Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN][ICO]Tagz- Australia's licensed & regulated Dual Gateway Exchange Platform - page 11. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Our registration/license/approval is publicly available.

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf

Is this license allow you to run an ICO and Collect Investments from public?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The Tagz project needs to try very hard to break through among competitors. Today the market is oversaturated and it is extremely difficult to interest users.
copper member
Activity: 7

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .

Did they show their license? So anyone can verifiy..?

You're right I didn't see their license and only trust their words . It would be good for the team to place their license on the site so that people can see it and know that it is not a hoax .

Please look up 4 messages in this thread Smiley
brand new
The Tagz project looks very interesting. I’ll probably be watching the development of this project and later make a decision on investing.
Activity: 12
The competition has always been huge. It is not only now. I think a lot depends on marketing here. If the team will rely on the promotion and advertising of the project, they will succeed!
If the advertising is bad, then the project will not advance in the market, everything is simple and logical.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10

The project team offers a licensed cryptocurrency exchange and I think it will be a guarantee that the project will not be fraudulent and investors ' money will be safe and saved .

You're right I didn't see their license and only trust their words . It would be good for the team to place their license on the site so that people can see it and know that it is not a hoax .
brand new
Does the Tagz project have a valid product now? I understand that everything is only in plans and projects?
Activity: 56
The competition has always been huge. It is not only now. I think a lot depends on marketing here. If the team will rely on the promotion and advertising of the project, they will succeed!
Competition has always been high, regardless of whether it is on the Internet or in real life, everyone wants to be better than the other, this is what drives projects.
But you need to understand the fact that without a good and high-quality advertising, not a single project can hold out for long in the market, which means you need a marketer who can really do everything clearly.
copper member
What do you mean? Are you familiar with this Tagz project? It seems to me that they are new to the crypto industry ... Or am I mistaken?

I am not aware of Tagz projects, But i am only aware to their ICO design and their ICO platform that been used by scammy ico company with lazy and non-funded projects. In short a $300 out of the pocket expenses and you can have the same ICO Cheesy

Our registration/license/approval is publicly available.

It can be seen by downloading our pitch deck here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_pitch_deck.pdf.
A copy of our genuine ASIC certificate is included in our whitepaper too here: https://tagz.com/wp-content/uploads/tagz_whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 48
Competition has always been high, regardless of whether it is on the Internet or in real life, everyone wants to be better than the other, this is what drives projects.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What do you mean? Are you familiar with this Tagz project? It seems to me that they are new to the crypto industry ... Or am I mistaken?

I am not aware of Tagz projects, But i am only aware to their ICO design and their ICO platform that been used by scammy ico company with lazy and non-funded projects. In short a $300 out of the pocket expenses and you can have the same ICO Cheesy

Activity: 20
I see that the procedure for passing user verification (KYC) is mandatory for investors of this Tagz project? I understood correctly?
Activity: 23
Well, yes, only the most experienced project on the market survives, the idea decides everything and how it promotes the project on the market.
Activity: 3
Correct although legally we are marketing an ICO, we are indeed regulated and registered which more suggests an STO, although we are not offering equity in TAGZ the company at this stage. The native TAGZ Token is a utility token much the same way as Binance's BNB Token works to reduce fees and offer extra liquidity on the exchange.

In order to operate an exchange in Australia, depending on what services are offered, an active AML/CTF program with AUSTRAC reporting and registration with ASIC along with KYC requirements are a pre-requisite to having approval in place. Our ICO is a means to gain the funding needed in order to build the exchange and on-board users as per our roadmap.

I hope this answers your question and clears up any confusion.

Thanks for your interest!

Thanks for the detailed response this does look interesting indeed especially being Australian based I will be following this. More competition in the space can only lead to better adoption and choices for the Australian crypto community. I wish you the very best with this project.
Activity: 32
The Tagz project is certainly interesting, but I can’t imagine how young projects get to the top in today's depressed market. this will be very difficult. I hope the team is ready for difficulties and to fight?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
But you need to understand the fact that without a good and high-quality advertising, not a single project can hold out for long in the market, which means you need a marketer who can really do everything clearly.

Good marketing is needed for a new platform to explore their potential in gaining their loyal users.
However, you can only market a platform if they have honest-to-goodness product that you can boast of.
And being a licensed exchange platform is I think a good way to start.
Though it doesn't secure the platform's success, yet, people's trust start from the legalities of the platform.

However, when someone says they are based from Australia, I think of Cryptopia.
So how did you evaluate your exchange's security? Is there some sort of third party validating your tight security?

Activity: 42
same old crappy over the counter ico design Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Activity: 34
copper member
I am confused your claiming to be affiliated with AUSTRAC and such but doing an ICO?

Correct although legally we are marketing an ICO, we are indeed regulated and registered which more suggests an STO, although we are not offering equity in TAGZ the company at this stage. The native TAGZ Token is a utility token much the same way as Binance's BNB Token works to reduce fees and offer extra liquidity on the exchange.

In order to operate an exchange in Australia, depending on what services are offered, an active AML/CTF program with AUSTRAC reporting and registration with ASIC along with KYC requirements are a pre-requisite to having approval in place. Our ICO is a means to gain the funding needed in order to build the exchange and on-board users as per our roadmap.

I hope this answers your question and clears up any confusion.

Thanks for your interest!
Pages:
Jump to: