Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 113. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 57
Activity: 64
Video shearing platform it's nice programme
Activity: 58
Activity: 72
Great project I hope best future success hope we will success.
Activity: 48
nice project
eth adress; 0x7C1CDEC98eb1fd789D63F9f77a8713Dc25E1E44e
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
The Project Looks promising team was good with great concept good luck
Activity: 40
 I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project.So I like this project
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
is this one of the viewer service providers for a video content? if yes then I think this project will have many clients because ICO project usually has video content but their audience is always a little, if the project is already running may be the developers will use the services of this project.
Activity: 36
Nice project ! Thank you all for your best wishes !
Activity: 74
This Very Good Project. I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project.So I like this project
Activity: 32
Looking like a biggest project.
Activity: 28
Activity: 66
Wonderful project and very unique thinking. Hope for the best.
Activity: 17
This is a very good project. I believe ICO will succeed in this project. So best of luck
Activity: 39
Activity: 75
I believe that this project will be successful because have a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success hope we will success
Activity: 52
This is going to be a great project having fast and secure blockchain with dedicated team members.
Activity: 26
I believe this project will change the world of video streaming. Hugh power and potential in this project.
Jump to: