Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 27. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
What made you guys decide to partner with IPSX?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Announcing Kuende Token Airdrop For IPSX Token Holders

As part of the partnership with IPSX, Kuende is offering a special Airdrop for all the IPSX token holders that contribute to Kuende’s Public Sale. Only the first 10,000 to register are eligible. The rules are as follows:

• IPSX token holders register for the Kuende Whitelist to receive Kuende Tokens (KUE)
  • When you are in the process of completing your KYC procedure, add the ETH wallet in which you have IPSX tokens as well (this is the same wallet in which you will receive the airdrop in KUE)
  • After the ICO is over, Kuende will check all the addresses that contributed to the public sale that had IPSX tokens at the moment they have submitted their contribution
  • All IPSX token holders that contribute to the public sale with a minimum of 1 ETH will receive an airdrop of 2,500 KUE. A contributor of 3 ETH or more will receive 10,000 KUE. Those who have contributed at least 6 ETH will receive 30,000 KUE. These are not cumulative (i.e. you wouldn’t receive the 3 ETH and 6 ETH airdrops)

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/announcing-kuende-token-airdrop-for-ipsx-token-holders-ddb9082b0002

Whoa how am I only just now hearing about this? Is there still room for me to participate?
copper member
Activity: 170
Announcing Kuende Token Airdrop For IPSX Token Holders

As part of the partnership with IPSX, Kuende is offering a special Airdrop for all the IPSX token holders that contribute to Kuende’s Public Sale. Only the first 10,000 to register are eligible. The rules are as follows:

• IPSX token holders register for the Kuende Whitelist to receive Kuende Tokens (KUE)
  • When you are in the process of completing your KYC procedure, add the ETH wallet in which you have IPSX tokens as well (this is the same wallet in which you will receive the airdrop in KUE)
  • After the ICO is over, Kuende will check all the addresses that contributed to the public sale that had IPSX tokens at the moment they have submitted their contribution
  • All IPSX token holders that contribute to the public sale with a minimum of 1 ETH will receive an airdrop of 2,500 KUE. A contributor of 3 ETH or more will receive 10,000 KUE. Those who have contributed at least 6 ETH will receive 30,000 KUE. These are not cumulative (i.e. you wouldn’t receive the 3 ETH and 6 ETH airdrops)

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/announcing-kuende-token-airdrop-for-ipsx-token-holders-ddb9082b0002
copper member
How much control over their own data does Kuende give someone?

We are giving them full control over their data as, first of all, this is on of our principles and 2nd, it is mandatory under GDPR.
Activity: 61

That's a pretty good question actually.

One of the main reasons I still haven't left Facebook is because they basically own the last decade worth of memories from my and my families lives. They make sure to make it very difficult to go back and look through posts from a long time ago though.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
copper member
How much KUE does it cost to create an event? What's the equivalent in USD at current token sale prices?

You can stake as much as you want when creating an event-based challenge, there is no fixed amount of KUE needed in order to create or vote for a challenge.
copper member
Will Kuende use facial recognition software like Facebook has been doing?

No, we are not planning to do so.

I think it could potentially be a bad thing, because if that database gets out there people will know way too much information about complete strangers just by taking a picture of their face.
Activity: 116
I've heard some ICOs are having problems with being labeled as securities, opening them up to much more scrutiny and regulation. Is your legal team taking the proper steps to differentiate from that?
Activity: 164
How much KUE does it cost to create an event? What's the equivalent in USD at current token sale prices?
copper member
How are the tokens used? And can I buy them from within the app using a debit card?

Hopefully we can get some more help in this thread soon. You guys have been doing a great job answering questions!

You won't be able to buy using CC, at least not in the near future.

The KUE token is used for creating and voting for challenges. You can also delegate them to other users and split the KP reward from the challenges they create/vote for.
The KP token is used for buying stuff from the future marketplace, in-app purchases, offline partners.
copper member
Hello team, I want to join your bounty program, will I need to pass KYC verification for participation? Thank you

No KYC required for the bounty program.
Activity: 56
Hey guys, I just checked out this video -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4iS2uZBQRY&feature=youtu.be&t=2m39s

I would like to know: How are you different from steemit?
Also, how can I join your team? (Marketing)
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
How are the tokens used? And can I buy them from within the app using a debit card?

Hopefully we can get some more help in this thread soon. You guys have been doing a great job answering questions!
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Activity: 164
I know you have a version up already, but is it the full release?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Love this idea.  Great team. Solid whitepaper. I see this as a unique winner. Getting people off their screens to meet in real life is essential in an ever-increasing digital world.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
First time I've heard of this! Holy moly, you guys should be bringing this to all the biggest news sources. With all the Facebook hate, you could be heralded heroes! Have you had any coverage from big news media companies?

Kuende is not the first that is trying to benefit from all the Facebook hate. You can search through this forum and find that there are already others, too.
Pages:
Jump to: