Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](iDealCash) DEAL COIN Proof-of-Stake %30 / MOBILE STAKE WALLET !! - page 4. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
bought some coin few days ago and received free coin from Tyler last night. if looking at what they show in whitepaper, this is a pretty good project. I will see this in the future.  Tongue
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 349
Here is clearly shown at what speed is the transaction of this coin. this should be paid attention to investors who want to have quick transactions of their capital. it's just amazing
Activity: 4
So Just bought myself a nice bag of these gems. Staking is on the run and will give me a small passive income in the future! Very exited were this goes. SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
Activity: 3
Check out the insane coin transfer speed wallet to wallet in this video
https://youtu.be/8Nj6NzWO-Nc
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
This is a great project and the dev is really trustworthy!
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
deals at coinhouse.eu or faulty to fix
Will this coin have some more exchanges?
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
IdealCash community has grown fast. it's good sign and proof that IdealCash is great coin. Fast transaction is the important thing.
All investor will like this feature. Let's make IdealCash became one of the your portfolio.
thanks dev.
Activity: 23
I want to buy more coins Cheesy
Activity: 868
I like the idea about 8 seconds transaction time. This is really good and if we can keep up with the project set achievement track I think we can easily attract people to this project however we also need to keep an eye on inflation. With high supply and POS this is one key thing that needs to be considered if not the project can start going down hill.

I still feel that the team behind this project will deliver as per the declared whitepaper and make this a success.

All the best.
Activity: 4
Just recieved an airdrop! Great Community and nice Project with the Potential to make junge gains as 1 Sat is a bargain! Will be interesting to see were this is going.
Activity: 462
Good afternoon! So, how many coins r they giving for the airdrop? it looks like a another good p.o.s. coin. im interested for join the info channels of it and i hope i`ll join for it. So, looking forward to this project of course. For now fast tansactions r must have and the visa card will make using this one a lot easier, and also u can getting extra coins via p.o.s., yeah, good one.
Activity: 349
wow such low commission with such a quick transaction is the coin should take a worthy place in the coinmarketcap list. when is it planned to go to coinmarketcap?
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I'M Very Interested with this Awesome project and vision, Great & active devs and admins in social group, I Hope This coin soon to the moon

Indeed, this project is taking over the e-commerce world, very impressive creation from the devs and team. They created a fastest cryptocurrency available, each transactions regardless of weight, can delivered with 8 seconds or less.  They are offering now free starter (deal) coins.  Pretty sure many will invest and participate the awesome project. Very efficient, effective and no reason for investors not to invest. Good Luck   
Activity: 5
a  very Potential [Suspicious link removed]d team, good vision.
You have to believe in order to receive a huge rewards  Wink Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
I'M Very Interested with this Awesome project and vision, Great & active devs and admins in social group, I Hope This coin soon to the moon
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
First you create a coin that has such fast transaction times and then you add a POS interest that destroys the suitability for your coin to become a widely used currency because it's hyper inflationary. The supply will explode over the years.
Activity: 1
Very solid white paper. I was turned onto this coin via twitter and spent the majority of the day researching. If the team can hit the targets, this coin has serious potential. I look for this coin to gain momentum with the speed and privacy. Speed of transaction and the low cost make it a very attractive coin.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
Very promising project and supportive management.. I'll buy it in exchange.
Activity: 28
I want to buy some coins on exchange by nice price Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: