Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 83. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
Is your token a minable one?

No,i dont think so.Someone correct me if im wrong.
Yes indeed we should mutual correction if there is something that is considered wrong, I think it's reasonable that we can add savvy and forward.
Activity: 3
August 01, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

No, our token is not minable
Activity: 158
August 01, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

Activity: 147
August 01, 2018, 11:46:06 AM
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

According to the whitepaper ,remaining tokens will be used as reserve.

Will tokens be locked for a certain period of time?

Yes,here is the schedule :

2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .
3 month lock-up for Pre-Sale participants (100% immediately following lock-up)

Vesting schedule looking good,i like it.Especially this part about presale tokens being locked for 3 months.

So this actually means that those tokens sold during presale will be locked for 3 months and then can be used/traded, right?

I think thats a good idea,and should prevent dumping
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

2 years for tokens reserved for the Company (25% immediately after 6 month lock-up; remaining 75% vests monthly in equal amounts over the next 18 months)
1 year for Seed round participants (25% immediately; remaining 75% vests 25% quarterly over the next 9 months following 3 month lock-up) .

Vesting schedule looking good,i like it.Especially this part about presale tokens being locked for 3 months.

So this actually means that those tokens sold during presale will be locked for 3 months and then can be used/traded, right?

Is 3 months really enough? seems like a short time...usually, it's longer. Or did I get that mixed up with team tokens??
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

August 01, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Thanks for your quesion, KYC will be done before token distribution.
Please join our bounty program and leave your bounty related questions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378
Our bounty managers are more than happy to assist.

Thank you for sharing the bounty information - I see you have a WP test which is kind of different than usual bounty, but what about BTC sig bounty?

Thanks for your interest in EverID! Please join our bounty program and leave your bounty related questions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 08:38:38 AM
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

Please join our bounty program and leave your bounty related questions here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-everest-unlocking-opportunity-with-identity-7m-id-reward-4782378

Thank you for sharing the bounty information - I see you have a WP test which is kind of different than usual bounty, but what about BTC sig bounty?
August 01, 2018, 04:01:53 AM
What are some problems that you are trying to solve with EverID?

The inability to prove identity is the single most significant barrier to economic inclusion. Banks, governments, NGOs, hospitals, businesses & users require ID verification, a wallet, and transaction system to exchange value. And here is how EverID removes the barriers: EverID is the world’s only device-free, globally accessible, digital identity platform. Through the use of digital identities, digital wallets, document management, and biometrics, users will be able to digitally verify their identity for public services and claim their social and economic rights. You may refer to the EverID's WP to know more details on Ever ID use cases: https://everid.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ever_id_whitepaper-1.pdf
August 01, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

Activity: 174
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 03:51:33 AM
Could EverID be used as a kind of "universal" KYC solution for ICO projects?
August 01, 2018, 03:49:29 AM
if you have any video of demo introduction then please tell because reading white paper is really time consuming.

You shouldnt be lazy,reading whitepaper is a must to properly understand the project!

The whitepaper is always a good source of details and information to get investors to understand some of the finer details of the project, but if you just want to get more people to pay attention then videos are better

I agree with you on that,but i would like to see onepager too,i think its also a good thing to have

Please check out the onepager and intro video:
Onepager: https://everid.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/ever_id_one_pager.pdf
Intro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ah3t0ay6ls
Activity: 2
August 01, 2018, 01:13:22 AM
Dutch translation reserved
Activity: 131
August 01, 2018, 03:45:04 AM
What are some problems that you are trying to solve with EverID?
Activity: 1
August 01, 2018, 01:13:11 AM
Slovenia translation reserved
Activity: 118
August 01, 2018, 03:36:54 AM

If you opened that link you would see big red letters saying that kyc will be done before token distribution.
Activity: 2
August 01, 2018, 12:24:44 AM
Arabic translation reserved
Activity: 108
Activity: 6
Greek translation reserved
Pages:
Jump to: