Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 37. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The market is now pretty close to the lows and is unlikely to fall.
Most likely your analysis is correct, but the likelihood of large growth in the coming months is also absent. So if we want to receive a large income, we must invest in promising ICO.
You're right. The situation is very similar to the beginning of 2017. Then, ICO was the only way to earn big X-s.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
The market is now pretty close to the lows and is unlikely to fall.
Most likely your analysis is correct, but the likelihood of large growth in the coming months is also absent. So if we want to receive a large income, we must invest in promising ICO.
Activity: 364

A good combination of offline business, innovative technologies and ICO. It looks promising.
It looks promising. A lot depends on the quality of the implementation.
I think the project needs to develop more towards crypto-currencies. This is important for investors.
The idea of own token looks quite reasonable, it remains to see how it will be applied in practice.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 112

A good combination of offline business, innovative technologies and ICO. It looks promising.

With the implementation of the project all at the highest level. There is a ready product that works fine.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13

I think the project needs to develop more towards crypto-currencies. This is important for investors.

I have a friend who is constantly engaged in calculating "potential profits" instead of engaging in real business  Cheesy
If you read the threads in the speculation section, you see that everyone is doing it.
Merit: 0
Quite right. The profit is very good, but first I would like to be sure that at least there will not be a fall.
So you need to invest in projects that are backed by real business.
The VRT project has an offline business and is developing in this direction.
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I think when trade begins, the market is already calmed down by that time.
It is likely that by that time again everything will grow rapidly and many people will torture themselves with calculations where "there was" a big profit in the ICO or in the growing currency.
I have a friend who is constantly engaged in calculating "potential profits" instead of engaging in real business  Cheesy
Activity: 910
Quite right. The profit is very good, but first I would like to be sure that at least there will not be a fall.
The VRT project has an offline business and is developing in this direction.
Activity: 168

I would very much like to hope for it. According to all forecasts this month the market should recover, I hope this is indeed so.
Recovery is a long process. The main thing is that the market does not fall.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Such guarantees do not exist even in offline business. If you need them then you need to look for a platform with a system of buyback. Although I consider this system harmful to projects.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
It is likely that by that time again everything will grow rapidly and many people will torture themselves with calculations where "there was" a big profit in the ICO or in the growing currency.

I would very much like to hope for it. According to all forecasts this month the market should recover, I hope this is indeed so.
Recovery is a long process. The main thing is that the market does not fall.
copper member

However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.

The market trend has long been determined by the position of Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin rises, the price for everything else increases and vice versa. Rare tokens are independent of this.
Activity: 364

You probably study a small number of forecasts. Not all of them are optimistic. Many predict a prolonged correction until the end of the year. But there are also optimistic, I believe that by autumn we will return to the highs.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I want to note that the hard cap is rather modest for a project that already has real grounds and a functioning business.
You're right, but now on the market is hard times, I do not know how this will affect to ICO.

However, traders have different expectations depending on their portfolio Wink What does a market recovery mean? If Bitcoin goes up a lot we all know what will happen to alts during that time. They will suffer a lot because everyone wants to hold Bitcoin. Usually alts did well when Bitcoin was steady.
copper member
I want to note that the hard cap is rather modest for a project that already has real grounds and a functioning business.
You're right, but now on the market is hard times, I do not know how this will affect to ICO.

Merit: 13
Good day, dear colleagues
Don’t miss the start of Token Sale on March 14!
Here is our new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Hope you guys enjoy reading! 😉
Thank you for sharing information. The market with the onset of spring has become more active and the goal of $ 16 million seems to me quite achievable. The system of bonuses is very adequate to the current situation on the market.
Good news.I hope project will succeed.
That is why now, for a lot of money, you have to take risks and invest in ICO.
I agree with you. Growth from the average ICO will be higher than the growth of the most successful coin.
Merit: 0
Hard times? The currency is far from the minimum, many people have already made money on the market recovery and now choose projects for investment.
But many people bought at those prices that are quite far from current values. And these people are stubbornly waiting for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: