Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]ICOVO is the world's first ICO platform protecting Investors with [DAICO] - page 12. (Read 30076 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 16
So token holder is controlling whether to fund the developer or not? Don't think it does difficult to let the holder keep following and participating in the voting ? Investors always run after money some of them don't care about the product or the service ICO is delivering! Huh
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
I see on the website soon will be able to reach the softcap. for all of the teams more eager in promoting this project, I am sure the target can be achieved.
copper member
Activity: 485
Merit: 2
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The project looks promising. I thoroughly studied the White Paper and website. However, nowhere did I find information about the distribution of tokens and funds. Could you help me?
Activity: 114
sound nice project, i will join to social media bounty campaign.hope this ICO's project will successfu . Good luck!
Activity: 6
How many tokens will be released during the ICO period?
  What will happen to the unsold tokens? Thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
ICOVO definitely looks like a promising platform but it will need mass adoption to be useful. It will also depend on how well the team can execute this project. Smiley
This is a large project and I think also very worth it to gain much support. and the purpose of the project is also very useful. and no doubt all the team surely will manage the project with as best as possible.
By looking at the many goals and benefits that this project will provide, I am sure that many will be interested in joining the project, and I am also sure that this project will be able to compete with other projects and achieve success with satisfying results.
I hope that with the many goals and benefits provided by DAICOVO it can minimize the level of fraud against the existing ICO.

Will it prove that this project is not one of the frauds that will harm many people? But, they still have a long time to complete their token sales and make new thoughts to attract investors. https://icovo.co/
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
the idea of this project is very interesting concept, a large project by having a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until this project targets can be achieved.
let's support it so that the project can be successful and can achieve the targeted results is a project that we deserve to support and develop for its future.
support indeed good effect towards the progress of a project, but not just with support can make this project can succeed. all of that should be in balance with the hard work and excellent cooperation to manage this project.
Activity: 378
the idea of this project is very interesting concept, a large project by having a very useful purpose. Hopefully this project always runs smoothly until this project targets can be achieved.
let's support it so that the project can be successful and can achieve the targeted results is a project that we deserve to support and develop for its future.
Activity: 377
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
Activity: 202
What I am most waiting for "from this project is that it is very big for the project" ICO going forward, it can protect investors from various forms of transparency from various projects? If it is true that it will be very large if this project will support a lot. I am also waiting for more of the project "this kind of investor is still there and more secure
Activity: 238
the idea of the concept of the project is very innovative. and I think this project deserves to get the attention of many investors.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
ICOVO definitely looks like a promising platform but it will need mass adoption to be useful. It will also depend on how well the team can execute this project. Smiley
This is a large project and I think also very worth it to gain much support. and the purpose of the project is also very useful. and no doubt all the team surely will manage the project with as best as possible.
By looking at the many goals and benefits that this project will provide, I am sure that many will be interested in joining the project, and I am also sure that this project will be able to compete with other projects and achieve success with satisfying results.
I hope that with the many goals and benefits provided by DAICOVO it can minimize the level of fraud against the existing ICO.
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
#Proof of Authentication

Content Media Bounty (Article)

Bitcointalk Username : Portal Artikel
Bitcointalk URL : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/portal-artikel-1297556
Telegram Username : @etronaga
ETH : 0x05ce48DBD847c3d7012D63b5A7a2A7d7dDB7CA2a
Content URL : https://www.safeto.me/icovo-ico-review/
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
Activity: 24
Greetings,  I have a few questions! 1. What problems does the business aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This ICOVO project was managed by the CDGigger, I noticed that the participants had reached quite a lot of 200 participants even though the bounty had only been running for 1 week indicating that the project was very good and very much interested. hopefully smooth progress of development and can achieve success. this is a remarkable project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I see that Icovo sales schedule has been changed which will start on 24 Sep 2018, I don't know what the real reason is, maybe there is a friend here who knows the information, if you wish please provide complete information
thank you if you are pleased
Activity: 33
The project team is constantly working to ensure that this project deserves the attention of people from all over the world.Try to see your own prospects, if you are sure, join here ICOVO
Pages:
Jump to: