Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]THE WORLD’S FIRST DECENTRALIZED P2P BIDDING PLATFORM - page 6. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy?
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
What is the different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 77
 I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?
Activity: 66
Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
Activity: 76
 I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Activity: 29
 I'll keeping an eye on it! Can we find out about the number of participants and their names? Who is providing the computing power and how do they get rewarded?
Activity: 71
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible. Waiting for your info
Activity: 53
I want to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone explain the important matters?
copper member
Activity: 26
How much could I invest? What’s the minimum?

The PRE-SALE will start on Oct 1, 2018 be ready
copper member
When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?

The ICO starts Oct 1, 2018 and ends December 25, 2018
Activity: 75
When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
Activity: 73
This project looks good, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
Activity: 75
can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Activity: 77
Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon? Thanks
Activity: 78
I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining or for whom to mine it?
Activity: 58
How much could I invest? What’s the minimum?
Activity: 113
What an interesting project you have here! Can you tell me where I can check technical details?
Activity: 76
Did the team have previous experience in blockchain projects?
copper member
Bonus programs and bounty programs will make the community more aware of your coin. I think you should promote this.

We are working on the Bounty program right now and will posted here soon
copper member
What is your key strength if compare with some enormous decentralized system?

It is completely private and is open for anyone to use and you can control your sales, bid tickets completely decentralized
Pages:
Jump to: