Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]THE WORLD’S FIRST DECENTRALIZED P2P BIDDING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 2310 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It’s good to see that This OFFER brings less sales and more overhead head by requiring higher online advertising expenses in order to get your product or services expose to the world.
Activity: 84
Personally i think that this project is helpful because it helps to build a non-competitive profitable online business
Activity: 82
Anyone knows the sources of this project ? I would like to research about this.
Activity: 65
what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
Activity: 31
if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Activity: 70
I really hope that the project will be implemented, really great first impressions, installed windows wallet, everything works well) Absolutely clean - checked on virustotal
Activity: 474
Merit: 100
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?

seller can get over 90% profits on the item offered and buyer can get the product at over 80% more economic than any competitor on the Market. If buyer place a bid offer and was not accepted after the sale concluded the system automatically refunds the OFZ tokens to you wallet.
Activity: 101
Based on how many masternodes on the network are you basing your reward calculations?
Activity: 60
Do you plan anything in terms of joint projects based on the advantages of bchain with your services?
Activity: 76
Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
Activity: 82
is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
Activity: 112
How much will I be able to earn with your service?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Where can we find the full version of the software?
From your roadmap it should be available last May.
Do you have registered users for this platform already?

Is the roadmap updated?
It will be release on the Pre-sale date Oct 1, 2018

Maybe edit your roadmap. Some info are misleading.
And so it means, even if the pre-sale is not yet over, are you gonna release the software?
Let's wait what we have here this coming October...
Activity: 54
 I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Activity: 89
how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users need?
Activity: 97
I'm really glad to be part of it.  want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
Activity: 84
I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
Activity: 77
Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Activity: 86
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
Activity: 69
 I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose....
Pages:
Jump to: