Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO] - page 8. (Read 30076 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
sounds promising, because soft cap has been achieved. when will the end of phase 1 sales end? can I subscribe to your newsletter?

The phase-1 of ICOVO crowd-sale will end on 30th October 2018, 23:59(UTC).
Register newsletter from hereSmiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
sounds promising, because soft cap has been achieved. when will the end of phase 1 sales end? can I subscribe to your newsletter?
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
Frequently Asked Questions, Part-2

Having successfully finished our pre-sale, we started the phase-1 of ICOVO crowd-sale with 10% bonus from 10th October, 2018.

We received many questions regarding the token sale and ICOVO by investors via Twitter, Facebook, Telegram, Bitcointalk, and e-mail.

In this article, we have compiled the list of frequently asked questions by our investors after the start of our token sale with answers.

Read more
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
I really liked this project and was strange for me that so far the bobs are so low. I think this is due to negative sentiment in the market and not with the project itself.
The project is really interesting. I would like to see the platform in action and check how wealthy model DAICO in practice
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
I really liked this project and was strange for me that so far the bobs are so low. I think this is due to negative sentiment in the market and not with the project itself.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I see that this project has been able to achieve softcap and hopefully in the future the maximum results will be obtained so that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.
this project can be successful because the team involved in this project always strives to achieve that success, they expect satisfying results so that they work together in a compact manner, we all look forward to the development for the future of this project good luck.

High trust, a very good thing to make this project better in the future and how long does it take to reach the hard cap?

I think that there is no definite answer when the Hard cap is reached, it all depends on marketing and how the market is set up. But in any case, Soft cap has been reached and another 15 days, I, in turn, will support the project.

Something that makes sense to see the development of this project, but we should look at the continuation that will occur with what the development team will do.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
I see that this project has been able to achieve softcap and hopefully in the future the maximum results will be obtained so that in the future it will be easier to develop the project.
this project can be successful because the team involved in this project always strives to achieve that success, they expect satisfying results so that they work together in a compact manner, we all look forward to the development for the future of this project good luck.

High trust, a very good thing to make this project better in the future and how long does it take to reach the hard cap?

I think that there is no definite answer when the Hard cap is reached, it all depends on marketing and how the market is set up. But in any case, Soft cap has been reached and another 15 days, I, in turn, will support the project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
The more days this project gets better, I hope this project will achieve its goals and great success this year. Good work Team! Good luck with your project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Absolutely amazing concept and vision. If all ICO's would be done through this kind of decentralized system, we could eliminate all forms of scams in the crypto scene.

The main issue I see is that it needs broad adoption to get the full value of the platform.

If this becomes the norm for ICOs, then the potential is huge! But it will be hard to achieve this status.
Because of this, I find the hard cap not unrealistically high, since it will need massive marketing to become the standard in ICO procedures.
I hope this project is the best..
Activity: 862

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Proof of Authentication Post Link *                  
Campaign Joined - Facebook                  
Bitcointalk User Name: Ram5908                  
bitcointalk url : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ram5908-2310147         
facebook url:  https://web.facebook.com/ram.neatezh                  
Telegram:Ram5908   

Week #4
Period: (8 0CT- 14 0CT) ( LIKE/SHARE)
Reports
1.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/2015036475228483
2.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/2016518148413649
3.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/2018134448252019
4.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/2019562328109231
5.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/2021005271298270
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
This seems like a very inteersting project,and something that ICO world definitely needs,as so many ICOs weer scam ,and some order is needed!

What i would like to know is for what excatly we gonna use ICOVO tokens,what will be the main use of those tokens?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
I like the fact that investors need to go through the KYC procedure only once on the ICOVO platform - this fact makes working with ICO much easier.
Activity: 644
this is very good news if this project has achieved softcap, hopefully in the future it will be able to achieve its hardcap too, with extraordinary team spirit I am sure this project will be able to develop wider for the future.
Activity: 476
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Merit: 10
There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team.
you're right, a project that has very good prospects for the future. and I hope this project will always run smoothly until the target could be achieved.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
There is a huge number of projects, this project is worthy of your attention. Very interesting idea and a strong team.
ICOVO decided to apply for listing on Bibox
Receiving an offer from Bibox, one of the major cryptocurrency exchange whose 24h Trade Volume is globally ranked in top 10, ICOVO decided to apply for listing on Bibox after crowd sale in accordance with its regulations.

We are planning to apply on December 1st, 2018 while the final result will be decided according to the voting by Bibox’s community. Based on the voting result, if we are accepted to be listed, you will be able to trade ICOVO’s token OVO on Bibox in addition to VHCEx, BBEx and BitOnBay from January 2019.
https://medium.com/icovo/icovo-decided-to-apply-for-listing-on-bibox-e0e69af9321e

As far as I know, the talks with exchanges must be done privately. Otherwise exchanges don't list the token. Why ICOVO team is doing something different?
the right choice to enter bibox,
because not all projects can get into good exchangers, this is a good start
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
this project is so promising that I think there will be a lot of support for this project going forward so that the target can be achieved and the project can be realized.
Pages:
Jump to: