Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 34. (Read 22358 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
New Partnership (Part 1)
https://medium.com/kuende/new-partnership-part-1-aef25b35da34

We are excited to announce that we have formed a strategic partnership with OneQube to support us with marketing and strategy services. As part of our partnership, OneQube will provide marketing services for all phases of our ICO (pre and post) as well as hands-on marketing for the blockchain-based platform launch. OneQube is also assisting us in strategy guidance, regarding both the Kuende airdrop, bounty program, and public relation campaigns.

Choosing OneQube as a partner was an easy choice, as our companies are focused on engaging audiences while aiming to revolutionize the way we utilize social media. Using cutting edge technology, OneQube has the unique ability to target the crypto and blockchain audience using it’s custom audiences, behavioral targeting, and modern competitive strategy methodology.

OneQube has previously assisted in marketing ventures for a number of ICO success cases, including Legolas Exchange, XTRD, and CanYa. Additionally, oneQube has added Varanidae and Arianne to it’s portfolio this quarter.

Kuende believes it is exceedingly difficult to find a crypto-based marketing agency that can perform under the pressure of ever changing ad regulation. What sold us was OneQube’s focus on using technology and custom audiences to help propel great ideas forward on social media. This meant to us that they were ready to pivot their strategy with changing market conditions to meet our goals and KPI’s. Along with assisting with Kuende’s ICO marketing and PR, oneQube will also develop long term and sustainable strategies for app user acquisition and large scale platform adoption.

Kuende’s community is growing rapidly, and we are excited to announce our bounty campaign will go live in mid-July. Our public sale is scheduled for late-August.

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
What country is your company and ICO registered in?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Have you considered offering peer to peer loans on your platform? Lending is becoming very popular with blockchain.

I'm still wondering if you guys have ever considered this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Is there any way Kuende plans to fight token volatility?
I can't wait to try this out. I hope it actually catches on unlike all the hype G+ had for nothing.

I know exactly what you mean! I remember that first day they announced beta everyone was trying to get invite keys. I think that might have been what killed them. The fact that the only exposure they got was completely limited to 1% of the population.
Activity: 476
How can I get a discount? It's not too late is it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I can't wait to try this out. I hope it actually catches on unlike all the hype G+ had for nothing.
How will Kuende convince people to switch from other social networks that they know and love? Will you provide an easy-to-use platform? I think the rewards will definitely help, so good job on that.

That's a good point. I think people will naturally flock to what benefits them the most, and there's no better benefit to most people than rewards.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
What recommending algorithm will you be using for challenge recommendations? Will it be special to this project and patented?
Activity: 193
How will Kuende convince people to switch from other social networks that they know and love? Will you provide an easy-to-use platform? I think the rewards will definitely help, so good job on that.
Activity: 234
This seems like a great project with a really good mission. I could easily see this becoming adoptable. Where can I purchase tokens and how are they used in the app?
Activity: 116
I am impressed that Kuende already has a working beta with a considerable number of users. How were you guys able to get that many users so quickly?
Activity: 476
Has your project been featured on any news sites or shows?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Will you accept fiat in the ico?
Activity: 588
Will there be an Airdrop? Have you considered it?
What would you say is the biggest advantage of using blockchain for this?
Activity: 63
How'd you come up with the name? It sounds Swahili to me lol.

Yes, it is Swahili! Cheesy It means Growth and Evolution

Also, Kuende is a boy name in Swahili, and describes a person very much inclined to give help and comfort to those in need. Kuende has a natural penchant for working with the old, the young, the sick, or the underprivileged. Although Kuende may have considerable creative and artistic talents, the chances are that Kuende will devote herself to an occupation that shows concern for the betterment of the community.The positive side of the number 6 suggests that Kuende is very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. Kuende has a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in her approach to all relationships.
copper member
Activity: 170
Will your tokens be compatible with any cold storage wallets?

As our token is an ETH based token, you can use cold storage wallets.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Will your tokens be compatible with any cold storage wallets?
Activity: 392
Would this social network be for kids too?

That is a great question! We are actually working in the background the concept for Kuende Kids, but this is a plan for 2019 Smiley

Good thinking! Kids love the internet, but I'm a firm believer that they need special protections. Their parents aren't looking over their shoulder 24/7 after-all.
Pages:
Jump to: