Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥 - page 14. (Read 33418 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Finally a project that makes crypto easily adoptable and practical. Other cryptos claim to do similar, but SpotCoin has experience and built on NEO. Can't wait for the results. Great ICO!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It is one of most strong ico in 2018! Good luck team!
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I really like project based on NEO! Spotcoin has amazing team and idea!
I really like seeing new NEO platform projects. Spotcoin seems really promising with its generous dividend. I will keep my eye out on the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I really like project based on NEO! Spotcoin has amazing team and idea!
brand new
Activity: 0
So I wrote a creative article to show my enthuasiasm for this awesome project, I do hope you find it amusing and educating about this project...
Read here... https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@donjyde/when-i-saw-the-spotcoin-s-rainbow-from-afar-i-turned-my-fiat-currencies-into-painting-brushes

I love rainbows so much so good that the brightness of their wings could make my smiles eternal if only I could keep gazing at them for eternity. I am in awe of what blockchain technology is doing in today’s world but to be totally flabbergasted by Spotcoin’s modus operandi is a testament to the river of flowing juices in their whitepaper... continue here...https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@donjyde/when-i-saw-the-spotcoin-s-rainbow-from-afar-i-turned-my-fiat-currencies-into-painting-brushes
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I believe in the most of projects based on the NEO blockchain and I really think that SpotCoin will be successful project, not only in perspective of ICO, but from the perspective of real product and added value to people.
Activity: 53
Hi guys!
The basic theme that in the future it has ensured the development of the project!
Activity: 143
I'm concerned because I wanted SPOT to be one of my larger bags and would have loved to trade it off for NEO, not Fiat.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
The currency has good ideas and seemingly good tools and functionalities are being developed by the managers. I expect from the bottom of my heart that all the proposals of the currency leave the paper and that this project becomes reality.
Activity: 154
A good project with well spelt out road map always achieve their aim without any hype, good to know that the Pre ICo was a success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
Launching on NEO blockchain is a very good and strong idea. We really need some good project like spotcoin to get some attention on NEO blockchain.And the idea of the crypto exchange is awesome. And in my opinion, we really need this type of exchange as early as possible. There is some dividend exchange but they pay the dividends in some badcoins. But you guys chose GAs.And this type of IDEA makes you guys special.

Yes the NEO community is pretty down to earth, not panic like other communities, it will be great to see how Spotcoin evolves on the market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Tokens drop to snapshotted NEO addresses after ico, yes ? Not to waste your time with freebies . Thanks for any answer.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Launching on NEO blockchain is a very good and strong idea. We really need some good project like spotcoin to get some attention on NEO blockchain.And the idea of the crypto exchange is awesome. And in my opinion, we really need this type of exchange as early as possible. There is some dividend exchange but they pay the dividends in some badcoins. But you guys chose GAs.And this type of IDEA makes you guys special.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Spotcoin it's a payment system of the future on the NEO blockchain with own exchange! Everyday updates and participation at many events gives opportunity to be first at crypto area!
Activity: 28
I expect this business increase well and perfect. Spotless logo, interesting job, thoughtful plan!
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Congratulations for having a successful pre ico all token sold under 2 days that's a big point for this project. Waiting for the ico. Hope it will announce soon. You guys are doing very well I can see spotcoin will reached its hardcap before time .limit.Many investors are waiting to invest. The marketing team did a very good job.And the airdrop marketing is a very brave step one side airdrop give fuel to neo community and other hand investors eyed on spotcoin.Lets hope for best.
Activity: 280
Congratulations! Spotcoin reached their goal early, and 2.5 million #SPOT Pre-ICO is now closed. Welcome to the Spotcoin and #NEO families.
Activity: 140
Spotpay allows for fast, cheap, convenient retail transactions using digital assets. Spotcoin supports new distributed ledger technologies by investing in promising startups and training the blockchain workforce of tomorrow through its innovative Blockchain Institute and Accelerator Program
Activity: 336
Spotcoin is the most reliable investment among all the vacillating ICO’s which create the current market. It might grow up at several times in the nearest future (estimates of experts on every website related to ICO tell more than words). Investment into Spotcoin will be totally worth a risk of taking it.
Pages:
Jump to: