Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 53. (Read 40504 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Here are the tips for marketers, who are planning to advertise with bloggers. 

“Like everything else, you should not rush into influencer marketing without planning or forethought. This is particularly the case if you are envisaging paying influencers for their services. But it is still relevant if you intend following a more organic route. Influencer marketing can take up considerable time, so you want to ensure that you are using your time in the most effective manner. It makes sense for you to first map out an influencer marketing strategy.”

Read more here: https://influencermarketinghub.com/influencer-marketing-strategy/
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i also got the same trouble Sad. someone had broke my account last month but i got the access back just in 2 days. no any posts during two days and i still can't get for what purpose it was cracked. some idiot didn't even checked it before hucking...  Undecided

anyway this ico raises many questions about platform feauters. i wonder how the mobile app will be realeased? i mean will it be the crossplatform app written in java or two separate native apps? i hope you understand the reason i'm asking that. it's not a big thing in a whole but it could clarify some points for me.
I've been very used to this sort of thing in the crypto world lately. Even I am not surprised. They lower the bounties, prolong the duration, there are all kinds of cunning. Projects that do not change their time and do not drop their bounty are worth more for me, even if they have little money.

This account have bee hacked be a look out untill i get my account back.
Dont borrow, trade, or give bitcoins or money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-account-airflame-got-hacked-2347562

Thank you for the information !
We hope you will solve your issue soon.
Activity: 81
I've been very used to this sort of thing in the crypto world lately. Even I am not surprised. They lower the bounties, prolong the duration, there are all kinds of cunning. Projects that do not change their time and do not drop their bounty are worth more for me, even if they have little money.

This account have bee hacked be a look out untill i get my account back.
Dont borrow, trade, or give bitcoins or money.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-account-airflame-got-hacked-2347562

We decided to extend the presale and shift the date of the token sale to December 7 for several reasons. First of all we have updated  the conditions of the token sale  to offer additional security layer to our investors. Also, due to the latest rates increase, we have optimized amount of  tokens available for contribution, in order to meet fundraising goal, required for the product development. Besides this with the current development progress the SocialMedia.Market beta will be available early in February. Therefore we are moving the second phase of the token sale from March to mid-February as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected at the time of presale. Platform seems to very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.
Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market, we highly appreciate that!

There's no cap during pre-sale. All investments contributed during presale are added to the 1st phase of token sale.

You are right about the opportunity to benefit from the token price increasing. Apart from that, token holders will be able to earn more tokens participating in our Decentralised Dispute Settlement Solution which will be a crucial part of the work of our project.

Please note that there is also an obvious advantage of buying Social Media Tokens (SMTs) during the presale (up to the 7th of December) as if gives you the 30% bonus. To apply for participation in the presale, please visit SocialMedia.Market
And as the 1st phase of the public Social Media Token sale begins on the 7th of December, there will be following bonuses for the Token buyers:
DAY 1 of the public Token sale - 10%,
DAY 2 - 7%,
DAY 3 - 5%,
DAY 4 - 3%
Activity: 644
Transact Safer / Chase Better
Can we able to know the information about how much money is collected at the time of presale. Platform seems to very interesting and I am convinced to invest in your platform. Other than token price increases what are the benefits will investors get.
Web-site is looking nice but where did you get this silly thing?

49% OF PEOPLE RELY ON THE INFLUENCERS OPINION WHEN MAKING A BUYING DECISION

You launched Pre-ICO, at 7 DEC 2017 you will start ICO Phase 1 and at 9 JAN 2018 you are going to launch Phase 2 (Info from RoadMap). What for are you doing it?

Thank you for a question.
All information we are providing based on certified and reliable sources. Moreover, we have made a marketing research about current state of online marketing. You can find it by following the link:
https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_Marketing-Research_eng.pdf
But you may check another resources stating same (or close ones) surveys and analytical results. As an example - Adweek and Forbes. You can check it yourself by following the links below:
http://www.adweek.com/digital/twitter-says-users-now-trust-influencers-nearly-much-their-friends-171367/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/promisephelon/2017/01/24/why-consumers-dont-trust-your-brand-content-and-how-to-fix-that/#4a726d68425b

Yes, you are right - we have two token sale phases. The main reason for dividing token sale on two phases (so-called pre-ICO and ICO) is our intention to launch beta product version in between. We are now developing it on our own and it should be finished in the next 10 weeks. Product release will ensure investings and will support the product and token value
Activity: 914
Web-site is looking nice but where did you get this silly thing?

49% OF PEOPLE RELY ON THE INFLUENCERS OPINION WHEN MAKING A BUYING DECISION

You launched Pre-ICO, at 7 DEC 2017 you will start ICO Phase 1 and at 9 JAN 2018 you are going to launch Phase 2 (Info from RoadMap). What for are you doing it?
Would beta be opened or closed by March, 2018?
Hello! Thank you for question. Beta will be held within the mentioned period and will have an open beta test status. You can find more information about the upcoming events in "ROADMAP" section on our website: https://socialmedia.market/.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
Would beta be opened or closed by March, 2018?
Does the project have plans for cooperation with similar services that work in other areas? For example, AdEx
Thank you for this question.
Right now our main goal is to develop our project as much as possible. We are working hard on that, as we realize that a lot of people are interested in this project and that is our obligation to create a well done product.
We understand how important partnership is when we are talking about marketing itself. In case there will be interesting projects to cooparate with on mutually beneficial conditions we will do so for sure. Once we are done with our main plans regarding SocialMedia.Marken we will be open for new steps in developent and improvement, including partnership as well.
Activity: 60
Does the project have plans for cooperation with similar services that work in other areas? For example, AdEx
ONE DAY LEFT

The Social Media Token sales begin in 24 hours! Check our site, sign in and join the new influencer marketing ecosystem!

Read more: https://socialmedia.market

We have updated our Shorter!
Click on the link and read all the important information about SocialMedia.Market: https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_Shorter_eng.pdf

How about territorial restrictions. In which countries will the resource work, in which - no?
We have a clear plan that we revealed in our Roadmap on SocialMedia.Market. We have been following it so far and we’ll continue to do so.
As it is stated there, SocialMedia.Market beta will be launched in March, 2018.
In the third quarter of 2018 we'll launch the platform for US, UK and CIS markets.
And finally, in the first quarter of 2019 SocialMedia.Market will be launched worldwide.

You can find our detailed Roadmap in the White paper on page 46.
So, the short answer to your question is there will be NO territorial restrictions for SocialMedia.Market as of Q1, 2019.
If you have any more questions about the project, it will be our pleasure to answer them. Also, please join the discussions in our Telegram chat

Thanks. And one more:

Is there any information about the system of evaluation and classification of bloggers. Will be there any own rankings?

The system is currently in developing. There will be an opportunity during beta to see the work and the functionality of the system.
Activity: 56
How about territorial restrictions. In which countries will the resource work, in which - no?
We have a clear plan that we revealed in our Roadmap on SocialMedia.Market. We have been following it so far and we’ll continue to do so.
As it is stated there, SocialMedia.Market beta will be launched in March, 2018.
In the third quarter of 2018 we'll launch the platform for US, UK and CIS markets.
And finally, in the first quarter of 2019 SocialMedia.Market will be launched worldwide.

You can find our detailed Roadmap in the White paper on page 46.
So, the short answer to your question is there will be NO territorial restrictions for SocialMedia.Market as of Q1, 2019.
If you have any more questions about the project, it will be our pleasure to answer them. Also, please join the discussions in our Telegram chat

Thanks. And one more:

Is there any information about the system of evaluation and classification of bloggers. Will be there any own rankings?
I have a question regarding joining your platform in future.  If I will decide to join your project later in future, when ICO and development will be finished, and platform will work - what 'difficulties' Can I  met later? Will it be additional insertion fee for connection to socialmedia market, or I just need receive someway a few of your tokens? Thanks!
There will be no additional fee for using SocialMedia.Market after the ICO. However, you will have to buy Social Media Tokens (SMTs) elsewhere to use our service, since once the ICO's over, it will not be possible anymore to purchase tokens using our site.

The advantage of buying SMTs during the presale (up to the 21st of November) is obvious as if gives you the 30% bonus. To apply for participation in the presale, please visit SocialMedia.Market

And as the 1st phase of the public Social Media Token sale begins on the 21th of November, there will be following bonuses for the Token buyers:
DAY 1 of the public Token sale - 10%,
DAY 2 - 7%,
DAY 3 - 5%,
DAY 4 - 3%
4 points from Tokentops
Ico-tracker Tokentops has given SocialMedia.Market a high rating. Read more here: https://tokentops.com/ico/socialmedia.market/

Pages:
Jump to: