Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 58. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 46
Merit: 4
I hope the VIEWO become more successful ICO in future and good luck for you
Activity: 15
Activity: 23
Activity: 70
It's unique because we as a platform do the rewarding.  We're not asking any user to tip videos they like etc.  Our technology is really our bread and butter that separates us from the competition.

Hello. Thank you for the opportunity to be involved.
the question. Is your project oroginal? I mean the idea of the rewarding participant for  sharing, watching or commenting the content. Or you're going to overcome any existing one?
Activity: 70
Yes, we have demo systems of the bufferless video and of the platform itself for investors to see.  If you're interested in the private sale, please fill out the form at viewo.com and we will contact you.

Do you have a prototype? Like a beta version of this platform. I'd like to know how is it gonna look like before invest. And now you have only private sale?
Good luck! I will look forward)
Activity: 76
Nice project hope its will hit the moon best wishes for whole team of Viewo.
Hope you guys fulfill your goal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Videos are everywhere. You can’t scroll through your social media feeds or browse search results without seeing a collection of videos. It’s also the highest driver of online engagement these days and VIEWO , with their platform , will have great impact in near future
Activity: 210
@nadimtalk
I hope the VIEWO website become more successful ICO in future .....and good luck for you.....
Activity: 43
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan.Best of luck
Activity: 150

Thanks for your airdrop, I join the programs and will be watching the further progress of the project. Good luck to your team!

Activity: 28
Video sharing plateform based on blockchain is a next big thing . big idea . This project has a huge potential . Blockchain based video sharing plateform will definitely revolutionize everything and also give freedom to content maker (not like you tube n others )  . Best of luck for your future

#my authentication
email - [email protected]
telegram username - @piyush777
twitter username - @piyush891
facebook url - https://www.facebook.com/underrated7
ethereum wallet address - 0x84dA1cC27bBf71D4313897828B6b4fF59DEC6D2d

Activity: 56
Great project, hope this will success.
Activity: 140
Do you have a prototype? Like a beta version of this platform. I'd like to know how is it gonna look like before invest. And now you have only private sale?
Good luck! I will look forward)
Activity: 205
Dear...All the Participants we are Thankful to all your comments here. Please Feel free to ask the Queries about the Project.

Regards...

Team Viewo
Activity: 41
Dear Team,
I hope the VIEWO become most successful ICO in future and from my side team best of luck for you
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Im fond of VIEWO, because whereas today’s industry ignores the needs and voices of participants, Viewo will reward every participant for actions they take, big or small. I really like this approach!
Activity: 55
Great project, hope this will succeed.
Activity: 13
Activity: 72
The Project Looks promising and the team behind the Project are Professional.
Pages:
Jump to: