Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]The Tap Project-Multi-Platform,In-game Currency-Pays to Play! - page 10. (Read 22326 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
a month after campaign started still no spreadsheet sir?
may i know when spreadsheet will release?

Devs are working hard on that spreadsheet.
It will be released soon!

If you need more info you can also join Telegram.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
a month after campaign started still no spreadsheet sir?
may i know when spreadsheet will release?
Really cant wait to test the platform.
Screenshots look very nice.

Keep this up devs!
Activity: 178
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming
When does this ICO end? I did not find the date(

Our ico is slated to start in Q4 this year, between the months of October to December. A date will be announced as we approach.
Bounty, the company will continue until that time ?

Hey the bounty will continue until the ICO for sure. This will allow everyone to participate and earn as many Tap Coins as possible.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Our ico is slated to start in Q4 this year, between the months of October to December. A date will be announced as we approach.
Bounty, the company will continue until that time ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
where's I can see the spreadsheet of participants  sir ?
Activity: 178
Tap Into A World That Is More Than Just Gaming

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
Activity: 146
Hey we just updated the website some, let us know what you think, we are always open to suggestions. https://tapproject.net/

Rory
The work is coming along nicely, we should have some more updates to share in the near future. In addition, the team is currently attending a Full Indie Developer meeting. There they will continue to develop the partnerships and connections necessary to get Tap Coin into the best games.

Rory
This is very good news. thank you
The work is coming along nicely, we should have some more updates to share in the near future. In addition, the team is currently attending a Full Indie Developer meeting. There they will continue to develop the partnerships and connections necessary to get Tap Coin into the best games.

Rory
Activity: 108
a good read, I'm always interested to read about the developer side of things. How is work on the alpha coming, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Here is a new post by our Lead Developer Hugh Knight. Part 3 in his series for those interested in learning how to create a Dapp on the Ethereum blockchain https://medium.com/@tapdev/your-first-truffle-dapp-an-attempt-at-a-beginners-guide-to-the-truffle-framework-part-3-2c77b9feb97d

Rory
Some great conversations on Telegram. Please feel free to join us and get your questions and concerns answered by the community.

https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ

Rory

Activity: 108
Love the idea of a pre-sale.  Saw the pics of the Alpha and it looks really clean and user friendly.
I think so too. it is a good idea.
Hey guys,

We are having a great discussion on Telegram about a possible pre-ico. Please feel free to stop by and give your input. So far people have shared their ideas about

Hidden and Hard Caps along with other features that bring value to a pre-ico participant. We do not have any official word yet, but are always open to your feedback.

Rory

A pre-ico would be great!
You guys should launch a demo of the platform before the pre-ico + announce that there will be some exchanges for this token. You can be sure there will be a lot of investors.

Start with a small easy exchange like Cryptopia, build up the community. Get the volume and then go to the bigger once. Dont make promises you will be on huge exchanges, start small, this is a new project and needs to build.

This project will be huge if we gave it some time!! Cheesy Cheesy

Tap to the moon!!
Hey guys,

We are having a great discussion on Telegram about a possible pre-ico. Please feel free to stop by and give your input. So far people have shared their ideas about

Hidden and Hard Caps along with other features that bring value to a pre-ico participant. We do not have any official word yet, but are always open to your feedback.

Rory
The spreadsheet is being worked on and updated. Lately the team has been focused on development of the app and negotiating partnerships. This will help the value of the coin and ultimately the value of your bounty. I can assure you the spreadsheet exists and is being worked on. Feel free to hop in Telegram and I can discuss in greater detail. The Token sale is several months away and you will have the opportunity to view and verify you are receiving what you have earned.

Telegram Invite : https://t.me/joinchat/GhozCg2EdK8peUsUqkHFLQ

Rory
Hello. Where can I see the table with bounty members? Everyone asks and no one answers  Shocked

Maybe you have more luck when you ask in the Telegram chat of Tap. I thought they are working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: