Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 59. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello. Thank you for the opportunity to be involved.
the question. Is your project oroginal? I mean the idea of the rewarding participant for  sharing, watching or commenting the content. Or you're going to overcome any existing one?
Activity: 3
Activity: 13
nice project, i hope it will success
Activity: 5
Activity: 55
Your program is great hope people will give you good support  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 26
Seems to be very useful project. I wish you success!  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I consider the project very promising, it's really a great idea and I'm waiting for the sea of success!
No buffer instant video play, this function is very strong, will be loved by many people and attention.
Activity: 46
Great project, hope this will success.
Activity: 73
I wan to be a part of this pre sale.. nice project
Activity: 10
when will be the project begin
Activity: 314
I consider the project very promising, it's really a great idea and I'm waiting for the sea of success!
Activity: 322
I'm happy to be part of this great project
Activity: 40
Good project and very active team
Activity: 3
good team, good project, I'm going to participate
Activity: 196
I hope the VIEWO project will become a good platform for video content, it offers good conditions for platform users by rewarding them with project tokens for their activity on the VIEWO platform, also the authors of the video content will be rewarded.
Activity: 67
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, hope for a good project in crypto industries
Activity: 106
Cool project, I liked very much, I recommend all my friends and acquaintances to participate!
Activity: 24
Activity: 70
We are currently in talks with multiple exchanges.

where will be listed you coin?
Pages:
Jump to: