Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO] - page 10. (Read 30076 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 3
ICOVO team
Greetings,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?

Thank you for asking questions and sorry for late reply.

1. What problems does the business aim to solve?
We will solve fraud and decrease in project motivation – the problems raised by ICOs – through the decentralized approach of DAICO. (The concept of DAICO, which was advocated by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin in January 2018.)
With the mission of having all ICOs use DAICO, we will develop and open source DAICOVO, which is aligned with the thinking behind DAICO.
In addition, we will issue OVO tokens, which will be specialized as a currency for procuring ICO investments.

2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person?
Please check it at our official website. There is the Linkdin link of our team.

3. Who is spearheading the development?
Nishimura, he is CTO.
his interview movie is here.

4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise?
Hard Cap: 60,360 ETH
Target: 33,533 ETH

5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
The working capital needed to become profitable is 0.5 million USD, funds needed for development are 1 million USD, funds for advertising and publicizing are 2 million USD, and funds to be distributed to team members and contributors are 2 million USD. The remaining funds are planned to be used for marketing in order to increase the speed of scaling. The funds distributed to team members and contributors will be less than 10% of the total funds procured.
If we are able to procure funds exceeding the soft cap, growth of our service can be expected to be steady.
If we reach our goal of 20 million USD, capital for marketing will be abundant and exponential growth can be expected. At the crux of our marketing strategy lies incubation of innovative blockchain-related startups and acquisition of high quality ICO projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will it be a platform for managing new ICOs that will be launched in the future? Themanaged ICOs only accept projects those that have crypto currency characteristics?
ICOVO team
hello, it's pretty sad to me see so few posts in this thread, becouse this ico is really great.

You have raised more than 6k eth yet, and that's not bad at all!

i see that the pre-sale will end on 10/08/2018..but i'm wondering, when will the mail sale ends?

Thank you.
Yes, the pre-sale now live, 40% bonus until 8th Oct 2018. Next, crowd-sale will start on 1st Nov 2018 - 30th Nov 2018 Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
ICOVO team
I see that Icovo sales schedule has been changed which will start on 24 Sep 2018, I don't know what the real reason is, maybe there is a friend here who knows the information, if you wish please provide complete information
thank you if you are pleased

We postponed presale and crowd sale due to poor market sentiment. This decision was made to avoid disadvantage for both token purchasers and ICOVO. We are still carefully monitoring the market movement to find the right timing to start ICO.
However, considering the loss of business chances due to sale postponement, it is thought to be unadvisable for both users and our project.
We have already released β version or official version of ICOVO App, ICOVO Web and DAICOVO. Everything is all set to start the project.
 Accordingly, we have decided to start presale and crowd sale by November 2018 at the latest.
Activity: 88
Bitcointalk UserName : Ram5908 
Telegram Username : Ram5908
Campaign Participated : Facebook
Ethereum Wallet Address : 0x27cab06c5b751a3f212a342b23eaa9ea314277d5

Week #1
Period: ( 117 SEP- 23 SEP)( LIKE/SHARE)
Reports
1.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1989398924458905
2.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1990519254346872
3.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1991831504215647
4.https://www.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1992985750766889
5.https://web.facebook.com/ram.neatezh/posts/1994585610606903
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I saw that you are opening a bounty campaign for ICOVO, but there is no Signature Campaign available in this treads. or perhaps you had a plan on opening the signature campaign

It's strange, but it seems to me I have already seen some user with ICOVO signature. But, unfortunately, I can't find him again.
ICOVO team
Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that ICOVO is now listed on TokensMarketplace https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/icovo/

If you want to update information about your token, contact [email protected]  Smiley

We wish you all the luck with your project!

Tokens Marketplace

Thanks.
But there are some to fix...check it at our WP
ICOVO team
Team must have solid blockchain devs to make this project successful. In Video they promising lot of things but MVP looks simple wallet app - I cannot see how it can actualize healthy ICOs!! Smiley

Oh...Please check our official website more carefully...
We already released not only App but also DAICOVO framework which practically implementing DAICO mechanism in smart contracts. It’s open source software so everybody can use it freely. DAICOVO includes DAICO mechanism, token sale templates and ERC223 extended ERC20 token template.

Whereas many projects hold their ICOs with just ideas or MVPs at good case, we have already released most of our products. And now we are aiming to update them to the next stage.

Read at Product Development Progress
ICOVO team
What different between your project and Eidoo? Eidoo have all this functions (wallet, exchange and ICO platform). Do you have any other functions?

ICOVO is the world’s first and only ICO Platform Protecting Investors with DAICO.
In fact, there are many ICO platform services. but, there are no ICO platforms built around the idea of protecting investors.
We have wallet"ICOVO App", ICO list site"ICOVO Web" and smart contract.
The core of its service is the DAICOVO smart contract, which is based on the concept of DAICO, which was advocated by Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin in January 2018.
In addition to the functions required by ICO project founders such as issuing, selling, and managing unique tokens, DAICOVO offers smart contracts optimized for ICOs adopting the DAICO model. For ICO project founders who use DAICOVO to do their ICO on ICOVO Web, all of the required work, including token design, DAICOVO parameter setting, compilation, and deployment, is free. We plan to release DAICOVO as open source.

for DAICOVO, check it here:
DAICOVO
Activity: 238
This is an interesting platform which is required for all ICOs but team is too thin. The important factor to make this project successful is its adoption widely by ICOs projects.
ICOVO team
Looks like a unique idea but how are you planning to get new teams to join your platform.? also what will happen to the unsold tokens.?

We have already received requests from many ICO projects.
All tokens left over from token sale will not be issued.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
I saw that you are opening a bounty campaign for ICOVO, but there is no Signature Campaign available in this treads. or perhaps you had a plan on opening the signature campaign
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
let's support this project so that this project in the future can run smoothly and achieve success, I'm sure the sale of this project will be able to achieve the results that have been targeted.
Yes, this project requires a lot of support from participants and investors to make it easier to achieve the target so that in the future the project can grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
let's support this project so that this project in the future can run smoothly and achieve success, I'm sure the sale of this project will be able to achieve the results that have been targeted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
after looking at some analysis data about the project, I now begin to understand about ICOs, the core of the ecosystem needed to hatch
innovative startups related to blockchain. This mechanism is used for the future
and must not be destroyed, but must be carefully preserved. What I regret from
most whitepapers do not include financial information such as balance sheets, because unlike equity investors who are not interested in the latest returns.Therefore I rate this project as a project with an extraordinary program
Activity: 43
Activity: 75
A serious and necessary idea, I really like such projects! Technologically, the platform has already been developed and I think that it has a great future.
Pages:
Jump to: