Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 7. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
We have been extend our ICO up to 2 months
Check Here

Good luck with the ongoing ICO.
So 2 months more; that's ok imo.
Are the numbers of gained funds available or will you keep this private?

How long will the ICO last now that is has been extended?

I don't think they will give numbers. It's never good actually. If they have sold much, people will hesitate because they feel the potential is not big enough anymore and if they have sold only few tokens people will hesitate because they fear the project will never be successful.  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Check Here

I feel its needed as the crypto sphere will turn to green sooner or later and potential projects like URA will be having most of the lime lights. It would have been great if you see some numbers on the investments.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Check Here

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Check Here
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
Well, i really don't like when icos extended but i can understand the reason.

These are all good news, thanks for sharing with us Chris.

By the way, are you contacting any exchanges for listing after ico is over?

That is something for the next update. I'm not sure if I can discuss that without pissing off the regulators in the community. lol.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Well, i really don't like when icos extended but i can understand the reason.

These are all good news, thanks for sharing with us Chris.

By the way, are you contacting any exchanges for listing after ico is over?
HAHA. I just seen that this amazing community is way ahead of me when it comes to delivering the news. I saw that Paul Mears stopped by the thread to update you all about our partnership as well. Thanks, lvsca for updating this thread. You are the best. Same to you MattLeblanc.

Nice update. We can be sure that in times of absence you are not on vacation.  Wink
Good to see the progress.
HAHA. I just seen that this amazing community is way ahead of me when it comes to delivering the news. I saw that Paul Mears stopped by the thread to update you all about our partnership as well. Thanks, lvsca for updating this thread. You are the best. Same to you MattLeblanc.
Biggest Update Ever!
Let me begin by saying.... Did you guys miss me? This was the longest I was away without any updates. I have plenty of good explanations for my absence but why waste time with all that? Instead I will deliver some great news about our progress and new partners and upcoming events and more.... We have been very busy to say the least. To say the most......

We have decided to extend the sale for a minimum of two months but definitely no longer than December. I said from the beginning that the end date was set only to please the form fields of the rating sites and that we most likely will push the date forward. There are many opportunities that we can't miss in the next two months. I could ramble on in full detail but to make this much less painful for anyone that is in a hurry, I will make a long list of all the updates that have happened over the past few weeks and the things to come that we are very excited about.......We are an accepted form of payment for buying Share Internet Data tokens.

New Partners:
1.) ShareInternetData.io
Here is a video in which SID’s Chairman explains why the URAllowance (URA) partnership is mutually beneficial.
https://youtu.be/I1x6xp6XRx8
By the way SID Limited accepts the URA Token as payment method for the purchase of the SID Token (SIDT).
Click here to purchase SID Tokens with your URA tokens: www.ShareInternetData.io. If you don't have URA yet www.URAllowance.com

We have many plans with the SID and URA platforms working together to incentivize users and cross promote in a way that joins our platforms together. This partnership doesn't end with SID.

2.) www.Ammeris.com
Here is an article that went out to 1,000s of news sites and family magazines across the world.
https://www.ammeris.com/announcement/ammeris-urallowance-form-partnership-to-bring-blockchain-and-smart-contracts-to-family-homes
A quote from yours truly....
“The strategic partnership with Ammeris is a perfect fit. Ammeris understands that evolving is the key to not only survive, but to thrive in the fastest changing industry in history. URAllowance and the team that drives it lives by this principle, albeit at a smaller level focusing in on the evolution of families. The Ammeris and URAllowance partnership will work together to introduce an advanced level of technology along with a more responsible consumption of energy into the family unit. This is progress at its finest. The advantages of joining forces with Ammeris are magnified by both of our team's relentless pursuit of innovative societal improvements.” ~CB

Ammeris founder said..... “I have been talking to Chris for several months about his project and have been impressed by the passion and energy emanating from his team. The team and I at Ammeris believe URA’s project is an obvious fit for collaboration as there is no better way to get adoption and to educate our societies about DLT than by bringing cryptocurrencies and smart contacts into the lives of young people. We look forward to working with URA to assist in their rollout of their application throughout countless households.” ~ Paul Mears

3.) IMMO High1000. (ask for a link in PM if you're curious)
I am proud to announce that I was among the first to be recruited into the High1000. This is an organization that understands macroeconomics better than any company out there that is also pushing for adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

IMMO is one of our strongest partners and we are glad to have each other's best interest in mind. Contact me directly for any info regarding IMMO.

Events:(Don't worry, we wouldn't dare spend even one Satoshi of contributor's coins on admission. We are highly against using project money to attend these things)
 All events I have managed to call in favors and pull some strings and get passes into all of them for free. We have already attended ChainExchange and Blockshow. We did not have any overpriced booths. We were able to meet great people and spread the word of URAllowance to many people. Our next to shows that we will be attending, we are so excited about. These are the two best shows of this entire year by a long shot.

HoshoCon @ The Hard Rock Hotel: https://www.hoshocon.com/ I just received my confirmation today. Passes for the whole team and I even got two for future partners(to be announced)

Once again.... We have not and will not pay for any events. I know of some companies that ran out of money because they attended too many of these things. I have enough clout in this space that I should be able to get into any that fit our purpose and schedule for free.

CoinAgenda @ The Mandalay Bay: https://coinagenda.com/ The blockchain investors conference. Compliments of our strategic partner Ashton Addison, CEO of EventChain.io

We are aiming to get into World Crypto Con at the Aria too. I will update on that venture soon.

Aside from that there are many other things we are working on but I wanted this update to be only the events and partnerships that are 100% guaranteed. I have even more exciting things in the works. Fingers crossed on those.
The idea certainly has merit in that of incentivising your children or vice versa. The team has the different experiences required to make it a success, provided sufficient funding is raised and additional resources are added when comercial release is ready to go.

Certainly, I think this project is on the right track and has sound fundamentals. Additionally, all  of  its  contributing factors for a successful projects are doing good.

I have no doubt in the work of Chris. He is professional and trustworthy in this matter. URA is already in collaboration with other projects as well as aiming towards the creation of platform.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The idea certainly has merit in that of incentivising your children or vice versa. The team has the different experiences required to make it a success, provided sufficient funding is raised and additional resources are added when comercial release is ready to go.

Certainly, I think this project is on the right track and has sound fundamentals. Additionally, all  of  its  contributing factors for a successful projects are doing good.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I feel the positive trend will soon be upon us and hopefully, good projects like URA will boom in the market practically.  Smiley

Such aspirations will be forever in the crypto community as everybody hopes there will be a market reversal anytime soon. Smiley

I think the market will only truly recover in 2019 or even later but it is arguably projects like URAllowance that could lead to a new bull run. This is because it has a real life use case and could bring new people into the market.

Don't think it will be much later. There are so many things going on in crypto/blockchain right now which actually don't make it to the public.
Another thing is that crypto is a game of whales right now, and this will only change when there is much more liquidity.

usabilities of crypto is needed to. there are to many fraud ICO.
so, swing back is hard. if we call 'game of whales', i agree for current situation, hard to predict that price will back or still fall.

Falling below this is highly unlikely as most of the support is present with Bitcoin and they wont let it go below. What am afraid of is whether altcoin market will turn back after this or not because ETH is hit badly.

Crypto will recover..
If ethereum will recover that's another question, i've read somewhere that even Vitalik is broading his horizon (read more active in other projects.)
I feel the positive trend will soon be upon us and hopefully, good projects like URA will boom in the market practically.  Smiley

Such aspirations will be forever in the crypto community as everybody hopes there will be a market reversal anytime soon. Smiley

I think the market will only truly recover in 2019 or even later but it is arguably projects like URAllowance that could lead to a new bull run. This is because it has a real life use case and could bring new people into the market.

Don't think it will be much later. There are so many things going on in crypto/blockchain right now which actually don't make it to the public.
Another thing is that crypto is a game of whales right now, and this will only change when there is much more liquidity.

so, swing back is hard. if we call 'game of whales', i agree for current situation, hard to predict that price will back or still fall.

Falling below this is highly unlikely as most of the support is present with Bitcoin and they wont let it go below. What am afraid of is whether altcoin market will turn back after this or not because ETH is hit badly.

Yes, The projects with the use case in real life will survive anything as the crypto world is nearly indestructible. It will be hard for centralized currencies to beat us in the future. 

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

I didn't hear ammeris before but after seeing partnership, checked it and seems like a solid project.

Partnerships always good for both parties in crypto.

yes, Ammeris like private project.
by looking their idea and roadmap, Ammeris is promising project too.
Pages:
Jump to: