Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 55. (Read 40504 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I've been following the project since last week ... but I steel didn't understand:
  • Why there is blockchain
  • Who stands behind of project

... & why did you move token date date?  Huh

Blockchain technology will simplify the integration between advertisers and publishers and decrease costs for all engaged parties. It will create a competitive marketplace that’s 100% safe and transparent, creating opportunities for thousands of influencers and brands all over the globe to form targeted audience exposure; engaging consumers in the most relevant way. We will help elevate advertising markets to the next level and take considerable market share very quickly as cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology become mainstream in the next few years.
Our team is inspired to popularize Blockchain and Smart Contract technologies, making them more common in our daily life. We apply extra effort to introduce SocialMedia.Market’s platform, globally, to millions of influencers from small and medium sized businesses to larger corporations.

As for your second question, you can learn about those who stand behind the project in our White paper on page 51. Follow this link to open it: https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_White-Paper_eng.pdf

We decided to extend the presale and move the date of the token sale to November 21 due to the ongoing industry shifts and the growing requests from the investors. Our goal is to provide a 100% secure environment for all the token sale participants, as well as create a seamless experience for everyone who is buying SMTs via Bitcoin. The presale will last till the first day of the token sale.
I hope it answers your questions. And if there is anything else you’d like to clarify, we will gladly help you.
Hmm looks pretty interesting & ambitiously... There is a lot of money to be made in advertising and combining that with the blockchain could be epic in the future when BC becomes part of oir everyday lives. Good luck with your project ill be watching this one  Cool

Thank you for your feedback about the project. You indeed understand the potential of influencer marketing and the importance and power of blockchain the right way. And our aim is not only to use blockchain’s advantages as the core of SocialMedia.Market but popularize it amongst as many people as possible, too.
SocialMedia.Market's founder and CEO Dmitry Shyshov shared his thoughts on the project with Investor Town Hall Show channel. Watch him talk about the token sale, the industry opportunities and challenges, SMTs distribution, as well as the platform development.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk4vglTGu-o
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I know about the project Synereo - is it similar? What the difference?
Our team of advisors continues to increase!
Meet Peter Zhalov, former VP Marketing & Advertising at WARGAMING.NET, eSports and blockchain enthusiast.

“Today consumers use ad-blockers and ignore traditional digital advertisements. Influencer and eSports Marketing are becoming two most effective ways to reach Millenials and Generation Z audience. These growing exponentially markets are among the most attractive for disruptive businesses.
Socialmedia.market has the solution of creating a transparent marketplace for Influencer Marketing, and I'm excited to join the Advisory Board of this project.”

Learn more on our website: https://socialmedia.market

Activity: 60
Hmm looks pretty interesting & ambitiously... There is a lot of money to be made in advertising and combining that with the blockchain could be epic in the future when BC becomes part of oir everyday lives. Good luck with your project ill be watching this one  Cool
Activity: 56
I've been following the project since last week ... but I steel didn't understand:
  • Why there is blockchain
  • Who stands behind of project

... & why did you move token date date?  Huh
Activity: 38
The pictures are really nice but But unfortunately, it's a very useless project. A very wide network of marketing platforms. How can they control all of them? How do they know if I steal and write someone's writing on the platform? I do not think artificial intelligence will solve this. It will be like Steemite. No future is expected from this project.
What do you mean by “stealing writing”? And why are you comparing it with Steemite? It is blogger marketplace. Advertiser from one side - youtuber or instagram blogger from another. Advertiser wants to promote his T-Shorts, for example, so he is looking for fashion instagram blogger or live style YouTube channel in order to make a product placement into content. Integrated commercial. Didn’t you notice that it is everywhere right now?
What is Steemite here for? Have you seen the WhitePaper at all?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
The pictures are really nice but But unfortunately, it's a very useless project. A very wide network of marketing platforms. How can they control all of them? How do they know if I steal and write someone's writing on the platform? I do not think artificial intelligence will solve this. It will be like Steemite. No future is expected from this project.
Meet Chafik Abdellaoui - a new member of our advisory board! He is the founder of ACBMC, Bizzant, and XEDYAS IT HYBRID SOLUTIONS. Chafik is also the contributor to Mobile Go ICO
success.

“Esports was always my passion and I hold a firm believe in the industry. After several years in Esports I realized that its potential is way beyond imagination.
As Esports rely strongly on vloggers and streamers, I believe that the organized influencer marketing ecosystem will become a tripping point for the industry. SocialMedia.Market creates an
opportunity, one can’t ignore.”

Polish youtube-channel Krypto Raport made a new video-review about SocialMedia.Market. Tab the link to watch it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qE27tjDlfM&t=1s
In Q1, 2018 we plan to launch a beta version of our platform and by the middle of the year SocialMedia.Market will be available in the US, the UK and CIS.
You have an opportunity to take part in creation of the most secure service for influencer marketing! Follow the link and sign up on our token sale: https://socialmedia.market 

Most of the social media users will be interested. Most people are now very active on this platform. There will be those who want to make money. So the project will attract attention. Advertisements and social media are now getting a lot of money to use really well. For these reasons, the project can be successful.
Yes, indeed, nowadays running YouTube channel or Instagram account can be a full-time job, not just a social activity. Even bloggers with small number of subscribers can achieve profit from their social network accounts. Because influencer marketing became very popular and effective advertising strategy, demanded by business all over the world.
Appreciated your feedback. Join discussions in Telegram chat.

Being a streamer is now very attractive to people. There is no one who uses 1 instagram account now everyone opens 2nd. Advertising is no longer on street posters or tablets, but on internet pages. Such projects contribute greatly to the use of such facilities. Thank you for your feedback.
Moreover, today most of influencers creating content more than in one social media. Usually, bloggers developing few channels in different networks to cover more audience. That is why SocialMedia.Market not limiting platform functionality to only one particular type of influencers (for example Instagram) and planning to develop services for every major social network - YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, WeChat, Telegram etc.
Join discussions in Telegram chat
Crypto Hype created another video-review of our project. Follow the link below to learn more info about SocialMedia.Market: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyJHXR4A5qk
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Most of the social media users will be interested. Most people are now very active on this platform. There will be those who want to make money. So the project will attract attention. Advertisements and social media are now getting a lot of money to use really well. For these reasons, the project can be successful.
Yes, indeed, nowadays running YouTube channel or Instagram account can be a full-time job, not just a social activity. Even bloggers with small number of subscribers can achieve profit from their social network accounts. Because influencer marketing became very popular and effective advertising strategy, demanded by business all over the world.
Appreciated your feedback. Join discussions in Telegram chat.

Being a streamer is now very attractive to people. There is no one who uses 1 instagram account now everyone opens 2nd. Advertising is no longer on street posters or tablets, but on internet pages. Such projects contribute greatly to the use of such facilities. Thank you for your feedback.
GlobalWebIndex’s research shows that currently 47% of internet users are utilizing ad-blockers. Therefore, almost a half of the users simply will not see your ads.

Check our report to learn everything about the current state if Influencer Marketing: https://socialmedia.market/assets/pdf/SMM_Marketing-Research_eng.pdf
Pages:
Jump to: