Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play! - page 8. (Read 22326 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey Tap Community, the Table is constantly being updated, however if you notice that you are missing points somewhere please fill out this form , https://goo.gl/forms/9OeD1dxNrYNQn3Do1 (also listed on the first spreadsheet page on the rewards sheet). Once filled out we will be able to track all inquiries faster and be able to change them.Thanks everyone Smiley

i already filled the form and watting for next update  Smiley
there are 2 my accounts on spreadsheet sir, no. 58 and no. 64. can you delete one of them?
i joined facebook and twitter campaign from july 7th sir, thank you  Smiley
Activity: 178
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
Hey Tap Community, the Table is constantly being updated, however if you notice that you are missing points somewhere please fill out this form , https://goo.gl/forms/9OeD1dxNrYNQn3Do1 (also listed on the first spreadsheet page on the rewards sheet). Once filled out we will be able to track all inquiries faster and be able to change them.Thanks everyone Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 251
Long ago I participate in Twitter and Facebook of the company, but 0 is shown in the table. Why?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Can't wait for the rollout ---> the tokenized crypto-economic system is gaining quite a bit of exposure lately so I think the timing of this project is going to be great ---> not too soon ---> not too late.  It's right on time! Projects like these inspire innovation and I am confident that consolidating a like minded community of crypto-gamers will motivate and inspire the community to advance their gaming experiences to new levels. And, I can't wait to see where this goes!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Hi Tap Community! Here is the Tap Program Rewards sheet, please use the search  function (ctrl+f) to find your name/username/handle/facebook name or anything that has been used during the initial sign up sheet. You will see a total amount of TAP (TTT) in the far most column. This sheet is updated constantly but if there is something that is missing please be patient and check later. If it is still missing after a few days please use the inquiry submission form (in the first sheet). Thank you.

Link---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VPl0luG9PgmJVxM830USH91Puw2oUjFW5JVFUSSc05g/edit#gid=180281065

Tell me please, I participated in bounty twitter and facebook from the first day, but I'm not in the table. Have you filled it in full already?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I greatly appreciate you have a product and clear vision.
Activity: 546
Hi Tap Community! Here is the Tap Program Rewards sheet, please use the search  function (ctrl+f) to find your name/username/handle/facebook name or anything that has been used during the initial sign up sheet. You will see a total amount of TAP (TTT) in the far most column. This sheet is updated constantly but if there is something that is missing please be patient and check later. If it is still missing after a few days please use the inquiry submission form (in the first sheet). Thank you.

Link---> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VPl0luG9PgmJVxM830USH91Puw2oUjFW5JVFUSSc05g/edit#gid=180281065

Took part in the twitter and facebook campaign but in the table until 0 the table is still before the core is not full?
Is there any activities and development here? This type of occurrence is common! People create and develop projects and end up abandoning, 10 billion coins is a lot, do not you think? The PoS is much attractive.

Hi Ealarry,

thank you for your contribution. We have been super busy in the background ensuring that our contract, negotiations, sponsorship, deals and Alpha are progressing. A short term timeline will be released , in the next couple days outlining our short term goals.

Activity: 378
Is this bounty campaign still active? I joined the facebook campaign on July 5 but I see that there is not yet a spreadshet, how come?

It seems to be active, but a spreadsheet would be nice for tracking. #tapcoin
Activity: 195
Is there any activities and development here? This type of occurrence is common! People create and develop projects and end up abandoning, 10 billion coins is a lot, do not you think? The PoS is much attractive.
Activity: 630
Is this bounty campaign still active? I joined the facebook campaign on July 5 but I see that there is not yet a spreadshet, how come?
I'm always a bit nervous about these in-game coins. Others have come and gone. But maybe this one is different.

It looks like the plan is to offer #tapcoin cross-game support as well.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Hey guys, lots of good news coming in the near future, just finalizing some details. Definitely don't want to rush anything, are goal is to create a truly open and transparent token sale. In order to do that we have to get all the details ironed out, and make sure we are doing our community justice. We are okay with being under the radar for now. That will not be our method for much longer though. Thanks as always for your support.

Rory

<---#tapcoin ---> Staying under the radar is good until the direction of the project is 100% clear ---> You know how it goes when benchmarks are publicized and timeframes aren't met or the direction takes an unexpected turn ---> That sort of stuff brings out the most ardent FUDtrolls! Credibility counts for a lot in this space.
Activity: 155
Merit: 15
I'm always a bit nervous about these in-game coins. Others have come and gone. But maybe this one is different.
Activity: 146
Hey guys, lots of good news coming in the near future, just finalizing some details. Definitely don't want to rush anything, are goal is to create a truly open and transparent token sale. In order to do that we have to get all the details ironed out, and make sure we are doing our community justice. We are okay with being under the radar for now. That will not be our method for much longer though. Thanks as always for your support.

Rory
Activity: 254
Hydax Exchange
waiting for this project too long. Cheesy Hope this project will be success. Please keep update
Love the growth on Telegram!!!! Keep the blog posts coming.

I know! Lots of fun and a super friendly vibe going: https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ #tapcoin
Can anyone know the exact date of the ICO? Everywhere is written the fourth quarter of 2017

Hi PNovak,

We are still solidifying the exact date for q4 2017. Once we have that date lined up we will for sure let the community know. We want to ensure that our conferences and meetings are lined up with our contribution date as well to ensure a good launch.
Pages:
Jump to: