Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅ - page 11. (Read 2494 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 10
can I figure out the condition of the project, and have the investors invest in the project? and why does the ico website still work?
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
A bit of curiosity, what are the difference of cestate project in other real state project. What are those benefits we can get in participating to the project?
That's my question too. There are lots of project related to real estate before and have the same concept and I don't know if what happebed to those project now. How will we know if C Estates have a unique feature if until now we don't have their white paper, where we can find all the information ans details about this project.
Activity: 322
A bit of curiosity, what are the difference of cestate project in other real state project. What are those benefits we can get in participating to the project?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Though it doesn't really seems usual in Philippines, it might still intrigue people to look forward into this platform. Perhaps, the team will need effective strategies to make the majority aware of it.
On the first place, why C Estates choose Philippines? Why not other countries, where crypto is popular? What makes Philippines especial?
We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

wow that was a good news and i assume that includes the whitepaper to be viewable for the public, i would also want to see the interface of your platform since you already said that the team started working on it.
Me either, i am waiting for the white paper of this project and how the team will work on C Estates. Just keep on updating us here in the forum.

We just need to wait for the update on when they release the whitepaper in public. For the meanwhile we should stay tuned and spread the word recommend the project.
Activity: 462
Is there any special features of the platform that is new from the team that will offer in order to create a larger scale of demand?
Activity: 391
Though it doesn't really seems usual in Philippines, it might still intrigue people to look forward into this platform. Perhaps, the team will need effective strategies to make the majority aware of it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.

Well i guess it would be a very big possibility for them to do that coz technically real estate transactions are mostly linked into banks so i guess it's a big possibility.
this is a big challenge to the team, how they will introduce the use of blockchain/ bitcoin to the public in order to use such currencies vs local money. we all know that not every people here in phillipines can afford, instead they use bank financing to acquire a properties. bank should have a good idea in this case... 

so we are more supportive of the team and this ico is for the benefit of everyone, but the difficulty is that today the crypto is not a good situation. hopefully they will succeed in their defensive project.
Even people will support this project, if investors didn't invest to C Estates then this will not succeed. For any project to be successful is that they need to invite more investors to invest so that they will get funds to run a project.
If C Estates have a lot of supporters then this will help the project to spread the information all over the country/world.

Agree, by supporting and spreading informations helps alot this project. I highly recommend this project and join the growing community.
Activity: 420
this is a big challenge to the team, how they will introduce the use of blockchain/ bitcoin to the public in order to use such currencies vs local money. we all know that not every people here in phillipines can afford, instead they use bank financing to acquire a properties. bank should have a good idea in this case... 

so we are more supportive of the team and this ico is for the benefit of everyone, but the difficulty is that today the crypto is not a good situation. hopefully they will succeed in their defensive project.
Even people will support this project, if investors didn't invest to C Estates then this will not succeed. For any project to be successful is that they need to invite more investors to invest so that they will get funds to run a project.
If C Estates have a lot of supporters then this will help the project to spread the information all over the country/world.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Possible partnership of the platform towards banks would really be helpful to make it broad but it might be also a factor for another profit and/or expenses to surmount.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.

Are there similar platforms in your area? It interests me from the point of view of the competitive environment.
Activity: 391
I truly consider this platform as a new way to help increase the probability of making real estate industry among Filipino people a reliable and clever one. Though at some point, it would surely take them a while to effectively adapt the platform.
Activity: 122
We are about to release some of our public materials within the upcoming weeks. So, stay tuned and we will inform everyone about it. In the mean time, please join our telegram channel at t.me/cestates_io for us to respond to you real time.

wow that was a good news and i assume that includes the whitepaper to be viewable for the public, i would also want to see the interface of your platform since you already said that the team started working on it.
Me either, i am waiting for the white paper of this project and how the team will work on C Estates. Just keep on updating us here in the forum.
another real estate thing here in crypto space?, let's see what you can do and what makes you different from the existing ones. well as for now what i can do is to observe and learn more about you? did you already have your launch yet?

There's more than meets the eye in real-estate business. If you will gonna purchase a certain property, you still need physical appearance to finalize the deal. You need the actual documents to sign and check for them for authenticity. Someone might be selling you an empty lot with different owner, for all you know. Also, there are still regulations in terms of ownership per country. So you still need to abide such rules before purchasing a property from the never-heard island.

You're certainly right! Real estate is the most regulated class asset in the world. That is also the reason why we have lots of lawyers working with us. With real estate expertise, taxation and accounting. Our company worked in the real estate business for decades and we have people who knows all the processes, work-around and things to be done. From due diligence, documentation and other stuff. We will certainly not go out to the market without preparing for these things.
I am excited to wait for your website is fully launched. Is the whitepaper already available so we can learn more for the time being?

im so much interested with this project , another realstate project that will bring a huge help to those property searcher . But i think their site is not yet fully develop , hope soon it will be fixed so that investors will be more attracted to this project.

This really a good new for us. Hoping for the whitepaper will include also. So that we learn more and we can catch some wider information that will help us to know more about cestate.

Hello,

Nice to hear that CESTATES will be providing more information in the public so we can learn more about your project, also I do like your telegram channel because its very active and any queries has been answered quickly so I highly recommend everyone here to join their telegram channel.

Agree, it is really nice to hear that they are providing information ang updates in the public so that we can gather information to the project rather in cestate. Please join and support cestate.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
The combination of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is great idea for a real estate marketplace because it would change the property business in a whole different level due to the improvement of transparency and efficiency.

So true! the fact is we can't deny that these modern technologies is really solving real-life problems and makes our life much more easier than before, there is always a room for improvement and I think that Cestates are fully prepared before they enter on this space.

i guess you were right as far as i can see the cestates team are cautious on giving out some information to the public because they wanted to do it in a legal way which is good to remove trust issues from potential investors of this project.

With the current market condition, it is a must to have a different approach to attract those investors and that is what Cestates has been doing. They are making sure that everything is on place before doing anything since the competition in real estate industry is quite big.
Activity: 630
The combination of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is great idea for a real estate marketplace because it would change the property business in a whole different level due to the improvement of transparency and efficiency.

So true! the fact is we can't deny that these modern technologies is really solving real-life problems and makes our life much more easier than before, there is always a room for improvement and I think that Cestates are fully prepared before they enter on this space.

i guess you were right as far as i can see the cestates team are cautious on giving out some information to the public because they wanted to do it in a legal way which is good to remove trust issues from potential investors of this project.
Activity: 549
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: