Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵 - page 38. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
My opinion is that the market has stabilized. Now to get a good profit you need to invest, the coins themselves will not grow for a long time.
I agree with you, I also think that now coins will fluctuate around the current price levels without a radical change in price.
That is why now, for a lot of money, you have to take risks and invest in ICO.
Activity: 910
You're right, but now on the market is hard times, I do not know how this will affect to ICO.
My opinion is that the market has stabilized. Now to get a good profit you need to invest, the coins themselves will not grow for a long time.
Maybe you're right. I hope for this - I'm sick of the bearish trend.
If I'm not mistaken, then the last bullish trend began precisely with the ICO boom.
Activity: 378
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
You're right, but now on the market is hard times, I do not know how this will affect to ICO.
Maybe you're right. I hope for this - I'm sick of the bearish trend.
Activity: 336
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I agree with you, I also think that now coins will fluctuate around the current price levels without a radical change in price.
There are a lot of different moods in the market today and I'm sure among low-capitalized coins, there are a lot of undervalued ones.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I want to note that the hard cap is rather modest for a project that already has real grounds and a functioning business.
Hard times? The currency is far from the minimum, many people have already made money on the market recovery and now choose projects for investment.
Activity: 364
Good day, dear colleagues
Don’t miss the start of Token Sale on March 14!
Here is our new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Hope you guys enjoy reading! 😉
“We expect to raise up to $16 mln, which is the hard cap,” says Konstantin Negachev, CEO. “The figure is achievable as we already have a viable product. Over the next two weeks, we will deploy our project’s new website, roll out the operational version of VRT World Marketplace and make a series of updates on our park.”
Given the already existing achievements of the company, these are quite realistic plans.
I think so too. 16 million is the amount that is far from the record amounts collected on ICSO. I do not even know whether this sum is higher than the average hard cap or not.
Activity: 476
At the same time, you should not forget that it is necessary to take only those volumes of work that can be performed in a qualitative way in order to maintain a reputation.
I can assume that when compiling the road map, the team took into account these moments and adequately assessed their strengths.
Merit: 0
While the market is growing and competition has not become tougher, one must manage to occupy its own niche.
At the moment, extensive development prevails. It is necessary to capture the largest volumes of the market.
At the same time, you should not forget that it is necessary to take only those volumes of work that can be performed in a qualitative way in order to maintain a reputation.
I want to note that the hard cap is rather modest for a project that already has real grounds and a functioning business.
actually now its a lot of such projects with VR technology, but this looks pretty imposing so can trust them
The presence of a large number of projects suggests that this direction is in demand.
While the market is growing and competition has not become tougher, one must manage to occupy its own niche.
At the moment, extensive development prevails. It is necessary to capture the largest volumes of the market.
Activity: 476
As I understood from the WP this project strives to occupy not a separate niche, but become a part of the future infrastructure.
Good day, dear colleagues
Don’t miss the start of Token Sale on March 14!
Here is our new article on Medium:
https://medium.com/vrtoken/vrt-world-aims-to-raise-16-mln-in-public-token-sale-286e219bc8e6
Hope you guys enjoy reading! 😉
“We expect to raise up to $16 mln, which is the hard cap,” says Konstantin Negachev, CEO. “The figure is achievable as we already have a viable product. Over the next two weeks, we will deploy our project’s new website, roll out the operational version of VRT World Marketplace and make a series of updates on our park.”
Given the already existing achievements of the company, these are quite realistic plans.
Merit: 0
actually now its a lot of such projects with VR technology, but this looks pretty imposing so can trust them
The presence of a large number of projects suggests that this direction is in demand.
I think VRT is one of the most promising projects in this field.
Let's see how investors will appreciate the project. The site says that one million is collected. This is a good result before the main ICO.
copper member
Merit: 112
This project has a good background and a working park. This is undoubtedly a great advantage with respect to other projects that have concepts and nothing else. I think in spite of great competition, part of the market will get this project.

I also hope so. The project from the very beginning I liked, I hope, not in vain.
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

There are many projects, but not all work so much. Moreover, there is already a ready-made prototype, this is a huge advantage, compared to other projects.
This project has a good background and a working park. This is undoubtedly a great advantage with respect to other projects that have concepts and nothing else. I think in spite of great competition, part of the market will get this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I think VRT is one of the most promising projects in this field.
Have you invested in it or are you simply assessing the prospects of the project as an outside observer not thinking about your potential profit?
Pages:
Jump to: