Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](iDealCash) DEAL COIN Proof-of-Stake %30 / MOBILE STAKE WALLET !! - page 8. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The transaction is really fast, very impressive !
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I see bright future for this coin. It is free for now and it may have very good value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi! Do you have bounty campaign?
Activity: 31
sorry I just can comment now on your thread, I've received a token ny ,, hopefully your project is good for the future... good luck IDEALCASH!!
Activity: 9
Nice project! Best DEV
I tryed,PoS working perfectly, and is very fast!
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Great support and fast from IdealCash Dev. I am sure the project will run smooth. Good luck dev.
Activity: 16
I like this coin, very promising project!
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Sadly I didn't get an answer regarding the premine. Have the first 10k blocks been mined and cashed in as a premine or what happened to those blocks/coins?

The first blocks have already been mined by many different miners approx 1 month ago now..

It is pure PoS only as of now

The premine coins are being distributed through starter coins/daily lottos/and weekly raffles.

We have a white paper to be released by the start of march at the latest that will explain all of this in great detail.

I promise you all that this is coming.

Thank you
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
AIRDROP: GET FREE STARTER (DEAL) COINS & YOU CAN START STAKING NOW!

DO THESE EASY STEPS:

Follow Twitter & Retweet latest!! -> https://twitter.com/IdealCashBUY

Join Telegram + Message @Tyler_Z (only in telegram) -> https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency
Activity: 6
Great project. Only "just" started and already wallets available for just about every operating system (and more on the way). I also like the design of the logo, nice and clean look!
Good looking roadmap (mobile wallet staking, Ideal Cash VISA Card to mention a few). Very promising!
Activity: 23
One of project with most active devs so far!
Il Love PoS and this coin is the IDEAL!!!
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Good luck IDEALCASH Smiley I receive mine. i know you how good project are. just keep improving. i know that devs team are working hard for this project to  be successful. Keep it a honest project like you always promise Wink Keep it up IDEALCASH
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
sorry my new comment now, good luck idealcash, idealcash already entered any exchange ?
copper member
Activity: 532
Wishing huge success to Ideal Cash!
Activity: 140
I have followed this project for few months, and I would say the dev team is active, and working hard to  fulfill their promises. I enjoy the experience that Idealcash brings faster transaction. I am willing to get more through pos and hold them until they go to the moon.
Activity: 41
Great community, active devs and admins, free coins to get you started, daily lottery in telegram chat, Keep your eye on this one!

Thank you!  Yes, message me in telegram and get free starter coins. @Tyler_Z

https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency

This project is really attractive and a predictable success. 
I discovered a dedicated team, lot of opportunities, new ways to earn coins every day, along with an enjoyable comunity.
Is a good DEAL to join them !  Smiley  Grin  Cool

Activity: 125
This is a promising project. I will follow up on this project. Currently, there are 30k coins per day for 2 lucky person, great. Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Sadly I didn't get an answer regarding the premine. Have the first 10k blocks been mined and cashed in as a premine or what happened to those blocks/coins?
Pages:
Jump to: