Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 6. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
I heard the team is participating is competitions which may give more credibility also will make it more famous among the news and crypto enthusiasts. Chris is doing a great job and may well win those competitions.

What competitions are you talking about? It sounds interesting but I have no idea what it could be.
CB URAllowance, LLC 🇺🇸, [14.10.18 16:17]
Hey guys. We are joining two startup contests that have a maximum of 50 winners each. One contest will fund the 50 winning startups with $1million as seed investment. The other contest will allow 50 winners to sell $500K worth of their tokens. We are already accepted and are moving onto the next round.

Forwarded from URAllowance telegram group.
Wish you all the best !!

Yes, Chris mentioned this on the telegram group and we all are super excited about this. They have a strong intention of winning this and hopefully they will. Its good to see teams participating in competitions like this.

I think URAllowance, with its solid concept and capable team have a high chance of bagging the top spots on these contests. Good luck!
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
I heard the team is participating is competitions which may give more credibility also will make it more famous among the news and crypto enthusiasts. Chris is doing a great job and may well win those competitions.

What competitions are you talking about? It sounds interesting but I have no idea what it could be.
Hey guys. We are joining two startup contests that have a maximum of 50 winners each. One contest will fund the 50 winning startups with $1million as seed investment. The other contest will allow 50 winners to sell $500K worth of their tokens. We are already accepted and are moving onto the next round.

Wish you all the best !!

Yes, Chris mentioned this on the telegram group and we all are super excited about this. They have a strong intention of winning this and hopefully they will. Its good to see teams participating in competitions like this.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Wish you all the best !!
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

Chris was attending the Hoshocon https://www.hoshocon.com/. Would want to see the updates of it and also who all were there and whether any collaboration has been made.
I hope the URAllowance project, especially their CEO Chris Butler and the team, can take advantage of the 2018 Hoshocon Conference to attract many investors,
but because the market is bad, it might seem difficult

Totally agree. As I have said previously, lots of potential projects are having hard to reach even soft cap and most of them are just trying to get the investments in private sales.

Well just never know, they might find an angel investor in there who believes in the project's solid concept. Anything is possible.
Yes, this bear market makes ICOs very difficult to attract public investors (especially people who only have income from cryptomarket) but not with large investors that already have mature income. Private sale, angel investor, and other large investors are good choices and being on an event like Hoshocon Conference could attract them.
Chris was attending the Hoshocon https://www.hoshocon.com/. Would want to see the updates of it and also who all were there and whether any collaboration has been made.
I hope the URAllowance project, especially their CEO Chris Butler and the team, can take advantage of the 2018 Hoshocon Conference to attract many investors,

Totally agree. As I have said previously, lots of potential projects are having hard to reach even soft cap and most of them are just trying to get the investments in private sales.

Well just never know, they might find an angel investor in there who believes in the project's solid concept. Anything is possible.

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
IMPORTANT NEWS
Today, We on Las Vegas Block Show

Here some pict.

P.S : i didn't include image, only link to image cause high resolution of image. You can check this image in our official telegram to.

https://imgur.com/P7pYhVK

https://imgur.com/ISpTkPl

https://imgur.com/zsxRp0e

https://imgur.com/CWiluVE
Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

I would like to read a road trip report from Chris. As someone who has never attended such a conference and probably never will, I'd like him to share some impressions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
we will have big news this week.
you want to know? keep in touch with us.

Oh that is great! Is it a significant development milestone or a big partnership on the works? Can't wait to hear it very soon. And by the way, how much fund did you guys already collected on the ICO?

As far as I know, they have collected more in private sales than in the ICO, which is quite good at this moment because of the whole red altcoin market. I am waiting for the official announcement of the funds raised from Chris Butler.

Oh that is great! Is it a significant development milestone or a big partnership on the works? Can't wait to hear it very soon. And by the way, how much fund did you guys already collected on the ICO?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Chris and team doing everything they can to increase the awareness about URA to investors. URA is definitely here to stay and people need to understand the potential of it before it starts to make impacts of common families.
EOSABC
As everyone predicting, this year's bull run may be anytime soon now and if we get a bull run in BTC then we will automatically see good inflow to ICO investments. I see many potential projects are trying really hard to reach soft cap or more.
It will be a bullrun if there is a hype thing again, but i see nothing so far.
And about the ICOs difficult time, its because of many people are forced to hold their bags because of too much loss.

I feel the SEC will be the biggest hype this year and as soon as some positive news comes out from them about ETF then we will just moon with all the tokens. It may be a dream right now but no one knows what may happen.
As everyone predicting, this year's bull run may be anytime soon now and if we get a bull run in BTC then we will automatically see good inflow to ICO investments. I see many potential projects are trying really hard to reach soft cap or more.
It will be a bullrun if there is a hype thing again, but i see nothing so far.
And about the ICOs difficult time, its because of many people are forced to hold their bags because of too much loss.
EOSABC

Good luck with the ongoing ICO.
So 2 months more; that's ok imo.
Are the numbers of gained funds available or will you keep this private?

I feel its needed as the crypto sphere will turn to green sooner or later and potential projects like URA will be having most of the lime lights. It would have been great if you see some numbers on the investments.
Yes, If the crypto market dont improve in the near future, then it will be a difficult time for many ICOs because there is a lot of money has been stuck because of the bear market. One of the solution is finding a private investment or angel investor.
Pages:
Jump to: