Pages:
Author

Topic: ◄💠►ANN◄►ICO►🔵🔵SPOTCOIN🔵🔵【Bounty】💠✅51% Dividend🔥NEO🔥 - page 10. (Read 33418 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello team.
The key theme that in the future it has ensured the progress of the business!
Activity: 101
I think this is one of the nice project and have capability to restore people's money they loss in bitcoin crash.
This project have good future and nice team and project behind it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
you are building  exchange only for fiat/crypto pairs or there can be perforrmed fiat/fiat trades? your mining facility will be used for cloud mining or as a new mining pool?
Activity: 24
this is an amazing project with an awesome team, a must invest for smart investors
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
SpotCoin project already successful. And I think that main sale should be finished with great results. Sure now the not simple time for ICOs due price of cryptocurrency is low, but if project has collected softcap in this market it is mean that it is the great project.

yes exactly my point as well. Their pre-ico sold out it in hours, and did an amazing job by any standards. When you take into consideration the poor state of the market at the time well than that feat is all the more astonishing. This one really is a gem, the fact that they offer passive income as well is just insane. best of luck
Activity: 224
Activity: 14
Hello, team!
It's a crypto exchange is very nice.
Certain business, excellence vision.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I think pre sale was going well .All coin sold as we expected but before time lit that's a great thing.And in last few days we saw some good partnership of spotcoin one of them is a big law farm.So we can see spoteam give there eyes on law side.Thats the thing many ico missed and end up in trouble.And they already start working on project so they already partnership with a big mining powerhouse golden fees.Thia project is going to rock 2019 Smiley
Activity: 21
The idea is very nice and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Interesting and necessary project. I think with the increase in the number of cryptocurrencies and their implementation in all spheres of the economy, the issues of exchange of cryptocurrencies for Fiat money will be very relevant and this project will help to solve this issue.
Activity: 28
I think this project is very nice and good! Blameless website, sober approach, engaging results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I just introduced three people to the spotcoin project and they have shown interest in the main sale. They want me to let them know when the ICO will be announced. I have a feeling the sale will not last more than a few minutes

Don't worry. The main sale will be announced soon. Everyone has time to prepare
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 8
I just introduced three people to the spotcoin project and they have shown interest in the main sale. They want me to let them know when the ICO will be announced. I have a feeling the sale will not last more than a few minutes
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
SpotCoin project already successful. And I think that main sale should be finished with great results. Sure now the not simple time for ICOs due price of cryptocurrency is low, but if project has collected softcap in this market it is mean that it is the great project.
Merit: 3
Spotcoin Close-up: Mining operations

Spotcoin's partnerships with Georgian mining experts, details about Spotcoin's mining facility, dividends details for the token holders from the mining operations are summarized in this official medium post.

https://medium.com/spotcoin/spotcoin-close-up-our-mining-operations-3e32a388709d

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/600/1*XNPAUq75uDTJKbRLGIYg0Q.png

Great read. I'm loving Spotcoin's ability to generate passive income for its holders. And the suite of features under Spotcore is very impressive. Looking forward to the ICO now after such a successful Pre-ICO.
Merit: 3
Mining equipment requires maintenance + overhead costs like electricity etc. Gpu’s have the greatest flexibility atm. ASICS are pure waste and cannot be repurposed.

Spotcoin is based in Gerogia where the cost of electricity is much much cheaper as compared to other places. That's why the mining operations stand to generate a decent passive income over and above the dividend payouts.
Activity: 25
It is a crypto trade is very nice!
Detailed and profitable job, irreproachable website.  Good luck guys!
Activity: 32
Good night fellows! I think that this business is quite a profitable investment currently!
Activity: 251
I see Spotcoin as a one of a kind project that would affect the cryptosphere positively.
Activity: 28
The idea looks quite budding. Unprejudiced approach, blameless project, absorbing design!
Pages:
Jump to: