Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 111. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I think this is the biggest project of 2018. It has also have a good team with well knowledge.. Go and achieve your goals
Activity: 110
Good Developers Team. effective business plan.this will be promising project for decentralization of video sharing platforms
Activity: 124
The idea of this project is great, It have great potential. I think that this project will be successful.
Activity: 24
Activity: 63
wow thats great platform for every person of video lover.
Activity: 28
i like it for this project and Looking Good Airdrop. Hopefully Fly Like bitcoin and good luck
Activity: 19
Activity: 97
I think this is very good project. nice website design, about viewo is expalined very well.
Join this.
Activity: 20
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project
Activity: 71
Activity: 5
Activity: 59
The Project Looks promising and the team behind the Project are Professional
Activity: 66
Activity: 126

This is a very great project! Thank you!
Activity: 10
Activity: 51
Activity: 126
Looking Good Airdrop. Hopefully Fly Like bitcoin..
Activity: 97
I think this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
Activity: 39
It is have great potential in future. Very good project with a good team.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
No doubt it's a great project.
Jump to: