Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][WHITELIST OPEN]Kuende - Creating real life experiences - page 38. (Read 22358 times)

copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
This is kind of unique concept, just by doing a challenges we could get a reward.
So what kind of challenge that are available to be done here?
It would be like a game or doing task, since it will work like social network. Knowing this will make people curious to try it immediately. Hopefully beta version at least give a little fun.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
How do I take part in the token sale?
copper member
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
Do you have finished a platform ready now to test?

Yes, we have Beta working products for both mobile and web. Check the initial post, you have the links there.
Activity: 140
The platform’s economy relies on two ERC20 tokens. Each one has its own use-case. The tokens are designed to support and scale a complex ecosystem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Do you have finished a platform ready now to test?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Have you guys considered doing an airdrop? They seem to be very popular now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
This is kind of unique concept, just by doing a challenges we could get a reward.
So what kind of challenge that are available to be done here?
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
To my mind, it is one of the most promising projects now. I will definitely take part in it.  Good luck to devs!
Activity: 128
Haw..It seems to be a very perspective project. It sounds like just what we need. I fall in love with it.
Activity: 193
How do I take part in the token sale?
I'm just wondering whether this is a security or utility token?
Is whitelisting required to participate? If so, where can I go to get whitelisted?
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

We just added Kuende to  CryptoSlate's ICO database.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/kuende/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Kuende ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit". Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions. Thank you.
Activity: 230
Has anyone installed the Kuende app, or has anyone been using them already? Or has anyone been using the web version of Kuende? Can we get some feedback on them?
If you're curious please try it yourself, which is very interesting and its application via the web is also interesting, this could shake the world going later crytocurrency

Tried it today, looks good. I just wish that future challenges weren't hidden. I want to know what's available after I sign up, not after completing a bunch of initial challenges.
Activity: 392
What kind of stuff do you think your platform can offer to help bring people together?
Was this originally planned to be an ICO? If not, what made you decide to do one?

Hello!

When we started, over 3 years ago, there was no plan of an ICO. Although we were not aware of the existence of blockchain, our ecosystem had a symbolic token and the challenges idea from the very beginning, so doing an ICO and updating our symbolic token to tokens of real value felt like a natural upgrade for our gamification-based ecosystem.

So you need funding now for further development? That's what made you decide to do an ICO?
Was this originally planned to be an ICO? If not, what made you decide to do one?

Hello!

When we started, over 3 years ago, there was no plan of an ICO. Although we were not aware of the existence of blockchain, our ecosystem had a symbolic token and the challenges idea from the very beginning, so doing an ICO and updating our symbolic token to tokens of real value felt like a natural upgrade for our gamification-based ecosystem.

You guys were already using a token for your platform before ERC-20 was a thing?
Activity: 27
I am from America, but I live in Europe right now. Can I take part in the crowdsale?
copper member
Activity: 170

Hello!

Activity: 1
This looks promising. Can I get some more examples for Kuende Community Pool? Sounds like a cool ideea. Cheesy Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: