Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 85. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:41:58 AM
The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO

Good news,so more people will get to know about EverID!

We need to get people hyped over this project. More people means more opportunity for us users. So spread the word, people!

I think it will spread nicely when bounty campaign starts,especially if its some well respected bounty manager is on that.

Do we have any announcement when that campaign actually starts?

I think we will get some announcement about bounty pretty soon  Grin

You were right,bounty campaign started last night,so join ASAP and get some of those ID tokens,EverID allocated 7,000,000 ID for the bounty campaign!

Here is the link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4782378

So i see that we will have to go through KYC to join bounty campaign.Good call,that should discourage scammers from joining.

True,KYC becoming mandatory thing lately,so we might get used to it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
Hello,

EverID has been listed on TrackICO: https://www.trackico.io/ico/everid/.

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

We need to get people hyped over this project. More people means more opportunity for us users. So spread the word, people!

I think it will spread nicely when bounty campaign starts,especially if its some well respected bounty manager is on that.

You were right,bounty campaign started last night,so join ASAP and get some of those ID tokens,EverID allocated 7,000,000 ID for the bounty campaign!

So i see that we will have to go through KYC to join bounty campaign.Good call,that should discourage scammers from joining.
Activity: 182
July 31, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
Interesting project with inovative idea.Making it possible for people from all walks of life to have access to money and services.

Thanks for your support. You can also join our TG channel here: https://t.me/EverID

I see that you just started with your telegram group.Do you plan to make some telegram airdrop in the future,it would certainly increase the number of member,and popularize the project.

It would be wise to make some kind of referral program at least ... make people spread the word.

Bounty campaign coming soon...

Great. what about some additional video material about the project?

Im sure when bounty campaign starts we will see many videos out,done by bounty hunters

True,but still it would be nice to see few more promotional videos that explain whats EverID all about
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 31, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

Activity: 378
July 30, 2018, 01:22:45 PM
Which sector you expect to use EVERID the most?
I myself prefer it with his unique concept and there before him, hopefully they can make a good strategy and can develop back
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 01:13:01 PM
Which sector you expect to use EVERID the most?
Activity: 350
July 30, 2018, 12:59:03 PM
Wonderful project with great idea.Some notable members in the team and nice list of advisors was what I was able to notice at first glance.
The website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy) Cool I like it very much. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship))) Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
I really like EVERID and waht the team is trying to accomplish.Is whitelist already open?Can we sign up?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 12:48:20 PM
Interesting project with inovative idea.Making it possible for people from all walks of life to have access to money and services.

Thanks for your support. You can also join our TG channel here: https://t.me/EverID

I see that you just started with your telegram group.Do you plan to make some telegram airdrop in the future,it would certainly increase the number of member,and popularize the project.

It would be wise to make some kind of referral program at least ... make people spread the word.

Referral programs are getting a lot of traction recently, one project reached soft cap 3 days after starting referral program.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
July 30, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

I think we will get some announcement about bounty pretty soon  Grin
Activity: 166
July 30, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
What happens to unsold tokens?In case that happens.

According to the whitepaper ,remaining tokens will be used as reserve.

Will tokens be locked for a certain period of time?
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Activity: 120
July 30, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

Activity: 7
July 30, 2018, 08:18:53 AM
Sounds nice, sometimes you need to verify recipient. I sure, it will prevent errors.
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Activity: 108
July 30, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

Im sure when bounty campaign starts we will see many videos out,done by bounty hunters
Activity: 219
July 30, 2018, 07:14:42 AM

Activity: 6
July 30, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

Activity: 182
July 30, 2018, 06:47:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: