Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 28. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Where are you guys headquartered out of anyway?
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Do you have any methods in mind to ease token volatility?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello team, I want to join your bounty program, will I need to pass KYC verification for participation? Thank you
Activity: 154
First time I've heard of this! Holy moly, you guys should be bringing this to all the biggest news sources. With all the Facebook hate, you could be heralded heroes! Have you had any coverage from big news media companies?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How much crypto knowledge do you need to use Kuende?

Not much at all. You will need to know how to get a wallet in order to withdraw your Kp token or deposit/withdraw KUE tokens. Besides that, nothing.

Will the Kuende platform have a built in wallet eventually? Or is that too insecure to be an option?
Activity: 196
I am expecting the project to be successful. good luck.
copper member
Activity: 170
Did you guys do a bounty campaign already? If so, how did it go? If not, do you plan on doing one?

The bounty campaignS start next week.
Activity: 193
Did you guys do a bounty campaign already? If so, how did it go? If not, do you plan on doing one?
Activity: 127
Great, can't wait to hear who you partner with next.

I was wondering what kind of information from Kuende would go on the blockchain permanently? All user data?
copper member
Good afternoon. I want to clarify if you did not change the terms of your fees and whether the soft and hard cap remained the same as they were originally, that is,

soft cap-2 million $
hard cap $ 17.8 million
It's right ?

That is correct. We already reached our soft cap.

It's great. Congratulations. I also wanted to ask if you will be accommodated on the Ethereum platform, or are you planning to create your own blockchain?
When does your Crowdsdale end?

At the beginning, we are using Ethereum. But we are looking to create our own blockchain on top of Tendermint as soon as they Cosmos is prepared.
copper member
Will there be a public API so that people can use your platform to make really useful features?

We didn't yet covered that subject as our focus is now on other aspects, but eventually, the huge ecosystem will have that too, for sure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Will there be a public API so that people can use your platform to make really useful features?
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Good afternoon. I want to clarify if you did not change the terms of your fees and whether the soft and hard cap remained the same as they were originally, that is,

soft cap-2 million $
hard cap $ 17.8 million
It's right ?

That is correct. We already reached our soft cap.

It's great. Congratulations. I also wanted to ask if you will be accommodated on the Ethereum platform, or are you planning to create your own blockchain?
When does your Crowdsdale end?
copper member
The team looks professional and experienced. Thet have  also solid whitepaper and I think their hardwork really imprrssed its users. Since the team have put so much time and money into the development of this project. Just keep it up. By the way is there bounty campaign for this project?

Thank you! Hard work always pays out Smiley

The bounty is starting very soon, this month.
copper member

Not much at all. You will need to know how to get a wallet in order to withdraw your Kp token or deposit/withdraw KUE tokens. Besides that, nothing.
copper member

I was wondering what kind of information from Kuende would go on the blockchain permanently? All user data?

You'll find out soon.
All the economy will be on blockchain. Besides that, we will work on decentralizing as many modules as possible, while still being able to keep the business running. We're looking especially into decentralizing user data in order to remove any Privacy issue.

I really believe decentralization is the future. Now is the time to get these platforms established, before anyone else does. As far as I know, you guys are leading the pack in this regard and this could very well turn out to be the next Facebook. I would kick myself if that happened and I wasn't as big a part of this as possible.

One thing we didn't yet mention is that we are working close with the guys from Cosmos Network in this regard.
Activity: 546
The team looks professional and experienced. Thet have  also solid whitepaper and I think their hardwork really imprrssed its users. Since the team have put so much time and money into the development of this project. Just keep it up. By the way is there bounty campaign for this project?
Activity: 588
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

You'll find out soon.
All the economy will be on blockchain. Besides that, we will work on decentralizing as many modules as possible, while still being able to keep the business running. We're looking especially into decentralizing user data in order to remove any Privacy issue.

I really believe decentralization is the future. Now is the time to get these platforms established, before anyone else does. As far as I know, you guys are leading the pack in this regard and this could very well turn out to be the next Facebook. I would kick myself if that happened and I wasn't as big a part of this as possible.
copper member

You'll find out soon.
Pages:
Jump to: