Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Who are the teams in this project ?

Please check idealcash.io for info on team.

Love the staking. Its awesome. Hope we get added to another exchange soon.
Activity: 38
Almost there, gradually...
Keep staking and hodl
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Too many great news in succession with idealcash
and coinhouse.eu is also open with DEAL
Activity: 38
Nice to see tip bot integrated for tipping deal coins to telegram users
Activity: 43
New ATH ! 17 Sat has arrived. x60 still waiting for us. We are good community ı think we can do it
Activity: 25
O IDEALCASH ESTA APENAS COMEÇANDO ,COM UM OTIMO PROJETO E COM CERTEZA VAI SE VALORIZAR MUITO,E COMO TODO BOM PROJETO, IDEALCASH TAMBEM TEM UMA OTIMA EQUIPE E UMA COMUNIDADE QUE SO CRESCE, VENHA FAZER PARTE DESSA MOEDA FANTASTICA. D7bQFo4zhBryms5mmfPqoKeLeLyP7cPaoF
Activity: 81
iDEALcash is a great project. Looking forward to the progression this year! Trying to acquire as many $DEAL as I can. Please let me know all of the ways to earn $DEAL coins. I already have the Core Wallet and Blockchain downloaded, waiting to start Staking too!

Keep Up The Good Work, Devs!
Activity: 3
great community, looks really promissing...

staking reward is awesome.
Activity: 24
not registered in CMC yet? just asking, i would like to know more about DEAL

thank you.
Activity: 43
IDealCash coin will be listed in Next.exchange now u can buy from ıcqbase and this is the most undervalued coin in world. 1 Billion circulation and only 12 sat price ? Other coins have that circulation has at least 500 sat price and this Dealcash got lowest tx fee and fastest tx speed ! Dont miss the chance of being a millionair

AFL
Activity: 167
WE GOT IT 1500 VOTES SmileySmiley

Soon we get a listing there
Activity: 188
do you think this phone would overheat or have compatability issues with the upcoming mobile wallets since it's not the standard/popular iphone/Samsung kind of model that most devs target their design for? Thanks in advanced for the answers, I want to make sure I can be 100% secure with staking.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Hello everybody! why everyone forgot about voting on southxchange.com?) next.exchange listing is good news, but this exchange is not yet ready for volume. Our community needs to seriously take up the vote for a good exchange!!!))) now we have 57 votes, 50 of which Tyler! 1 vote - 100k sat, anyone who really wants to see the DEAL for 100 sat, add 1 vote or more votes! We are a strong community and must act! As soon as we take this goal, we will see DEAL on Coinmarketcap.com, we will achieve two goals and not one!)))And all the cryptoworld learns about this wonderful coin))) many new investors - a flight to the moon quickly))) https://www.southxchange.com/Home/Vote
AFL
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma
slowly but surely  volume starts to grow in icqbase and the price starts to rise . but most importantly idealcash has a community that I think is strong enough in telegram. let's look at this project in future. goodluck idealcash
Activity: 15
Anyone know when the new exchange will pulished
Activity: 35
I love crypto because it has a lot of things because with crypto I can transact and invest but only with bitcoin I can love all crypto,
and with crypto, I have the opportunity to trade and can buy something with crypto can to trade until the price becomes more expensive than others
AFL
Pages:
Jump to: