Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 87. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I think the cryptocurrency you are going launce is superb.
wolrd's need more and more cryptocurrency for safe transactions and
you are helping them as a team with great attitudes. So it's a great Project indeed.
Best of luck for your upcoming future with this crypto project.
Activity: 64
 We hope the VIEWO become more successful ICO in future and good luck for you
Activity: 20
I think that it will be successful project iin future for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project.
Activity: 196
wishing yougreat success nice plan !!!
telegram : @duynguyenxamy
twitter    : @511levantam
facebook url  :  https://www.facebook.com/thuyduongxamy
Activity: 10
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
I trust this project after seeing the team behind it. Real professionals and experts on their field. Will wait for more updates. This surely be a success!
Activity: 67
 It is something useful for the people. Good Luck!!! good opportunity to invest .very nice project with great concept. support this project and hopefully this project will success in future
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 15
 It is something useful for the people. Good Luck!!! good opportunity to invest .very nice project with great concept. support this project and hopefully this project will success in future
Activity: 1
Activity: 38
good project, hope this will success.
Activity: 6
Activity: 57
very interesting project, great team and roadmap
Activity: 2
Activity: 47
Such an amazing and innovative concept!! Good luck to the team and wish u success!
Activity: 23
sweet and great wishing success !!!
telegram : @smartmlm
twitter    : @gkbarui
ETH        : 0xbc68421642C7FD818AB11CADec7E7a948A92def5
Activity: 70
When will the Main Token sale start?

Hi,

Its planned for Dec 2018, we have just started private sales. if you are interested please sign up https://viewo.com/#private-sale

The main sale will be started in December? Why need a long time.
how long your private sale is running? Private sale is started now?

The main sale starts in December we are talking about bringing it forward but for now, it is December. We are using this time to build out our platform and upload millions of videos to our network. The private sale is selling out fast so I'm not sure on the time frame. If you would like to participate in the private sale please sign here https://viewo.com/#private-sale

Regards

Viewo Team
Activity: 8
amazing project, i am intreresing project
Activity: 123
project idea looks good and interesting
Activity: 67
I am feeling this a very good project. Your company team members are looking very good and strong
Thanks.
Activity: 70
what does it mean to complete the task and then get paid what tasks to complete? if this is a project about various videos if you can work with youtube companies or parallel to it certainly this project will get high popularity and will many who support this project

Hi,

Every time you view a video, for example, you will be rewarded with VEO tokens.

Viewo
Pages:
Jump to: