Pages:
Author

Topic: 🏠[ANN][IEO - LIVE]🏠 C Estates - Tokenized Real Estate Platform ✅✅✅ - page 6. (Read 2494 times)

copper member
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Making Real Estate Easy for Everyone
Inclusive Prosperity FinTech Forum 2019 Highlights Day 2!!!
Accelr8 by Unionspace 5th Floor Phinma Bldg. Rockwell Makati.🚀🚀🚀

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone
copper member
Inclusive Prosperity FinTech Forum 2019 Highlights Day 1!!!
Accelr8 by Unionspace 5th Floor Phinma Bldg. Rockwell Makati.🚀🚀🚀

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #PoweredByNEM #Blockchain #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone
Activity: 549
Merit: 100
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
Good to see that this project is moving well by participating on such events in able for Cestates to get more awareness in the community of real estates and techie persons. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Don't give in to distractions, focus on your goals and achieve more!

#MorningMotivations #Cestates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

Agree lets focus on our goal. Be productive success is coming. This year would be a bless year to all of us
Cestate has an awesome concept in every way. This project probably many people can benefit in the line of real estate in the future.. let's help cestate yo pursue their goal in real state industry.
Phil-Chinese FinTech Forum

Representative and Delegate from Taian, a city from Shandong province of China is currently looking into expanding their trade relationship and for companies who are using technology for their businesses.

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem#MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

It's great to see Cestates making a bold move when it comes to attracting investors, if what's on my mind is correct i believe they are really targeting the right persons which are the Chinese people who are really into Cryptos and Realestate. I think few months from now this plans wiill payoff for sure since here in philippines the crypto and realestate sectors are really big ones. Kuddos to the team for this project.

Agree.. this could be a blast year for us with the help of Cestate. The team is really doing their job perfectly also to proves that this project is very worth it to invest and support.
This project will gain more popularity. It is my pleasure to be the part of this growing project.. hope it will gain more supporters and investors. Keep up the good work Cestates.
copper member
I heard about this project last year.  And I'm still surprised it's still doing well. About the fintech summit,  i will be glad to be part of the event to see what C estate plans on the upcoming crypto market.  I will be glad!

Yes we are!, this is only the beginning of our plans on creating noises on different social media platforms involving our target sectors. However if you have some friends or affiliates that might be interested partner with us, you might as well contact us on our social media accounts or drop us a DM let's talk about business. Thank you so much for your support!
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
I heard about this project last year.  And I'm still surprised it's still doing well. About the fintech summit,  i will be glad to be part of the event to see what C estate plans on the upcoming crypto market.  I will be glad!
copper member

Representative and Delegate from Taian, a city from Shandong province of China is currently looking into expanding their trade relationship and for companies who are using technology for their businesses.

#CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem#MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

It's great to see Cestates making a bold move when it comes to attracting investors, if what's on my mind is correct i believe they are really targeting the right persons which are the Chinese people who are really into Cryptos and Realestate. I think few months from now this plans wiill payoff for sure since here in philippines the crypto and realestate sectors are really big ones. Kuddos to the team for this project.

Thank you so much for the appreciation yes we are really into it!, we the Chinese sectors are really on top of our list when it comes to prospecting of our potential investors. However if you have some friends or affiliates that might be interested partner with us, you might as well contact us on our social media accounts or drop us a DM let's talk about business. Thank you so much for your support!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This coming April 6 and 7, we welcome you again to another FinTech Forum entitled: Inclusive Prosperity FinTech Summit.

Catch us and the different FinTech industry key leaders in providing insights and solutions on how the Philippines will be able to provide financial inclusion to those unbanked and unserved.

Learn more on how C Estates can make real estate transactions easy and accessible for everyone.

Looking forward to see you there!

On this side they are really on the way to blasting their existence on the tech space, First is the airdrop now the left and right roadshows. I think this be another breakthrough project for the philippine tech development this year of 2019. So excited to see Cestates to make it on the top.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

copper member
Don't give in to distractions, focus on your goals and achieve more!

#MorningMotivations #Cestates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

copper member
Investing in real estate is actually a good passive income. Don't waste the opportunity; in C Estates everyJuan has now the power to buy real estate properties without breaking their wallet and savings.

#SmartInvesting #Cestates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone #Investment #Investment101

copper member
Something we can all ponder on.

copper member
This coming April 6 and 7, we welcome you again to another FinTech Forum entitled: Inclusive Prosperity FinTech Summit.

Catch us and the different FinTech industry key leaders in providing insights and solutions on how the Philippines will be able to provide financial inclusion to those unbanked and unserved.

Learn more on how C Estates can make real estate transactions easy and accessible for everyone.

Looking forward to see you there!

copper member

copper member
In the Philippines investing is not a norm. Sadly, a lot of us are still living paycheck to paycheck. 😔

But, here in C Estates, we endeavor to educate people on the importance of investing to make money work for us.📊📈💲💱

In this mini-series of Investment 101, we will talk in brief about the many investments a Filipino can venture in.

Don't forget to check our social media accounts from time to time so you won't miss updates.

#ChangeTheWayYouThink #Investment101#SmartInvesting#CEstates
#TokenizedRealEstatePlatform#Blockchain
#PoweredByNem#RealEstate#MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

Cryptocurrency is like "digital money".

A lot of Filipinos are still skeptical when we talk about Cryptocurrency. But did you know that we are already using it in most if not all of our web/digital transactions? Think again.

#ChangeTheWayYouThink #CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

Fight for our goals may the Lord leads us to success. this year would be a blast year for us.. lets support C etates and recommend this project to other people.
copper member
Cryptocurrency is like "digital money".

A lot of Filipinos are still skeptical when we talk about Cryptocurrency. But did you know that we are already using it in most if not all of our web/digital transactions? Think again.

#ChangeTheWayYouThink #CEstates #TokenizedRealEstatePlatform #Blockchain #PoweredByNem #RealEstate #MakingRealEstateEasyForEveryone

Pages:
Jump to: