Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥 - page 9. (Read 33418 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Is the whitelist open? Or Will my email and account that i made to sign up for the airdrops suffice. Thanks for any answer and i wish good luck SPOTCOIN
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
I think Spotcoin is doing a great ICO. What I like most is that there is an existing business, successful one, bringing lots of credibility to the system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Good team! Interesting project! Excellent technical support! Ready to advise on any issue! I like everything  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
good luck team, i saw lots of sharings about this project on social platforms and want to join signature campaign. i wish best of luck for you.
Activity: 140
I am very glad that I found this project. From my point of view, a very promising and necessary. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project!!
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I am deeply convinced that Spotcoin will do well. This is because it's a project that leveraging on NEO blockchain is a better option as compared to the ETH. Neo is a community based coin and this falls in line with Spotcoin's vision.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
Cool project! OTC provider's ICO - very good chance to make good profit for investors. Best wishes to the team!
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Excellent and very promising spotcoin project! A qualified team with good products in the field of blockchain! I invite you to get acquainted with this company, it will necessarily take the leading places among competitors!
Activity: 294
Thor announced a strategic partnership with Spotcoin

Thor is developing blockchain powered gig economy solutions to help contractors earn more, faster and securely. Partnering with Spotcoin helps Thor platform users who can make purchases only through fiat currency.

https://medium.com/thorco/thor-announces-strategic-partnership-with-spotcoin-b3cc0d2800df

I think this is another good partnership that drives customers to Spotcoin who have no access to digital currencies.

Great to see that Spotcoin is looking for great actual working partnerships, not only to hype.

A good strategy with partnerships that will add investor confidence to Spotcoin, this has a positive impact on the development of Spotcoin.
Activity: 17
I expect good luck for the project! Unblemished logo, riveting design, unprejudiced website.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
Some relly good partnarship coming in last few weeks golden fees justratum we will see more soon.I think efx and thor also announce the partnarship .But now we need the ICO sooon cause we are waiting long.And hope it will come soon.Thank YOU.
Merit: 17
Thor announced a strategic partnership with Spotcoin

Thor is developing blockchain powered gig economy solutions to help contractors earn more, faster and securely. Partnering with Spotcoin helps Thor platform users who can make purchases only through fiat currency.

https://medium.com/thorco/thor-announces-strategic-partnership-with-spotcoin-b3cc0d2800df

I think this is another good partnership that drives customers to Spotcoin who have no access to digital currencies.

Great to see that Spotcoin is looking for great actual working partnerships, not only to hype.
Activity: 140
Super project, which will not leave anyone indifferent! Join the project, as long as there is time and benefits.
Activity: 24
You require to add token details to permit participants to join the business!
Activity: 29
One of the good ICO to look out for and looking at the team and also since it is built upon NEO platform this is gonna be absolute wonder.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
SPOTCOIN know they need to stand out. And believe it or not, SPOTCOIN really do. SPOTCOIN can give you 5 ways in which they are different from other ICO’s. Do SPOTCOIN feel special? Only if you join to make digital currencies work for everyone. https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoins-exchange-will-differ-from-other-crypto-exchanges-abafbefc934b
Activity: 113
this project will be triggering a revolution in the cryptocurrency industry. I believe in it.
Activity: 17
I suppose it is a very nice project. Spotless website, interesting plan.  Good luck!
I look forward to the next stage of ICO. I am sure that it will be as successful as the previous one!
Good luck to the team!
Activity: 224
Spotcoin is powerd by NEO.. this is a awesome project in this year.. this project will reach the moon.. because this team have highly dedicated team and good support team.. Team can change the feat of the project.. this team can lead this project to moon.. as a invester u should think about background of the project before investing... i think this is the project every one should invest... spotcoin will start there public sale 1st of may in 2018.... invest on this and be success
Pages:
Jump to: