Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 39. (Read 40474 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Social Media token sale is ongoing!
Register on our website and buy our tokens with a 10% bonus!
Follow the link: https://goo.gl/T6dGJY
Are you going to create an advertising campaign on Facebook?
Then check the the annual report on the trends and topics that caused the greatest user engagement.
Follow the link:
https://www.socialmediatoday.com/news/facebook-releases-annual-trends-report-showing-topics-with-biggest-increas/512972/
I will definitely monitor this project. It appears to have a nice potential

Hello!
We're glad to hear that! Thank you for your support and for being watching the development of our project!

Track news on our website and social pages - announcements of all events of the project will appear there. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
Join CryptoKitties Giveaway
We decided to bring additional cuteness for our backers and social media lovers.
Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (approximately 0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty.
So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold. Follow the link: https://goo.gl/HeEntk
We collected the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our token sale.
Follow the link to check them:
https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/most-frequently-asked-questions-about-socialmedia-market-token-sale-3e5826f8a191
We are on Livebitcoinnews!
Follow the link and read more about the cryptokitties giveaway:
http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/socialmedia-market-rewards-backers-cryptokitties/
Hello there!

I have just contributed for this! But it is weird that my balance is still 0 at my account

The transaction is already duccesfull, but not has changed yet

You can see the transaction here: 0xbddd5080138256efc3ea87b6517b5bdad69a69030bb0e70073258a0bef35875f

Thanks!
Hello! I have sent you a personal message to clarify some information and help you!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello there!

I have just contributed for this! But it is weird that my balance is still 0 at my account

The transaction is already duccesfull, but not has changed yet

You can see the transaction here: 0xbddd5080138256efc3ea87b6517b5bdad69a69030bb0e70073258a0bef35875f

Thanks!
News from Youtube: Six-year-old Ryan earned about $11 million on his Youtube-channel.
He has the job most of us dreamed about when we were his age. For the last three years, he’s opened toys, played with them, and cashed checks that most of us can only dream of.
Read here: https://thenextweb.com/insider/2017/12/13/what-have-i-done-with-my-life/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
JOIN KITTIES GIVEAWAY!
There is nothing more “social media” than feed-consuming cute cats and funny kitties. Being the first decentralized platform for influencer marketing we couldn’t miss the trend as well.
So, here is the deal. We decided to bring additional cuteness for our bakers and social media lovers. Now, when you buy Social Media Market tokens for more than 500 SMT (0,5 ETH), you’ll get your own and unique CryptoKitty. So hurry up, before all the tokens are sold.
READ MORE HERE: https://goo.gl/hybn2R
https://image.prntscr.com/image/Mn3bW7keQPKJuN7DaVLabQ.png

Ohh, kitties they are so cuuute, I already have 3 but I want more Cheesy Cheesy
I love an idea guys, everyone loves kitties I think! )
Good luck with your ICO, the first aim is almost done  Wink
what kind of advertising will be provided by socialmediamarket, whether each influencer will be collected and facilitated maximally or they will get a fee from this platform .....

Hello!

Thank you for the question!

Social Media Market will help bloggers in monetizing their content on every popular platforms and also managing their accounts. Managing of Influencer Marketing programs is currently a very challenging process and Influencer Marketing platforms, or agencies, require an advertiser to pay up to 50% commission for such services. With the help of our services, brands can expect to reduce the costs associated with launching Influencer Marketing campaigns significantly. Our solution offers an easy, efficient, fast and secure way for brands and influencers to connect, agree upon the terms of a smart contact, create quality content and process the payment. Our service will also guarantee protection from scam and will see to it that the terms of the smart contact are met by both sides. No agents will be needed to materialize all of the above, but even in case one wishes to delegate duties to agents, they will get fees from our side and not from the influencer or advertiser. All of the above will grant a significant reduction of the cost of marketing activities for those who will join SocialMedia.Market and also will create ecosystem where influencers can easily access sponsorship for creating good quality content.
Also please notice that the platform fee will be not more than 10%.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know. And don't forget to join our Telegram chat. It's open for everyone to discuss and check all the latest news and updates about the project.
KITTIES GIVEAWAY IS ONGOING
Our token sale will last until December 21.
So during this period contributors, who purchase more than 500 SMT, will receive a cryptokitty!
Follow the link https://socialmedia.market, participate in our token sale and get the kitty!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
what kind of advertising will be provided by socialmediamarket, whether each influencer will be collected and facilitated maximally or they will get a fee from this platform .....
SocialMedia.Market token sale is ongoing!
Hurry up to purchase with 10% bonus!
Click the link: https://goo.gl/ebQwS3
Thank you for the detailed explanation, above.
I am interested in whether there are sign campaigns and reward prizes in your ranking, like in other communities and how this system is organized. I hope you understand my question?
As far as I understand your question, you mean the bounty campaign. Please check out its thread following this link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/220k-bounty-socialmediamarketfinished-2321059

Please feel free to ask any other questions regarding SocialMedia.Market!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thank you for the detailed explanation, above.
I am interested in whether there are sign campaigns and reward prizes in your ranking, like in other communities and how this system is organized. I hope you understand my question?
The platform is pretty good with the provision of advertising market in one container based on blockchain technology makes it more transparent, easy and secure in its application ...
You clearly have a good understanding of the platform, and we thank for your positive feedback!
I see project seems to be very interesting and I just want to ask some thing. Today there is heavy competition on advertising field where it comes to internet, so how are different from the others because without any unique in the project how can it is going to be a compete for other sectors.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback and your question!

First of all, let me say that our project is not about all advertising on the Internet. The field we work in is influencer marketing.

Influencer Marketing is about content, created by bloggers and published in social media networks like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. This kind of content gives marketers a wide range of application. From straight forward advertisement of a product to creation of a social conversation around their brand. Influencer Marketing is a growing market, which will reach $5-$10B till end of 2020.
And like any market on the stage of development, Influencer Marketing has several core issues that stagger its development. Being early adopters of the strategy (since 2015), we have experienced these issues ourselves. We have faced fraud, uncertain pricing, high overall fees, complex interaction, and complicated global payments. The general idea behind the SocialMedia.Market project is to solve these major issues with Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. This new tech allows to create a safe, transparent, and decentralized platform for managing and measuring Influencer Marketing for everyone anywhere.

There are platforms operating in the same industry as we do. Nevertheless, SocialMedia.Market clearly stands out due to several core differences. The main difference here is in the approach. We are creating SocialMedia.Market as an independent and decentralized ecosystem, designed as a solution for online advertising market challenges. It will bring influencer marketing to a whole new level, providing a convenient solution for advertisers and a reliable source of income for bloggers, all in a single marketplace. Bringing blockchain to the core of the platform, we are building transparent, secure, fair and trustable ecosystem for every market participant. SocialMedia.Market is a platform that will open the gateway to Influencer Marketing for everyone. We are focused on every major social network, not fixing our efforts on just one or few of them. It will allow bloggers worldwide to get a bite at global online advertising budgets. As for the advertisers, we believe that the opportunities of this strategy are not limited to the brands with huge budgets. Influencer Marketing is extremely effective for businesses of any size, online and offline. SocialMedia.Market will become the marketplace to satisfy specific needs of any advertiser. And this is why we are implementing blockchain and smart contract technologies here. We want to create a flexible and adjustable system, unhindered by limitations of existing solutions.

Also, answering your question, it’s impossible not to dwell upon Social Media Token (SMT) which is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents. Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.
Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
-100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology
-Low-cost transactions with less operation fees
-Simplified and fast global payments
-Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system
-Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to write us here. Our team will try to unfold any details you want to know.
Please consider getting acquainted with the White Paper

Also, here is our short presentation of the project which contains all the most important information about us and will allow you to get a more clear general idea about our service.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The platform is pretty good with the provision of advertising market in one container based on blockchain technology makes it more transparent, easy and secure in its application ...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
I see project seems to be very interesting and I just want to ask some thing. Today there is heavy competition on advertising field where it comes to internet, so how are different from the others because without any unique in the project how can it is going to be a compete for other sectors.
Pages:
Jump to: