Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅ - page 10. (Read 2494 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
One thing I like about CESTATES is the peer-to-peer transaction wherein there is no middleman in every time you are dealing with properties and you can be sure of not being cheated which is the best part of this platform.

you are correct but do not forget that brokers will also benefit on cestates platform because they don't need to meet their clients personally but they can still sell properties through listing on the cestates platform and get their commission much faster compare to the traditional way.

you are right in your opinions but real estate is also recognized because of the earlier ones. so let's first take this platform and support first we hope the project will succeed. and we hope to update on what's happening on their platform.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
One thing I like about CESTATES is the peer-to-peer transaction wherein there is no middleman in every time you are dealing with properties and you can be sure of not being cheated which is the best part of this platform.

you are correct but do not forget that brokers will also benefit on cestates platform because they don't need to meet their clients personally but they can still sell properties through listing on the cestates platform and get their commission much faster compare to the traditional way.
in that aspect. is not the company losing because of it? That immediately came into my mind that the company was losing money because I think it's a big deal in these discussions.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
Well I can't blame you because I also have bad experience in some real estates project before but lately I see a lot of good news regarding the adoption of real estate projects that is based on blockchain technology and more project like Cestates has pop-out in this space so it came to my mind that people are gradually accepting the new era for real estate transactions.

On a wider view the whole real estate industry will greatly benefit from Cestates because of the improvement it provides in transparency and efficiency on any real estate transactions. Cestates team are very confident with their platform so lets have some patience and trust with them.

Well, I suggest you combine your post into one. You're double posting apparently. (http://archive.is/hVSNQ)

This is a new project, let's just wait for updates. Just DYOR if you're interested in investing or joining a campaign and you'll have less to worry.
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

On a wider view the whole real estate industry will greatly benefit from Cestates because of the improvement it provides in transparency and efficiency on any real estate transactions. Cestates team are very confident with their platform so lets have some patience and trust with them.
I don't know, last year I followed some real estate projects that weren't successful, the business model was the same. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but here, where I live, for example, there are real estate companies that accept BTC and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Let's see how the land banking feature will work. It can be a great differential!

Well I can't blame you because I also have bad experience in some real estates project before but lately I see a lot of good news regarding the adoption of real estate projects that is based on blockchain technology and more project like Cestates has pop-out in this space so it came to my mind that people are gradually accepting the new era for real estate transactions.
Activity: 630

Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
I don't know, last year I followed some real estate projects that weren't successful, the business model was the same. I'm not saying it's a bad idea, but here, where I live, for example, there are real estate companies that accept BTC and other cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. Let's see how the land banking feature will work. It can be a great differential!
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

Well i guess it would be a very big possibility for them to do that coz technically real estate transactions are mostly linked into banks so i guess it's a big possibility.

Yes this is a big possibility because like the other real estate project out there, who are making a partnership or agreement with banks in able to remove the trust issues from property owners. It would be hard though because banks are not really into cryptocurrency but I hope Cestates can make it.
Whether it is a bank or not as long as CESTATES made a partnership with a well-known company in real estate industry then I guess it will have a big impact with their project. approaching the banks will be really hard especially if your project is dealing with crypto.

as i said on my previous post, cestates has a feature of land banking. surely they will have partnership with the banks since it is one of the function of the platform so i hope this will clear this issue about partnership with banks.
Is there any special features of the platform that is new from the team that will offer in order to create a larger scale of demand?
Someone from the telegram channel have asked this question and the admin responded with this "One of our uniqueness is the use of smart assets where many can participate in purchasing one or multiple tokens of a single property." I hope this help to clear your mind.

in addition to this cestates app have this features: buying, selling, rental, listing, time sharing, land banking and crowdfunding. everything on a single app so i think people who are related in real estate will surely use their platform because of the efficiency.
Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

Well i guess it would be a very big possibility for them to do that coz technically real estate transactions are mostly linked into banks so i guess it's a big possibility.

Yes this is a big possibility because like the other real estate project out there, who are making a partnership or agreement with banks in able to remove the trust issues from property owners. It would be hard though because banks are not really into cryptocurrency but I hope Cestates can make it.
Whether it is a bank or not as long as CESTATES made a partnership with a well-known company in real estate industry then I guess it will have a big impact with their project. approaching the banks will be really hard especially if your project is dealing with crypto.

Is there any special features of the platform that is new from the team that will offer in order to create a larger scale of demand?
Someone from the telegram channel have asked this question and the admin responded with this "One of our uniqueness is the use of smart assets where many can participate in purchasing one or multiple tokens of a single property." I hope this help to clear your mind.
Still no update regarding the dates of public ICO? don't you think it is a good idea to grab this chance while the market condition is doing good lately so you can gather more funds for your project. I hope to hear from the team regarding this.

you have a point there buddy and based on what i heard on their telegram channel they will soon have their soft launch but did not mention any dates, i'm also waiting for the public release of their whitepaper so i can know more about cestates.
Good to hear that they will be having their soft launch and I guess it would be the time when they release more information on the public especially the Whitepaper of CESTATES. I think they are busy these days to prepare everything for that, thank you for the info!
Still no update regarding the dates of public ICO? don't you think it is a good idea to grab this chance while the market condition is doing good lately so you can gather more funds for your project. I hope to hear from the team regarding this.

you have a point there buddy and based on what i heard on their telegram channel they will soon have their soft launch but did not mention any dates, i'm also waiting for the public release of their whitepaper so i can know more about cestates.
I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

Are there similar platforms in your area? It interests me from the point of view of the competitive environment.

If I am correct Cestates will be the first real estate project that use tokenization and blockchain technology in the Philippines although they have a lot of competitors globally like Propy, Atlant, Real, CPROP and many more.

there is one project named aqwire with the same concept as cestates that is located in philippines, they launched their private sale last year but unfortunately they have failed to reach the targeted soft cap and the community became inactive in the last few weeks though the founder mention that they will continue their project.

Oh I see thank you for this information mate! this is my first time hearing about Aqwire but on the lighter note it seems that Philippines have becoming more friendly with cryptocurrency because of this blockchain based projects and I'm sure that more will follow in the near future that would make the competition more tighter.
I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

Are there similar platforms in your area? It interests me from the point of view of the competitive environment.

If I am correct Cestates will be the first real estate project that use tokenization and blockchain technology in the Philippines although they have a lot of competitors globally like Propy, Atlant, Real, CPROP and many more.

there is one project named aqwire with the same concept as cestates that is located in philippines, they launched their private sale last year but unfortunately they have failed to reach the targeted soft cap and the community became inactive in the last few weeks though the founder mention that they will continue their project.

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Though it doesn't really seems usual in Philippines, it might still intrigue people to look forward into this platform. Perhaps, the team will need effective strategies to make the majority aware of it.
so it's better to help us better understand this project. we support and spread the platform they are fighting for, but it's very difficult especially here and here in the Philippines.
Pages:
Jump to: