Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play! - page 12. (Read 22326 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Just set up Telegram. Stop by and chat about the project, or just gaming.

https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ

Rory
We have a new medium article about our roadmap and our vision for the project

https://medium.com/@Tap_Coin/the-future-of-the-tap-project-511daa8bce5a

Rory
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Looking forward to more updates. I like the roadmap, I will be following this project closely
Activity: 420
where's I can see the spreadsheet of participants  sir ?

same question here, i've been waitting spreadsheet too.
sorry for bad english
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Activity: 178
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
When will ICO be held?
Q4 2007

DEV, Need only tweets and posts??

Retweets and reposts no needed?

Hi! Tweets and posts "suffice", however, we encourage those to re-tweet, like and repost as well.

An interesting project, I have a simple question: I cannot find any information about the development team members, would you please add this information?

Scroll down to the bottom of the website, you will find it there. https://tapproject.net/

It is also on page 11 of the whitepaper https://tapproject.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/tap-project-whitepaper-1-3.pdf

If you have any other questions do not hesitate to ask.

Rory

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

An interesting project, I have a simple question: I cannot find any information about the development team members, would you please add this information?
Merit: 325
When will ICO be held?
Q4 2007

DEV, Need only tweets and posts??

Retweets and reposts no needed?
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
When will ICO be held?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
What makes this any different or better than MobileGO? A currency which offers to do the exact same thing, but unlike Tapcoin, already has a working project and a $53 million advertisement fund to ensure usage and adoption? Why should anyone buy into a clone?

Great question! Although MobileGo is great for the gaming and crypto space , it is very different then the Tap Coin. MobileGo aims to provide a market place where you can purchase mobile, pc, and console games using their MGO tokens. These games were already on their GAME marketplace. TapCoin aims to "pay" gamers to play games. Allowing gamers to convert their in game currency into TapCoins, transfer them to other games, and exchange into fiat currencies. So although we are in the same space, none are honing in on what the Tap Project will do

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding as to what MGO is/seeks to do. I highly recommend looking further into your current competition. Regardless, best of luck with the project.
i had read the detail on your website . i think that is very good project with great idea .
i will keep my eyes on that . good luck

Thanks Georgeandy,

We are working to create partnerships with game developers and ensuring that we deliver Tap Coin to all gamers in the near future. More updates and additional information will be shared shortly.

Rory

We are working on the spreadsheet, we want to make sure it done correctly. If you are a participant in the bounty we will ensure you receive what you have earned.

Rory
Activity: 392
Do you need German Translation?
Activity: 415
Merit: 287
Merit: 500
i had read the detail on your website . i think that is very good project with great idea .
i will keep my eyes on that . good luck
Activity: 420
where is spreadsheet? Huh is there no spreadsheet yet or i missed some infos bout spreadsheet?
sorry for bad english
Activity: 296
Merit: 11
#Tapcoin It seems to interesting coin, gamin market become bigger and bigger, if this tapcoin can gather lots of them(especially the pfofitable one) it must be a successful project
Dutch translation is updated with the new ICO date.
Keep it up dev!

Great job, thank you!
I've read that your ICO has been moved in the fourth quarter of 2017, at the moment i'm participating in your bounty facebook campaign, is it suspended at this point?

Awesome, we received your DM. Just to explain to the community as well, the rewards will continue until the ICO date. This will allow you to participate into raid/event based rewards and more. All rewards will be paid upon successful completion of the ico.
Pages:
Jump to: