Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 23. (Read 22358 times)

copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.

Thank you! We did our best to keep everything transparent and make ourselves clear.
copper member
Any word yet on which exchanges we will be able to buy and sell Kuende tokens on?

Unfortunately not.
copper member
Hey,
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me

Thank you!
Fortunately we already translated our documents in Arabic. Maybe next time!
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?

I'm still curious about this.
Activity: 32
Hey,
This project is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Activity: 193
Any word yet on which exchanges we will be able to buy and sell Kuende tokens on?
Activity: 11
Perhaps, the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the idea, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other projects as it is necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Will there be masternodes since this is a decentralized platform? How many tokens do I need to run a masternode?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Is there any preview or prototype of the Kuende platform that I can get my hands on now?
Activity: 116
Are you still in contact with Oneqube? I can't seem to get ahold of them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The team believes that current social activities require a joint reward structure, and the platform should not have the costs of use.
Activity: 34
Hey,  Go to the official website and click the buy button. That should answer your bounty question.. Check it up!
Activity: 88
Has this team worked together before on a previous project?
Activity: 15
Hello everyone !
It's only take 5 minutes to inform the community, your coin will have the opportunity to list on "Aiodex" and registered members will be free of trading fee in the first year. That is wonderful thing.
I hope you will inform to your community vote
-> https://aiodex.com/vote/KUE
-> https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
How much does each token cost presently? Is this a discounted rate?
What’s wrong with the industry that you want to change it? How do you think you’ll be able to do that?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Do you have to own crypto to get started on Kuende?
New Partnership Announcement & Kuende Token Airdrop For Civic Token Holders

We can happily announce that we formed a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with its blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity services to social media and enables Kuende to enact stronger KYC measures while protecting against fake and sock-puppet accounts.

One of the driving values behind Kuende has always been privacy and protection of our users. We have the chance to further develop Kuende as the social platform that will help make the blockchain more user-friendly to understand and engage with.

This partnership is very important to us, because not only it helps spread the word about blockchain, but we will be able to produce content together. We will be focusing on ways to make our community discover the importance of digital privacy and only the power and benefits of blockchain.

Civic will help enable Secure Login and Reusable KYC functionality across Kuende’s social media platform, which utilizes the blockchain to reward users with tokens and points. This will ensure that users are properly protected and also go on to make the blockchain more user-friendly.

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-civic-token-holders-fb731a1a3701

I think these partnerships are great for Kuende. Anyone who is interested in crypto at all could potentially be interested in Kuende. The more users, the better for us.
copper member
New Partnership Announcement & Kuende Token Airdrop For Civic Token Holders

We can happily announce that we formed a strategic partnership with Civic Technologies Inc., the company revolutionizing digital identity with its blockchain-based technology. The partnership brings trusted, secure identity services to social media and enables Kuende to enact stronger KYC measures while protecting against fake and sock-puppet accounts.

One of the driving values behind Kuende has always been privacy and protection of our users. We have the chance to further develop Kuende as the social platform that will help make the blockchain more user-friendly to understand and engage with.

This partnership is very important to us, because not only it helps spread the word about blockchain, but we will be able to produce content together. We will be focusing on ways to make our community discover the importance of digital privacy and only the power and benefits of blockchain.

Civic will help enable Secure Login and Reusable KYC functionality across Kuende’s social media platform, which utilizes the blockchain to reward users with tokens and points. This will ensure that users are properly protected and also go on to make the blockchain more user-friendly.

Read the rest on https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-announcement-kuende-token-airdrop-for-civic-token-holders-fb731a1a3701

I love the name Kuende and I'm not sure why. Where did you get it? It sounds like Swahili.
Pages:
Jump to: