Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Your project is quite good and interesting,  i'll support it
Keep hard - working Smiley
Activity: 112
It's a minimum of deal to have on the wallet to stake?
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
iDealCash has transaction speeds that are 100s of times faster than Bitcoin. Moreover, grow your investment by up to 30% each year!
Activity: 29
So whats up with this coin... Are the Devs active???
dev is very active in both discord and telegram. If you need some help head up there. I'm holding DEAL. Will probably try to grab some more coins soon
I'm a big fan of this coin already.  It's got some potential to grow. The community is growing literally every minute. I'm staking solo on my PC for now.

Activity: 7
Just filled up with more iDealCash, and staking is absolutely the future!
It has approximately 30 % yearly return. It seems 50.000 coins staking are the recommended amount of coins to have stable frequent pos rewards.
Activity: 19
IDEALCASH  - интepecный пpoeкт , c xopoшeй кoмaндoй и eжeднeвными бoнycaми ! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь !
Idealcash - Идeaльнoe нaзвaниe, идeaльнoй мoнeты ! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь ! 
IDEALCASH  - peaльнo  oчeнь быcтpыe тpaнзaкций , пpoeкт пepcпeктивный ! Пpиcoeдиняйтecь и нacлaждaйтecь cкopocтью !!! Удaчи!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
Idealcash on stocks.exchange Cheesy let's GO!
yes I already know this news a few hours ago. this is  very good news for idealcash community. I hope to see idealcash at CMC in a few weeks. ATH today 40sat per deal.  that seem promising projects  Grin
Activity: 280
Read the comments instead of here!!!
Idealcash on stocks.exchange Cheesy let's GO!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
what is this DEALT - IdealCahsToken on ICQBase?

here is a photo: https://imgur.com/gallery/JiqVre3
Activity: 38
And again glad we made it to blockfolio...
#hodl to #moon, expecting new ATH
IdealCash is the real deal guys.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Is the portrait of your team special, too? But I think it's better to be real or not to upload. I wish IdealCash a good development.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
hmm had a walware  warning when i tried to install don my android phone .That need to be fixed before i start staking
Glad we made it to delta....
we can now track our deals on the delta app Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
why Only top 20 can be good ? in the past They started also as a small coin and now They are useful and big Smiley

Ist the same like Phones -> New IPhone X is much better than IPhone 4 Cheesy
I agree! Top 20 will be your investment for good faith and income. But before they belong to the top rank and reputation they are? I think new potential projects will also give us that and it's better if they have modern technology and have more outstanding features. In my investment I always have 15% invested in new projects!
Yeah exchanges coming in very soon...
Blockfolio testing icqbase and hopefully we can track IdealCash cash on blockfolio too
Pages:
Jump to: