Token (SMT). SMT gives you possibility to ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa. Your SMT will be stored on your personal wallet, in a widely accepted ERC20 standard. When we will be listed on (exchange services and token markets) you will be able to trade your tokens for any suitable currency.
Please, note that our tokens will be utilized, but not limited to SocialMedia.Market. SMT will be transferable outside the platform. That's a big plus for SMT holders who will be able to operate on the well-known digital currency exchanges, where potential platform users will be purchasing SMT to use platform services. Integration within blockchain assets payment platforms like TenX, potentially can make SMT a popular, day-to-day payment method within the social media e-commerce network and the industry, as a whole.

Hope that we answered your question. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 34

We have already closed a half of the soft cap during the presale.
Thanks to all of our contributors!

I have looked at similar projects in social media sphere.. Your project is very similar to indahash... As for me there are two absolutely identic projects that both run ICO. What's the difference, tell me please??

P.S. Sorry if i repeat this question .

Hi!
Thank you for your question! It's okay, we will answer with pleasure  Wink

Yes, the platform you have mentioned (Indahash) is indeed operating in the same industry. Nevertheless, SocialMedia.Market clearly stands out due to several core differences. The main difference here is in the approach. We are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem, designed as a solution for online advertising market challenges, not only internal issues with bank compliance. It will bring influencer marketing to a whole new level, providing a convenient solution for advertisers and a reliable source of income for bloggers, all in a single marketplace. Bringing blockchain to the core of the platform and implementing smart contracts, we are building transparent, secure, flexible, adjustable, fair and trustable ecosystem for every market participant. Indahash is a classic advertising agency focused only on building advertising campaigns for their client with Instagram influencers. Tokenization is their method to make payments to social meadia users, who participated in marketing activities, easier. Our platfrom will be opened for bloggers and influencers from every major social network (Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitch, etc) and advertisers of any kind: applications, stores, services, brands, small and middle local businesses and anyone interested in promoting their product via Influencer Marketing.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
Activity: 31
I have looked at similar projects in social media sphere.. Your project is very similar to indahash... As for me there are two absolutely identic projects that both run ICO. What's the difference, tell me please??

P.S. Sorry if i repeat this question .
Buy our tokens with 10% bonus!
Social Media token sale is ongoing! Follow our site! Here is the link: https://goo.gl/Wbmh8s

How does your platform works? Describe me please

Greetings!

SocialMedia.Market will create a global marketplace for Advertisers and Influencers among every major social network, providing convenient and transparent tools for the interaction of any party involved. For maintaining commercial relationships between participants, SocialMedia.Market will use Blockchain technology to simplify integration, reduce fraud and costs for all market participants. Token value is going to be upheld not only by transaction means within platform services, but also supported with the ability to participate in the decentralized dispute solution system gaining additional earnings for token holders.

We I hope that we answered your question and all is clear fot now. But don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions;)
Activity: 31
How does your platform works? Describe me please
why are you issuing your own cryptocurrency?  Huh
Hello!
SMT is designed to be the flagship currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

so under "business" you mean advertisers and brands, am I right? 
and what benefits the platform will have for them ?

Yes, you're right, its about Brands & Advertisers.

So influencer marketing works favorably for the overall branding and reputation of a company. Working with influencers whose profiles match the values and offerings of your company is the key to crack this job. SocialMedia.Market is creating easy-to-use tools that will help find, analyze, manage and monitor influencers campaigns, using the latest technologies. Transferring your consumer-targeting campaigns to the whole new level. A short list of unique benefits the platform will provide for brands & advertisers are: secure transactions; fair decentralised dispute solution system; operating costs optimization; real-time data analysis and ROI;

Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other question.

Also you could find additional info about SocialMedia.Market on our website and in our White Paper which is in the footer. Don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Activity: 51
why are you issuing your own cryptocurrency?  Huh
Hello!
SMT is designed to be the flagship currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents.

so under "business" you mean advertisers and brands, am I right? 
and what benefits the platform will have for them ?

Pages:
Jump to: