Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 39. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Good day, dear colleagues
Don’t miss the start of Token Sale on March 14!
Here is our new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Hope you guys enjoy reading! 😉
A bold goal.16 million is not enough.
Why do you think that 16 million is not enough? In the process of implementing the items from the road map, the project will earn extra money and be able to realize all that was planned.
Activity: 364
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Thank you for sharing information. The market with the onset of spring has become more active and the goal of $ 16 million seems to me quite achievable. The system of bonuses is very adequate to the current situation on the market.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112
actually now its a lot of such projects with VR technology, but this looks pretty imposing so can trust them

There are many projects, but not all work so much. Moreover, there is already a ready-made prototype, this is a huge advantage, compared to other projects.
Activity: 126
actually now its a lot of such projects with VR technology, but this looks pretty imposing so can trust them
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Dos días antes de pasado mañana
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The help virtual reality and additional tools, for example, you can simulate some situations during a stay at the space station. The combination of virtual reality and weightlessness sounds really awesome. I would like to test this system. I think many people would also like this.
Activity: 476
In principle, what is important can happen at the conference? Only the conclusion of some partnership agreement. About the previous partner agreement, we were informed very quickly, I think if there are new agreements, we will also learn about them.
There are many options, such as an agreement with a major investor. This can greatly change the team's plans.
There are such investors (or representatives of pools of investors) who can close the hard cap completely. Such investors can greatly change the project's road map.
I think this is unlikely. Large investors are also interested in keeping the number of tokens holders as large as possible.
Activity: 910
Such cases are quite rare and need not be feared by small investors. In any case, you can buy tokens later on the exchange.
But usually on the exchange, the price will then be higher than at the ICO. For long-term investment this is uncritical, but nonetheless.
It depends on what point you choose to compare the price. If this is the moment of distribution of tokens to bounty hunters, then very often the price is lower than the price for ICO.
Activity: 168
There are many options, such as an agreement with a major investor. This can greatly change the team's plans.
I do not think that plans can change. The distribution of tokens may change slightly, but not plans.
In what sense will the distribution of tokens change? What do you have in mind?
If one large investor buys the entire hard cap, or agrees with the team to sell the entire platform, the distribution of the tokens may change.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I prefer such ways of simulating the movement in which I strain physically very little. I'm not a hardcore player and I do not need records or anything. I just want to have fun and joy.
I think this approach is followed by most potential users.
But for hardcore players there should be an opportunity to apply their skills and strength.
I think the developers remember all the players and take into account the full range of opinions.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Such cases are quite rare and need not be feared by small investors. In any case, you can buy tokens later on the exchange.
But usually on the exchange, the price will then be higher than at the ICO. For long-term investment this is uncritical, but nonetheless.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I do not think that plans can change. The distribution of tokens may change slightly, but not plans.
In what sense will the distribution of tokens change? What do you have in mind?
In principle, what is important can happen at the conference? Only the conclusion of some partnership agreement. About the previous partner agreement, we were informed very quickly, I think if there are new agreements, we will also learn about them.
Activity: 364
There are such investors (or representatives of pools of investors) who can close the hard cap completely. Such investors can greatly change the project's road map.
Merit: 0
The advent of a player on the market who does everything from equipment to games will be good for all.
Full-cycle enterprises are always the most successful. Even if some particular direction becomes unprofitable, it is easily compensated by profit from other directions. I think everything here will be similar, the larger the project the higher its effectiveness.
Yes, it is very important to reach this scale. After that it will be easier.
Activity: 168
Activity: 476
It's the first of March. Is the trip to Dubai completed or continuing? When can we see an extensive report on this event? I'm interested in both text and video materials. Will there be any new announcements about cooperation after this trip?
If you see the information about the trip, I hope you drop a link to it.
If the team goes to the next conference, then they again will not have time for the reports.
Activity: 910
I prefer such ways of simulating the movement in which I strain physically very little. I'm not a hardcore player and I do not need records or anything. I just want to have fun and joy.
But for hardcore players there should be an opportunity to apply their skills and strength.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
That's for sure, there are many solutions and each has its own peculiarities. Look at the previous pages there is even a video with a demonstration of similar devices. At the moment, this is not a problem but only a choice of the way to simulate the movement.
And what kind of motion simulation do you prefer?
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
That's for sure, there are many solutions and each has its own peculiarities. Look at the previous pages there is even a video with a demonstration of similar devices. At the moment, this is not a problem but only a choice of the way to simulate the movement.
And what kind of motion simulation do you prefer?
Pages:
Jump to: