Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]🔥SocialMedia.Market🔥TOKEN SALE IS CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORT!🔥 - page 58. (Read 40504 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Excellent article about condition of the influencer market and its nearest prospects. Today on Huffington Post. They didn’t overlook SocialMedia.Market as well! Highly recommend for familiarization: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59f89804e4b094db8e76f8b4
We have great news! Now Socialmedia.market is available on Russian, Chinese and Spanish. In nearest future we are going to overcome some more language barriers! Stay with us and follow our news!
“Whichever way you look at it, the social media as a whole really became the biggest platform for web activity.”

Some interesting thoughts about influence marketing. We could not help but share them with you! https://medium.com/socialmedia-market/influence-the-social-media-earn-on-social-media-5d9baf9c46f2
Guys, you have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. I can see the value and the practical side of the project. And the industry they are in is growing. I hope and believe I will multiply the investment that I am going to make. Who is going to be investing too?

Than you for your reply!
We are doing our best to improve everything!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Guys, you have made a great project description. One of the best White Paper I have read so far. I can see the value and the practical side of the project. And the industry they are in is growing. I hope and believe I will multiply the investment that I am going to make. Who is going to be investing too?
Your twitter and facebook pages have less than 50 subscribers. How will you attract new customers without strong community? Will it be the bounty programs for it? How many advertisements do you have on big sites?
Thanks for getting in touch. We have created our groups on different social networks recently and we're working on their development. We'll be glad to see you among our subscribers!

And we have good news for bounty hunters - our BOUNTY CAMPAIGN is up and running!
Join and learn all details about it here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321059.20
This is something no different from Adnetwork tokens which will also give you some access to date of where your traffic from and where to get more traffic.
How does the team make the token useful in their platform? ARe we able to use the SMT to buy something?
First of all, thank you for the question.
Let me clarify the difference between SocialMedia.Market and Adnetwork.
SocialMedia.Market is a platform, designed for Influencer Marketing.
Influencer Marketing is about content, created by bloggers and published in social media networks like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc. This kind of content gives marketers a wide range of application. From straight forward advertisement of a product to creation of a social conversation around their brand. Influencer Marketing is a growing market, which will reach $5-$10B till end of 2020.
And like any market on the stage of development, Influencer Marketing has several core issues that stagger its development. Being early adopters of the strategy (since 2015), we have experienced these issues ourselves. We have faced fraud, uncertain pricing, high overall fees, complex interaction, and complicated global payments. The general idea behind the SocialMedia.Market project is to solve these major issues with Blockchain and Smart Contracts technologies. This new tech allows to create a safe, transparent, and decentralized platform for managing and measuring Influencer Marketing for everyone anywhere.
From a brief research on Adnetwork, it looks like they are building an “Advertising network” on Blockchain. That’s a completely different business model – they connect advertisers with websites willing to host advertisements. Mainly advertising networks work with banners.

Social Media Token (SMT) is designed to be the currency of SocialMedia.Market ecosystem, facilitating fund transfers between business, influencers or agents. Basically, SMT is the internal currency of the platform and it will ensure transactions, data validity, campaign and contract creation. So, you can easily pay with SMT for influencers campaigns or vice versa.
Here's a short list of advantages SMT will provide to all parties as a single currency:
100% safe escrow transactions based on Blockchain technology
Low-cost transactions with less operation fees
Simplified and fast global payments
Earn rewards by participating in the decentralized dispute solution system
Utility tool for acquiring outstanding marketing services, premium analytics and development instruments
Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Your twitter and facebook pages have less than 50 subscribers. How will you attract new customers without strong community? Will it be the bounty programs for it? How many advertisements do you have on big sites?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
This is something no different from Adnetwork tokens which will also give you some access to date of where your traffic from and where to get more traffic.
How does the team make the token useful in their platform? ARe we able to use the SMT to buy something?
We did a video review on your product https://youtu.be/aUwH6n4Vfvw
contacts:
email: [email protected] (RUS emails)  // [email protected] (ENG emails) // [email protected]
telegram: @viktorparamonov or @chzchz
Thank you for review! Great job in explaining our product vision.
Activity: 86
We did a video review on your product https://youtu.be/aUwH6n4Vfvw
contacts:
email: [email protected] (RUS emails)  // [email protected] (ENG emails) // [email protected]
telegram: @viktorparamonov or @chzchz
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
Please make a warm welcome to our new advisor:

This project could be special! Waiting for token sale eagerly!
Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.

I will read the white paper, but as  friend put it, the brief description of the project seems to be very interesting.
this is a long term project I've seen in a long time.

create advertising campaigns through social media, I think, and according to analysis results provide an excellent platform. and market it.  Smiley good luck team.
Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market. Please, join discussion in Telegram english chat.
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
this is a long term project I've seen in a long time.

create advertising campaigns through social media, I think, and according to analysis results provide an excellent platform. and market it.  Smiley good luck team.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Need to say, that it will take a while to read all your documents  Roll Eyes
But at first sight project seems very interesting.

I will read the white paper, but as  friend put it, the brief description of the project seems to be very interesting.
Activity: 33
This project could be special! Waiting for token sale eagerly!
I am looking forward to this one, I think this is cool and there must be many other people who had thought we need a platform like this. Can you please tell, what countries do you target your business first and foremost?
Thank you for a question. We are planing to operate worldwide, meaning every country where social netwoks exist. At the same time, brand awareness activities will be divided on two phases:

• Q3 2018 - launch in US, UK and CIS - main Influencer Marketing markets
  • Q1 2019 - global launch with worldwide marketing and educational campaigns

Nevertheless, platform functionality will be accessible globaly from the early beginning of SocialMedia.Market release for every participant.
Activity: 42
I am looking forward to this one, I think this is cool and there must be many other people who had thought we need a platform like this. Can you please tell, what countries do you target your business first and foremost?
I like this project and wish this will be great when it will be launched. Looks very imposing!
Thank you for your feedback about SocialMedia.Market. Please, join discussion in Telegram english chat.
Interesting, reserve indonesian translation if needed.
This does indeed look good and I shall be watching for development
this project is very good to follow, the project with the concept is very extraordinary and can be a very good long-term project
I am interested to join this soon
Thank you for your interest in SocialMedia.Market. Please, join discussion in Telegram english chat.
Pages:
Jump to: