Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 33. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Is it possible to use the platform without having any of your tokens?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Very impressive! This should really help get the news out about what the team at Kuende are accomplishing.
copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Activity: 63
We have created a new Telegram Channel (https://t.me/kuendenews) - join to always be among the firs that gets the latest announcements such as bounty campaigns, aidrops or new partnerships!
copper member
Are you guys actively looking for new advisors?

We are not actively looking for new advisors, as we already have great ones covering all the main topics related to our business. Although, we always consider having great people that can bring value to the table join our team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Are you guys actively looking for new advisors?
What's the hard cap for your ICO?
Activity: 168
In short, Kuende will build a much healthier alternative to current social media networks. By applying the principles of gamification to social interactions, I believe Kuende will create compelling, fun reasons for users to find each other and meet in various locations throughout their community. Kuende has raised more than $2.6 million in seed and pre-seed funding.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Can I ask if you guys have consulted any legal firms about the regulations required on cryptocurrency?

Just curious if your legal representation was researched in house or not.
I'm surprised I still haven't heard back from OneQube. I kinda wish I lived in NYC so I could stop by the office.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Can I ask if you guys have consulted any legal firms about the regulations required on cryptocurrency?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
How much is the soft cap of this ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Do you have designers on the team?
New Partnership (Part 1)
https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-part-1-aef25b35da34

We are excited to announce that we have formed a strategic partnership with OneQube to support us with marketing and strategy services. As part of our partnership, OneQube will provide marketing services for all phases of our ICO (pre and post) as well as hands-on marketing for the blockchain-based platform launch. OneQube is also assisting us in strategy guidance, regarding both the Kuende airdrop, bounty program, and public relation campaigns.

Choosing OneQube as a partner was an easy choice, as our companies are focused on engaging audiences while aiming to revolutionize the way we utilize social media. Using cutting edge technology, OneQube has the unique ability to target the crypto and blockchain audience using it’s custom audiences, behavioral targeting, and modern competitive strategy methodology.

OneQube has previously assisted in marketing ventures for a number of ICO success cases, including Legolas Exchange, XTRD, and CanYa. Additionally, oneQube has added Varanidae and Arianne to it’s portfolio this quarter.

Kuende believes it is exceedingly difficult to find a crypto-based marketing agency that can perform under the pressure of ever changing ad regulation. What sold us was OneQube’s focus on using technology and custom audiences to help propel great ideas forward on social media. This meant to us that they were ready to pivot their strategy with changing market conditions to meet our goals and KPI’s. Along with assisting with Kuende’s ICO marketing and PR, oneQube will also develop long term and sustainable strategies for app user acquisition and large scale platform adoption.

Kuende’s community is growing rapidly, and we are excited to announce our bounty campaign will go live in mid-July. Our public sale is scheduled for late-August.

Can the Kuende account handling this thread confirm the announcement?

Yes, we can confirm it. It's been taken from our Medium channel.

This is awesome news! Since your announcement I've been on a sort of quest to contact OneQube. Allow me to elaborate.

One their site, under the contact us tab, there's an email address as follows: "contact@oneqube." Of course this is an invalid email, and I assumed the proper email address was [email protected], but when I attempted to send an email to it, it was returned with an error saying: "address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail."

This had me scratching my head for a moment, so I went back to the contact us page and tried calling the number. It went to voicemail. I left one giving my email address. So I tried their twitter over 24 hours ago and no reply from there either. Can you give me the contact email address you used to get a hold of them?
copper member
New Partnership (Part 1)

We are excited to announce that we have formed a strategic partnership with OneQube to support us with marketing and strategy services. As part of our partnership, OneQube will provide marketing services for all phases of our ICO (pre and post) as well as hands-on marketing for the blockchain-based platform launch. OneQube is also assisting us in strategy guidance, regarding both the Kuende airdrop, bounty program, and public relation campaigns.

Choosing OneQube as a partner was an easy choice, as our companies are focused on engaging audiences while aiming to revolutionize the way we utilize social media. Using cutting edge technology, OneQube has the unique ability to target the crypto and blockchain audience using it’s custom audiences, behavioral targeting, and modern competitive strategy methodology.

OneQube has previously assisted in marketing ventures for a number of ICO success cases, including Legolas Exchange, XTRD, and CanYa. Additionally, oneQube has added Varanidae and Arianne to it’s portfolio this quarter.

Kuende believes it is exceedingly difficult to find a crypto-based marketing agency that can perform under the pressure of ever changing ad regulation. What sold us was OneQube’s focus on using technology and custom audiences to help propel great ideas forward on social media. This meant to us that they were ready to pivot their strategy with changing market conditions to meet our goals and KPI’s. Along with assisting with Kuende’s ICO marketing and PR, oneQube will also develop long term and sustainable strategies for app user acquisition and large scale platform adoption.

Kuende’s community is growing rapidly, and we are excited to announce our bounty campaign will go live in mid-July. Our public sale is scheduled for late-August.

Yes, we can confirm it. It's been taken from our Medium channel.
Activity: 248
Will you guys be attending Distributed 2018 in San Francisco July 19?
Activity: 588
A social media platform that can reward me for doing challenges sounds great, also a working platform which has 56000 users is also good.
I want to ask about the challenges, in my country a company is planting a tree for you every 10.000th step for your name. you mean rewards like this?

There's already 56k users on Kuende? That's really impressive.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
A social media platform that can reward me for doing challenges sounds great, also a working platform which has 56000 users is also good.
I want to ask about the challenges, in my country a company is planting a tree for you every 10.000th step for your name. you mean rewards like this?
New Partnership (Part 1)

Pages:
Jump to: