Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 62. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The project is excellent and exciting. It will surely persist in the long run.
Activity: 44
Activity: 42
great project and good tim work all the bast.
Activity: 14
Activity: 34
Activity: 36
watchng videos and getting rewards is very good approach
Activity: 23
very best luck for ur bright future.
Activity: 20
Activity: 3
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
Activity: 14
Hello. Interesting project. I wish him success.
Activity: 70
Viewo will sell backend hosting services to private industry websites for live event feeds (like concerts), private businesses that want secure bufferless video for inhouse seminars and training), as well as musician websites.  All sales will take place with VEO tokens....there will be a constant demand for tokens and holding tokens.

Video platform based blockchain technology, this is great concept. No buffeering and rewarding each individual user for actions completed and giving incentives to both viewers and video content creators, similiar concept like like refereum and library project, of course VIEWO project will gain big community. But i still learn about token usage on the platform, and how can VEO token will have demand on the market later.
All questions are answered by the managers.  We also have telegram groups where the core team answers directly.  Feel free to reach out to the CEO of the project via LinkedIn for questions as well.

as usual. now there are so many projects where only beginners write a comment and there are no messages from the manager, your project is the same and does not inspire confidence
Has to do with our custom server software and GPU cloud hosting (everyone else uses CPU cloud hosting like AWS, Azure, etc.)

This looks like a really promising project, though I'm curious how you can manage bufferless video on the fly like that. Will read some more and likely gonna invest if there is an ICO.
Our secret sauce is in our custom technology.  We're the only platform to offer true buffer-less video playback with encoding on the fly.  We're able to manipulate live streams via AI without causing any delays at all (think instant subtitles, localised ads, etc.).  Viewo uses high power GPU cloud servers which are radically different than AWS, Azure, etc.

We have no competition.  There is already a demo for private sale investors, and we will have a bufferless demo for everyone shortly.

An Incentivized and P2P hybrid platform, Supported by over 150 influencers with over millions of Combined Followers. This project is similar to youtube but which will encourage people with your coin, it seems to me that the team will take into account the failure of youtube and it will be much better, in any case I consider this project very promising

BuzzShow has same vision also. They have working platform already - https://www.buzzshow.com/. So what would be the advantage of viewo over this competitor? And youtube has been there already, so this one needs to have good exposure among youtubers, vloggers and the likes..
We're currently in the private sale and you can buy tokens by filling in a form on our website at a discounted rate.  Yes, we accept BTC.  Main sale is scheduled for Dec. but will likely be moved closer as the private sale is going very well.

when will start main sale and can i buy with bitcoins?
Scheduled for Dec. but the private sale is going very well, so we're thinking about making it sooner.

Good project! When will the Main Token sale start?

We're using high power cloud GPU servers, while our competitors are using CPU hosting (like AWS, Azure, etc.).  All the software is custom.  It's amazing technologies, especially not having to wait for videos to encode!

This looks like a really promising project, though I'm curious how you can manage bufferless video on the fly like that. Will read some more and likely gonna invest if there is an ICO.

For now in Dec, but we're thinking about making it closer as the private sale is going very well

Greate project...when the start token sale
For now in Dec, but we're thinking about making it closer as the private sale is going very well.

When Is Crowdsale ?
Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: