Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 84. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
if you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.

You shouldnt be lazy,reading whitepaper is a must to properly understand the project!

The whitepaper is always a good source of details and information to get investors to understand some of the finer details of the project, but if you just want to get more people to pay attention then videos are better

I agree with you on that,but i would like to see onepager too,i think its also a good thing to have
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 02:52:22 AM
Dutch translation reserved

You should apply for that in the bounty tread,not here
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

According to the whitepaper ,remaining tokens will be used as reserve.

Will tokens be locked for a certain period of time?

Yes,here is the schedule :

2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
3 month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

Vesting schedule looking good,i like it.Especially this part about presale tokens being locked for 3 months.

Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 276

2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .

Vesting schedule looking good,i like it.Especially this part about presale tokens being locked for 3 months.
Activity: 266
if you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.

You shouldnt be lazy,reading whitepaper is a must to properly understand the project!

The whitepaper is always a good source of details and information to get investors to understand some of the finer details of the project, but if you just want to get more people to pay attention then videos are better
Activity: 154
What do you mean by your title? To give identity for getting a coin? If the answer is yes this is not good at all and avoid this kind of airdrop or this way of getting coins.

I think you should read more about the project,other than title Cheesy

A short promo video would be much welcome if the team has time - it is easier to share between investors.

Yes we will consider that, thanks for your feedback
Activity: 147

Activity: 196

A short promo video would be much welcome if the team has time - it is easier to share between investors.

They have to make time for things like that as it's in their best interest. At the end of the day they are trying to sell a product and they should use all opportunities possible to do that.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
What do you mean by your title? To give identity for getting a coin? If the answer is yes this is not good at all and avoid this kind of airdrop or this way of getting coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
At the moment I was able to find only this information:

Token Sale: 13 August — 12 October

ICO Token Price:           $0.09

Know Your Customer:         Yes

Min/Max Personal Cap   $10,000 /$2,000,000  Cool

Cant participate:           China, Korea, Pakistan

Accepts:                           ETH, BTC, and USD

information found here http://cryptokoins.net/ico/everid/

copper member
Activity: 85
Hi Everid team!

I’m writing you on behalf of Xebr exchange.
We will be happy to add your coin.The process of implementation is very fast and free. Please, learn our platform: https://xebr.com/

Also we can help you to build your own exchange.
Let’s find the best way of cooperation!

Contacts: [email protected]
Or PM me here

Have a good day)
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Good news,so more people will get to know about EverID!

We need to get people hyped over this project. More people means more opportunity for us users. So spread the word, people!

I think it will spread nicely when bounty campaign starts,especially if its some well respected bounty manager is on that.

Do we have any announcement when that campaign actually starts?

I think we will get some announcement about bounty pretty soon  Grin

You were right,bounty campaign started last night,so join ASAP and get some of those ID tokens,EverID allocated 7,000,000 ID for the bounty campaign!

Here is the link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4782378

So i see that we will have to go through KYC to join bounty campaign.Good call,that should discourage scammers from joining.

True,KYC becoming mandatory thing lately,so we might get used to it.

some project request KYC for all token holders. I guess it is easier to track those tokens later on.

Countries want their piece of cake,so their are forcing KYC so they can tax us.Its always about money.
Activity: 182
Interesting project with inovative idea.Making it possible for people from all walks of life to have access to money and services.

Thanks for your support. You can also join our TG channel here: https://t.me/EverID

I see that you just started with your telegram group.Do you plan to make some telegram airdrop in the future,it would certainly increase the number of member,and popularize the project.

It would be wise to make some kind of referral program at least ... make people spread the word.

Bounty campaign coming soon...

Great. what about some additional video material about the project?

Im sure when bounty campaign starts we will see many videos out,done by bounty hunters

I would like to see some video info from the team members - get to know them and their view of the project.
Activity: 266
July 31, 2018, 06:01:31 AM
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Good news,so more people will get to know about EverID!

We need to get people hyped over this project. More people means more opportunity for us users. So spread the word, people!

I think it will spread nicely when bounty campaign starts,especially if its some well respected bounty manager is on that.

Do we have any announcement when that campaign actually starts?

I think we will get some announcement about bounty pretty soon  Grin

You were right,bounty campaign started last night,so join ASAP and get some of those ID tokens,EverID allocated 7,000,000 ID for the bounty campaign!

Here is the link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4782378

So i see that we will have to go through KYC to join bounty campaign.Good call,that should discourage scammers from joining.

True,KYC becoming mandatory thing lately,so we might get used to it.

some project request KYC for all token holders. I guess it is easier to track those tokens later on.
copper member
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

Activity: 56
July 31, 2018, 04:00:16 AM
I see that you started with bounty,but do you plan referral program,for those that join your sale?
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/everid   Findico.io is a free ICO listing and rating platform. [Suspicious link removed]munity supported by a wide range of experts. Airdrops, Bounties, Exchanges, ICO services and many more.
Pages:
Jump to: