Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 140
Twitter:  @inbizin
My Eth address:
0x9Dbb88f89Cc50Bb8bBD9D12Ffce701EAAF960F2E
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Hello. I have followed, wish the project a success, and how many DEAL tokens can I get for this airdrop?
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Activity: 30
Tyler_Z, Well done, good project. Wink
Activity: 27
my wallet is waiting for payment for 4 days... why POS began to work slowly?
I stakinf this coin, very good! I voted!
I stake too , i get rewards every hours , the best rewarding wallets in matter of staking.

The team work hard and on daily basis to make project advance. i predict DEAL to get popular very soon

Thank you everyone! Keep up the staking!
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I stake too , i get rewards every hours , the best rewarding wallets in matter of staking.

The team work hard and on daily basis to make project advance. i predict DEAL to get popular very soon
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
Make sure everyone votes for DEAL so we can get listed on some exchanges! https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3332/ideal-cash
Activity: 3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://idealcash.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/cashlogo_nobackground2.png
FREE COINS??

ACTIVE: GET (DEAL) FREE & YOU CAN START STAKING RIGHT NOW! 30% RETURNS!

FOLLOW EASY STEPS:

Follow Twitter + Retweet latest!! -> https://twitter.com/IdealCashBUY

Join Telegram + Message @Tyler_Z (only in telegram) -> https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency

You will receive the reward after I've received your telegram message.(Please wait patiently for a reply!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is airdrop?
Hi, I downloaded your wallet and followed the instructions. And I have also invited a telegram pm. Is there any other step to do?

Yes after you send a pm to @Tyler_Z you should receive a message back within 24 hours.

If 24 hours pass, I might have missed you by accident.. Just try sending another message!

Thanks
Activity: 308
Hi, I downloaded your wallet and followed the instructions. And I have also invited a telegram pm. Is there any other step to do?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
You have a bounty campaign or airdrop to promote your coin
Have messaged you in Telegram Smiley

Waiting for your reply

You should have a reply, or what you need by now!  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Have messaged you in Telegram Smiley

Waiting for your reply
Great to hear!
I will definitely continue to support your project!
Excellent! Thank you for your support!   Cool
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
im happy with this progress
u should make idealcash have more purpose dev.. not only just a transferable and pump n dump coin

like coin for beginner, easy to understand, etc...
make more people interesting and using this coin

good luck!!!
Absolutely we are doing this. We are working on a decentralized exchange and a new wallet "PYRA" for both desktop and mobile that will work in sync with each other. There will be many features that go with this as well that will be explained at a future date, too much to get into now(magnetic xfers/e-commerce integration). Much of this stuff is being done but wont be made public until we have a sufficient product built. Because we don't want to make anything official until we know its ready for public use. But I can at least tell you we are working on it daily. We are still in our very early stages, a mere 3 weeks of being open to the public. So you can expect we will have more screenshots and better detail of all our projects soon. Our team is only a team of 6, but we are working hard daily to make these things happen, to grow, and expand. Trust me we're not interested in the pump and dump, we're interested in taking over the online e-commerce markets. And we want to integrate into as many point of sale systems as possible. I think many will be surprised, and the ones who hold DEAL will be rewarded when they really see whats coming. We would rather be underestimated until the day we release our products. We here at DEAL cash see the future and its bright for cryptocurrencies. The biggest concern is transfer times and fees. We have guaranteed a system of low fees and transfers forever just based on the system we've implemented. As you know, the blockchain runs Pure POS and is extremely cleaned, and much faster than a lot of others.  
Thanks!! Smiley

Great to hear!
I will definitely continue to support your project!
u should make idealcash have more purpose dev.. not only just a transferable and pump n dump coin

good luck!!!
Absolutely we are doing this. We are working on a decentralized exchange and a new wallet "PYRA" for both desktop and mobile that will work in sync with each other. There will be many features that go with this as well that will be explained at a future date, too much to get into now(magnetic xfers/e-commerce integration). Much of this stuff is being done but wont be made public until we have a sufficient product built. Because we don't want to make anything official until we know its ready for public use. But I can at least tell you we are working on it daily. We are still in our very early stages, a mere 3 weeks of being open to the public. So you can expect we will have more screenshots and better detail of all our projects soon. Our team is only a team of 6, but we are working hard daily to make these things happen, to grow, and expand. Trust me we're not interested in the pump and dump, we're interested in taking over the online e-commerce markets. And we want to integrate into as many point of sale systems as possible. I think many will be surprised, and the ones who hold DEAL will be rewarded when they really see whats coming. We would rather be underestimated until the day we release our products. We here at DEAL cash see the future and its bright for cryptocurrencies. The biggest concern is transfer times and fees. We have guaranteed a system of low fees and transfers forever just based on the system we've implemented. As you know, the blockchain runs Pure POS and is extremely cleaned, and much faster than a lot of others.  
Thanks!! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

good luck!!!
Pages:
Jump to: