Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](iDealCash) DEAL COIN Proof-of-Stake %30 / MOBILE STAKE WALLET !! - page 5. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I will win the lottry Cool
Activity: 27
Join the telegram channel in the first days and haven't won the any lottery yet;D Grin Grin. How to be the winner:)))
copper member
Activity: 532
the speed of this coin is very fast! 3 second to wallet
Activity: 16
whitepaper is released, and I want to win the lottery Roll Eyes
Activity: 349
an amazing project that turned my worldview on crypto currency in general. the team is working and improving the project the community is growing with every day of the coin instantaneous transaction in general there is a good picture of the project. there is a chance to win in the lottery up to 30,000 coins for free is generally a bomb compared to other projects
Activity: 3
If your not hodling any $deal coins, you better hurry up. This project will be on everyones radar soon so beat the rush!!!  Can also buy idealcash coins at https://icqbase.com
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Look a Promising Project ! Bookmark Now For more update . Buy more coin from coinhouse Smiley
Activity: 244
one of the most promising staking programs to its members, where developers are very responsive and deals very quickly
the community is growing fast
I believe the ideal coin go moon

go ideal
Activity: 3
This has got to be my favorite coin atm and all i could say is WOW, couldn't believe the super speed of this coin, transfered from exchange and straight after email comfirmation click, audio notification rings and it was in my wallet. Great expanding community, great staking at 30% pa, whitepaper and roadmaps looks good, so if u haven't taken up your positions yet you better do it soon while its still cheap.
Activity: 6
I don't know if there will be the fastest cryptocurrency. Who is ready to compete?!? )
It is clear that a lot of work has been done. And all thought out. I like individual work with every client)
I wish you all good luck!
Activity: 198
reserved italian translation
Activity: 38
Am all in for IdealCash... can't just ignore their awesome project.
Buying more to stake.
HODL...!!!
Activity: 7
good projects ... Smiley

HODL and staking
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
I like the setup of the project, getting a lot of people involved by a fair airdrop and the very reasonable but still attractive 30% POS-staking.
Activity: 166
This project is so awesome.. Tyler the Dev of this project made cool Lottery everyday to the lucky winners of 30k Deals.
It is so fun. Others should join this cool project.
Activity: 23
Activity: 5
The community around this project is exploding! With the market coming later this year, mobile wallet and lightning fast transaction times I see good things coming for this project. Airdrops, POS, fast transfers and super cheap at this moment, good time to invest and HODL.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Sadly I didn't get an answer regarding the premine. Have the first 10k blocks been mined and cashed in as a premine or what happened to those blocks/coins?

The first blocks have already been mined by many different miners approx 1 month ago now..

It is pure PoS only as of now

The premine coins are being distributed through starter coins/daily lottos/and weekly raffles.

We have a white paper to be released by the start of march at the latest that will explain all of this in great detail.

I promise you all that this is coming.

Thank you

Yes would be helpful to have that document asap. I would also like to know is the POS rate at 30% set in stone or could that be altered in the future?
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
IdealCash has a Great Team. with low transaction fees, and not so high supply with PoS Algorithm, I'll be a part of this project
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
IdealCash on the run with a professional team and With a good plan. I'm sure IdealCash will get a satisfactory result. Can't wait Deal Marketplace in April 2018. Great Job Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: