Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]THE WORLD’S FIRST DECENTRALIZED P2P BIDDING PLATFORM - page 3. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
I wish you good luck with your Offerzone. You have an interesting name
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It is good to see that You can provide a secured and un-hackable system
Activity: 53
I am still curious about the potential of this project. Can you make the idea more clear?  I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 113
Almost every day new projects come, offering many benefits to its users. it's a basic concept to attract enthusiasts and must be supported by good team performance. I hope this platform is like that, lots of support from the community, always providing the latest information and creating new emotions for the development of this project.
Activity: 73
There are rewards for beginners, dev? I would like to participate!
Activity: 58
It seems to me that this is One of the very few project that makes sense. I will follow you.
Activity: 13
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Activity: 63
we are looking for decentralized platforms where goods can be bought at an affordable price. i think this Offerzone can adapt to our demand.
brand new
Activity: 0

THE WORLD’S FIRST DECENTRALIZED P2P BIDDING PLATFORM

The OFFER-ZONE platform is a unique place where people from all over the World meet, all interested in various good and services. Here you can buy and sell any products wether there used, brand new, open box or digital and maximize your earnings.

THE MAIN PURPOSE
The world´s first Decentralize P2P bidding platform
A platform that will disrupt the e-commerce industry by allowing anyone in the world to pay less and profit more by selling online within a community that bring millions of people together for the same purpose.

FEEL FREE TO ASK US

Aiodex’s Referral Program will give you 20% -80% commission from their transaction fee for 7 years. The value will be calculated starting from the date the member you invite sign up. Starting from the first year is 20%, after each year increased to 10% from the first day of next year. For the 300K members who are enjoying the transaction fee refund policy, if they are one of your invited members, you will receive a commission until the system start charging their transaction fees. For example, if the new system start charging from 2020–01–01, you will start receiving commissions and since it is the second year then you will receive 30%.
Sign up now to claim your reward ☞ https://aiodex.com/?ref=5b45a599c7165734d36bb3fc
Activity: 82
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the coin, looking forward to it, also bounty is a good way to promote your project. Good work
Activity: 76
my concern this time is: what markets do you plan to target first?
copper member
Activity: 26
When you plan to add other languages to your site

We are working on it at the moment.
Activity: 76
This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep going  dev team
Activity: 112
I'm glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
Too bad the team launched offerzone in the worst time when the market is so bad. If you launched a few months before, you would have raised millions.
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
I REALLY LIKE THE PROJECT AND I BELIEVE THIS PROJECT WILL GO WELL AND WILL FIT THE MARKET BECAUSE OF THEIR CONCEPT AND OBJECT,,,,
THIS THE MOST PROMISING PROJECT
brand new
Activity: 0
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Activity: 84
Your project appears very promising and has potential for future profit. I am mining and believe in the team.
Activity: 60
Offerzone is a very promising project and will probably grow rapidly. It is supported by an elite team. I am sure it will be worth a lot.
Activity: 91
Amazing project. I will be a member when you launch. Can I pls join your team as a moderator? I also know how to develop coins.
Pages:
Jump to: