Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 109. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Great job God bless your team
Activity: 48
Merit: 2
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
Viewo is a video sharing network that operates on a blockchain-based rewards system. All participants in the Viewo network are rewarded for their actions, big or small. Rewards come in the form of VEO Tokens, a block- chain-based utility token that has value in both the Viewo network and outside the Viewo network. Unlike current video sharing websites that operate on a self-serving basis, Viewo operates on a user-based approach, rewarding each individual user for actions completed and giving incentives to both viewers and content creators.
Activity: 19
Activity: 15
Activity: 47
Nice airdrop project I joined ,,,,
Activity: 78
I hope this VIEWO project becomes a great success and i am happy to be part of this great project's airdrop program.
copper member
Activity: 73
Interesting concept this will give an added value to the cryptocurrency space. i think it will be a success so good luck in your pre-sale.
Activity: 4
Activity: 50
Activity: 81
Wonderful project! when ICO end?
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
as i see it , YouTube won"t be the only option to stream and watch , blockchain will take over and VIEWO could be next one for sharing vids , seems fun to get paid for watching and sharing
Activity: 4
Activity: 77
Really a great project based on good concept and have good expert team.....good luck
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
I ll follow this project! make it good bro
Activity: 48
join now ico sale and invest now
Activity: 49
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
Activity: 68
This is one of the best project.Wish you good luck!
Activity: 108
WoW......Nice project and Awesome teamwork.The Project Looks promising and the team behind the Project are Professional.
Activity: 33
Good project and good team of developers become more successful ICO in future and good luck for you.
Jump to: