Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] CryptoInsight | Crypto Desktop App | RELEASED - page 3. (Read 58120 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
seeing this great teamwork will convince and produce good results, hopefully this good project plan will work
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.

CryptoInsight offers insights and analytics on your portfolio. At hand, crypto enthusiasts will have a wide range of utilities and tools to determine which currencies are safe for investment
Activity: 28
 i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Activity: 40
This is a promising project! The team composition is so good and there was an award winning founder. The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations in advance to the team and Hoping your project will truly succeed.
Activity: 31
Looks like a solid project considering the quality of the team and the concept. This Platform is promising
Activity: 30
what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea.
Activity: 27
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Huge jump of price, but it was only $1500. Someone bought TKR on IDEX from the higher level of price. Difficult to say if it is someone who belive in project or it was mistake and he just missed one zero.. Wink
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
What happened, that the price of CryptoInsight increased by almost 1000% today? Can I get a link to the information or can someone explain it to me here? Or is it just a pump & dump?
Of course, I'm very happy, but I did not expect any spectacular increases in the near future..  Roll Eyes

It is because someone bought a bunch on IDEX. Someone who believe in the project. I dont blame him Smiley
Activity: 34
Interesting project hoping for it
Activity: 43
I believe in CryptoInsight , I believe in blockchain. I think that at some point, when the world understands this, we will have a global crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
What happened, that the price of CryptoInsight increased by almost 1000% today? Can I get a link to the information or can someone explain it to me here? Or is it just a pump & dump?
Of course, I'm very happy, but I did not expect any spectacular increases in the near future..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Looks very good. Good luck dev's!

Discord is busy lately,
Come on and join the party.

http://chat.cryptoinsight.io
Activity: 10
Looks very good. Good luck dev's!
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
I  think that the idea of the project is very necessary and will help people to develop and motivate other people. It will definitely be in demand and will constantly interest new people and in General can accelerate the development of technologies.
Activity: 32
This is an awesome project. i was just browsing around and landed here. I must say i am veryu impressed by the prospects of such as noble platform and project. this project will definitely be successful  since it is solving real life stuff. all the best  guys. meanwhile am checking out the whitepaper and the website in general
Activity: 30
Good idea of such kind of a platform. If I may ask, if one is unsatisfied with the given review by the client, how will that be solved please?
Activity: 12
The major theme that in the future it has insured the development of the plan
Activity: 32
looks like we have an interesting project here. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
which exchange this project token will be list?
Pages:
Jump to: